Welcome To Our Home

Run Away Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got Gary’s home we were tired and sore.  We dismounted the horses, tied them up to a post and walked towards the small cottage.  It was a simple cottage with shutters and flowers all around it.  The cottage was absolutely beautiful. 

“Ji-Hyo, I think I should tell you something,” he spoke softly.  I could barely hear it.

“What is it, Gary?”  I asked him.

“My family is not the same as yours.  We don’t eat fine food or have beautiful clothes.  Everyone helps out around the house.  We work the land.  Just don’t be surprised when you’re asked to help cook or clean.”           

“I won’t.  It will probably be good for me anyway.”  We both laughed and headed the rest of the way to the cottage.

Gary opened up the door and I stepped inside.  Everything was neat and in place. 

A few children were sitting on the floor and two adults, probably his parents, were sitting in two of the three rocking chairs.  The woman in the chair was absolutely beautiful.  When the floor squeaked from me stepping on it, causing the woman to lifted her head and stared at me for a moment.  When Gary stepped inside and she looked at him. 

“Gary!  Your back!  Who’s this?”  She asked him.  She brushed her long gold hair out of her face.  You could see in her pale blue eyes that she was curious. Everyone else looked up and stared at me.  I became really nervous.

“Mom, this is Song Ji-Yeon.  She works with me at the Yoo place.  She needed somewhere to stay so I thought she could come stay with us and help around the house,” he explained. 

“Hello everybody!” I squeaked out. 

“Hello dear.  My name is Eun-hae.  You are welcome to stay with us.  This is Jong-kook; my husband.  And these are Kwang-soo, Dong-hoon, and Luna; Gary’s siblings,” she introduced everybody.

The little girl stood up and looked at me with the most adorable black eyes I had ever seen.  “I’m really glad to meet you, mam'.  It will is nice to have another girl in the house.”  She hadn’t quite gotten all of her speaking down yet.  It was so cute!

“It nice to meet you too Luna.”  The two boys came over and looked at me with a huge glare.  The one was quite tall while the other was magnificently short.

“Nice to meet you,” one boy said.  “My name is Kwang-soo and this is my brother Dong-hoon.”

 “Hello boys,” Gary said before I could say anything.  “Here Ji-Yeon come with me.  I’ll show you your room.”

“Nice meeting you everybody.  OK let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter