our precious little thing 6

Our precious little thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

tiffany hwang!!!! get your lazy here and open the door 

sighing,I unwillingly drop the wii controller out of my hands and lazily dragged myself to the front door,knowing exactly that if I dont follow jessica immediately she will probably threw another tantrums which will lead with me sleeping on the couch.

 "who is it?" jessie hovered over my back.

No  one was at the door.But I found something at our doorstep.

A letter! no address or anything it was just a plain white envelope.

"probably just one of credit bill we have to pay."  jessie shrugs." here take hanuel i'am not feeling well."

"wait what?" jessie shove the baby to my arms before I could even protest.

"Aigooo!!! isnt my baby haneul too cute!!!  I lifted our boy and he rewarded  me with a sweet cackle. "you're lucky you got your looks from me.just look at your umma's always grumpy.trust me you're really going to thank me for being your other mom"

"yah!"I could hear you! jessie shouted from the bathroom.

while holding haneul on my other arm.I tried to shred open the letter to see what was inside.

oh my gosh!! jess!!  I begun  screaming. " we're rich were rich!

I sprinted towards the bathroom and showed jessie the letter,that was from leeteuk.

 

 

To Tiffany and Jessica,

                              This letter might reach you a bit late but I hope you're still doing just fine.sorry for dissapearing without any note.How I wish I could help you and guide you both with all the process you have gone through but unfortunately I was'nt able to do that.My lab was raided by FBI for using hazardous unknown chemicals so I and heechul have to runaway.They have taken away all my formulas so think it will be imposible for me to produce another pregnancy pill for couple like us.But I wont give up and  will still try to make another coz i heard it works for the both of you.Congratz on the baby take care good care of him.I have put up some money  on a bank account so that you don't have to worry anything about raising the baby.I wish we could meet you and the baby someday.goodluck and may the both of you live a happy married life.

sincerely yours,

leeteuk.

P.S .forgot to tell you,the pill is going to work for the rest of your life.As long as both of you are ually active.there's 99% chance jessie is going to get pregnant again.

 

 

 

 

I felt like all of my blood has been drained out of my head and hit me  like a dejavu.

jessie has been having a mood swings lately.

she's too picky with foods,

and she just threw up.

huwaaaah!!! haneul begins to cry. hwaaaahhhh I cried too. "i can't handle another baby again!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q AND A WITH THE CAST

 

 

 

With jessica jung     jessica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter