Part 02

Let us become the real couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years had passed since their graduation, DongWook and Jihyo are still an item in a good term. They do like other ordinary couples when there are laughters, there is tears, being a good friend of both Gary always make sure to take good care of them like help they packed up after arguments. It is again, one of those night which Jihyo got into a fight with DongWook and she comes to Gary for a talk.

Jihyo: Oppa, how could he treated me like that? Can he just be more understandable? (annoyed)

Gary: Jihyo ah, men and women are different. You can not expected him to understand all of it!!!

Jihyo: But he can be more caring so maybe we can talk things out not….like this, every single time!!!!

Gary: You two are hot-headeds, something you can’t solve within 5 minutes, you start cursing already and it goes the same to DongWook. So who should listens to who???

Jihyo:...... (say nothing and just gulps down her cup of soju)

Gary: You know, people is different from each other, you need to give them time to get to know you and you do the same in reverse. No one is perfect and don’t expect one!!! You should give him more time to and be patient with him, he may doing the same thing to you. That is how a relationship can last long or you break it with your own hands.

Jihyo: Oppa, how come everything you said sound so nice and doable? Who is the lucky girl to be your girlfriend!!! I’m so jealous of her already!!

Gary almost choked on his drink when he heard Jihyo said that,

Jihyo: Gwaenchana oppa? Waeyo? (patting Gary’s back to help him feel better)

Gary: What are you talking about, what girlfriend here all of sudden?

Jihyo: Waeyo? Can’t I talk about relationship? That’s right oppa, why don’t you see someone already, you look so lonely nowaday!!!

Gary: I just not ready to have a girlfriend!!!

Jihyo: Yeah right!!! Who would not need love or want to be alone!!!!

Gary’s POV: Babo yah~ the only girl I would wanted to had is you! Even though I know you are someone else’s girlfriend but I’m good as long as I can stay by your side like this.

Gary: So how is DongHoon doing, I haven’t seen him for awhile!!!

Jihyo: He is busy as always, he have all kind of events or parties that he needs to go every week you know!

--------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter