our precious little thing ep 2

Our precious little thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"yul,are you even listening to me? My life is doomed" I repeatedly banged my head on the wooden bar counter.

Finally gaining her attention,my friend yuri turned to look at me.

"I heard you and  your life ! I thought we figured that out long time ago,even your mother has given up on hoping you'll have a good life" After arranging a row of liquior bottles meticously,yuri picked up a wine glass to wipe.

Yuri works in a pub.Hoping she could listen to my problems and console me,I went straight to find her.

"Yul,i'am not joking! when the child grows up how do you think i'am going to explain to him how i became his father? Hey kiddo,did you now me and one anime character have the same power? We have powerful fingers you know! The only difference is eugene of ghost fighter  has fingers that can kill people while mine actually gave you a life.

Yuri bursted into laugh.

"Yeah laughed at me,I know your not going to believe any of this! why did i even bother telling you." I hissed. "Such a nice friend you are yul"

"Fine!Fine! So tell me again,what happened after you took the pill and how did everything end up into this?" 

"All i remembered is that night after i took the pill,my body felt hot and jessica became so beautiful in my eyes and then well uhmm,she suddenly pushed me into bed and then jessica started taking her clothes off and then she....

Yuri quickly shove the slice of tangerine hanging over the glass of my margarita into my mouth,she snarled at me "I don't need you to gave me that much details"

 The awful taste of the green tangerine made my face puckered,It was so sour that instictively i spitted it out.

"But you know your one lucky scumbag.If this all really happened.Think about it,you got jessica pregnant within a night that must be one hell of a luck or you've got some awesome skills there.I'am proud of you my friend." Yuri patted my shoulder.

" er..." I scratch the back of my head and smiled reluctantly.                                                                                                                                                      

 I dont want to left out any part of the story.I need to be honest with yuri. I leaned in and whispered something into her.

"What?" i knew yuri was never smart but i never expected her to be this dumb.What was so difficult to understand when I only said that jessica and me might have done it more than trice if my memory serves me right.

"Seriously?" Yuri gave me a look of disbelief. "And your saying your not gay."

"Come on give me a benefit of a doubt will you! It must be part of the effect of the pill.plus jessica's really cute when she's not angry.Her skin is smooth and she has this perfectly shaped legs.Can you blame me?"

"You ert! If you dont stop telling erted stories about jessica,I'am gonna drag you back to her and hand you over with a leash around your neck"  

Speaking of the devil,Jessica's name flashes on the screen of yuri's buzzing phone.

"Hey jessica wazzup?" Yuri answered the call,her eyes on me. "No i have'nt seen tiff for a while."

 I heard jessica's voice boomed from the other side of the line while witnessing yuri winced away from her phone.

Poor yul,I pitied her eardrums but I pitied my life more.

I clasped my hand together like a child who's deligently praying,Out of fear that yuri will succumb to jessica's threat and betray me,I begged her and silently mouthed  "Please"

"Calm down sica,Yeah no worries I tell her that as soon as i see tiff.

A few more exchange of words after,I sighed out of relief when yuri finally ended up the call.

"thanks yul"

"your my friend tiff." Yuri shrugged. "But this is not right.Jessica asked me to deliver a messages to you.

I looked back at yuri waiting to hear what she was about to say.

"she said there's no need for you to runaway anymore.you could go back home tiff coz jessica's planning to abort the baby."

"What???"

"dont what,what me you child murderer!"

"yul,tell me exactly what jessica said."

"jessica's on her way to dr.cho."

"Dr. cho?" everybody knows dr.cho was the infamous abortionist downtown.

 Yuri nodded. "Think about it tiff maybe you don't like the baby but he's innocent and you and jessica don't have any right to take his life like that.The baby deserve a chance to live.

I hung my head low with guilt hitting me on the spot.

jessica and my baby!!  Yuri was right.

"this is all unbelievable but i know your going to do the right thing despite all your doubts,tiff. Now go and run after her,don't let jessica do something stupid or I will forever despise you."

Taking  yul's advice I scrambled to my feet and made big giant leaps out of the pub.  hoping i was not late.

 

                                                                                                   ***

I found jessica inside of dr.cho's clinics waiting area.My conscience kicks in again.I felt so bad seeing her in a place like this.Jessica eventually saw me and our eye's meet and by the way her nostrils flare i could already sense her anger. ignoring her wrath,i grabbed her hand and quickly dragged her out of the clinic.

"Let go me you " she swatted my hands harshly.

"jess don't do this"

"what do you care?"

"I'am sorry" I said softly while trying to reach out her hand. "Let's keep the baby jess.We can get through this together."

"If it was'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter