Part 10

Let us become the real couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two speak without really looking at each other, she rushes over to the dining table to get her belongings and leave the apartment just her back facing his way. Who knows but even Jihyo got frustrated and awkward and confused and doubting of KwangSoo’s story about DongWook and Gary, most important when KwangSoo mentioned her and Gary are being too close.

Jihyo’s POV: That KwangSoo, he means Gary oppa have a feeling for me??? Aish~~~ how could that be! Gary oppa never say anything….Aish~~~why I keep thinking about what KwangSoo said. I will slap him in the face next time we meet!!! Aish~~~jinja!!!

Too much information comes at once which her brain just can’t process everything, she doesn’t believe if DongWook would really do that to Gary and Gary had never admit his feelings for her that he is always a big brother for her to looks up to. The more she thinks about it, the more she confused herself. Jihyo decided to have a talk with DongWook first to verify if KwangSoo’s side story is correct but of course she is hoping DongWook would denied all the accused from KwangSoo or she would not sure how to retain her relationship with DongWook anymore. After few hours of getting her mind free from the problems, Jihyo comes home to face the reality, when she opens the door and there is DongWook watching the tv show while waiting for Jihyo to comes back. DongWook walks up to Jihyo once he see her, brings her to his embrace.

DongWook: You are finally home! (leaning himself forward to Jihyo, wanted to kiss her on the lips)

When he tried to kiss her on the lip Jihyo dodged the kiss, DongWook looks confused with her sudden action.

Jihyo: Oppa! I…I’m so tired, I want to take some rest. Can we save the kiss for another day! (then she walks passed him to the couch)

DongWook is a little disappointed with her response but he doesn’t question more, DongWook follows her to the couch and showers her with his caring thoughts but Jihyo just replies weakly to him,

DongWook: Do you need to see a doctor? Are you having a fever?

Jihyo: Oppa, I...I’m fine, I just need some sleep and I will be good again!

DongWook: Tell me if you don’t feel well alasso? I’m worry about you (brushing her hair)

Jihyo: I will……oppa…..(she speaks to DongWook when looking to her fingers playing around with each other while her mind is running through so many questions which she wants to ask DongWook)...uhm~ nothing, I will go take a shower then sleep, you don’t stay up too late either. (she walks away)

DongWook: I will go in a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter