Part 08

Let us become the real couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seconds later KwangSoo eyes almost popped out when he see DongWook is handing over the money to JongKook and it is a big lump sum of money which DongWook is giving. The things just happening too fast and too realistic for KwangSoo to organize his thoughts straight. KwangSoo quickly takes out his cell phone and takes a picture, KwangSoo senses something suspicious between those three, he is going to find out the truth. Back to the hospital, Jihyo fell asleep on Gary’s side bed in a lean down position, Gary’s eyeballs begin to roll and he starts to move a little which also wakes Jihyo up. She quickly pops up and leans forward but not too close to Gary.

Jihyo: Oppa, you awake. How do you feel, you want anything?

Gary is kind of surprised to see Jihyo in the room but some part of him also feeling joy that Jihyo actually is the first person he see when he regains conscious.

Gary: My throat.....is so dry (speaks with a rough voice)

Jihyo doesn’t wait for Gary to finish the sentence, she quickly walks over to the other side of the bed to get Gary some water to drink, as he is watching Jihyo walking around he just can’t take his eyes off her.

Gary: You were here this whole time?

Jihyo: Oh! You are not in a good condition enough to be yourself, you need an assistant so I’m here for you.

Gary: Jihyo ah, gomawo!

Jihyo: What are you talking about oppa!!!! There is nothing to be thankful!

Gary: You should go home and ready for a new day, I…..

Jihyo: Ani, I already call-out today until KwangSoo comes to take my shift! (talking to Gary while she helps him to adjust his blanket)

Gary: Wmoh? Call-out? You…

Jihyo: Gwenchaena oppa!!! You’ve been taking good care of me, now it’s time for me to do something back to you!

To Gary, tonight is one of the best night in his life, even though he got used to Jihyo spent nights at his place but never like this had happened before where Jihyo is being so caring for him, somehow he is feeling thankful for this mishap which brought him and Jihyo closer to each other. The next morning Gary begins to wake up when his eyes begin to feel warm when the sunlight arises to shine into the room. He can’t fully open his eyes as he is turning himself away from the light, and there he see his angle is sleeping on the couch not too far away from him. His lip automatically curved up as he see her peaceful sleeping face, how much Gary wished he would wake up every morning with this same scenario. He doesn’t wake Jihyo up that he just wants to enjoy this moment a little more, he wanted the time to stop right now and forever so he would never wake up from this sweet dream. But his happiness actually die down when his thoughts bring him back to the reality now she belongs to someone else, she is taking care of him because he is a brother, a friend in her heart.

Few days later, Gary got discharged from the hospital, Jihyo promised that she would pick him up and take him home. DongWook and Jihyo are having breakfast in their kitchen but seem like Jihyo overslept the time so she keep rushing all the food into ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter