TL2: Imagination

Thin Line

In respect of the Mother's Day, I finally update this story :)

 

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!! May you all always be blessed with all the love in this world!!

and for all the kids, cherish your mom and never be angry at them cause she is the best who come in your life :)

Don't forget to give her a hug and 'I Love You' today :) *and if you have, there's nothing wrong in doing it again:)*

 

 

Without further ado, TL chapter 2!!!

Enjoy :)

 

 

~~~~

"Mom, that person kept messaging me"

 

"Just answer it politely and short, he will get bored soon, dear"

 

Yara sighed. Her mother just didn't understand that it had been numerous times this so called middle aged man tried to talk out to her about her daily life. What is his name again? She felt the creep slowly coming up as she tried to remember that man and she shivered.

 

"Stupid! Stupid!" She said as she hit her head with her fist, feeling frustrated by her own hospitality.

 

Flashback

"Oh my oh my what should i say whaaattt"

 

Yara paced around in her room, the time is currently 11.50 PM, and she had classes the next day.

 

"Ah screw this!" She gave up and type 2 words, hoping it was polite but clear enough that she didn't want to prolong their conversation.

 

"Thanks old-bro"

 

End of flashback

 

Who knows that this man had such a thick face.

 
Yara scrunched her face into the ugliest version available and then stomped her feet to her room, falling flatly on her bed.
 
"ARGHHH WHY DID I CALL HIM OLD-BRO?!! NOW HE THOUGHT HE IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO DATE ME!!!" She screamed to the pillow, staring at the last question that she received, then turned her phone upside down on the bed, making decision.
 

She sighed in relief then left her room, her phone, and the question unanswered.

 

Screw hospitality, I don't wanna be creeped by a man that could pass as my uncle!

 

~~~

Yara opened her eyes.

 

She is inside a car, in a parking lot full of trees, giving the countryside vibe. The wind blew slowly, playing with her hair and lighly brushed her face.

 

How calming

 

She smiled thinly. closing her eyes once again.

 

Weird, since when did I open the window?

 

Reality hit her and she opened her eyes again. She looked around to find out where it was.

 

And since when did I go here?

 

Why there's no one inside the car except me?

 

And whose voice is that?

 

"Yah! We this place is good! So serene and cool! Why don't we come here often?"

 

"You know that's not possible. We only came here as a check point, we will left soon"

 

Sounds like a familiar voices...?

 

"Aaaaakkkkk!!!!! Opppppaaaaa!!!! Take a photo with meee!!!!"

 

Some rather loud voices jolted her out from her stance. And more soon following after.

 

"Me tooo!!!"

 

"Oppa sign here!!!"

 

"Oppa!!"

 

"Oppa!!!"

 

"OPP--UGGGGHH!!!"

 

Yara's sight caught a glimpse of a tall man. Someone's too familiar to her.

 

Someone she only had seen once from far away.

 

Kim Sunggyu.

 

OMG I want to take a photo with him too! Yara thought, but the drowsiness didn't let her to get out of the car and approach him. Instead, the sleep wins.

 

~

She opened her eyes back in the same condition, except now she lied down comfortably in her own bed, got swept in an immediate regret because how could she lose a chance to meet Infinite just because of her sleep?! That's probably one in a lifetime chance!

 

Yara flipped her body harshly to the side, only to face a back of a man.

 

What is this condition? She wondered. She scanned the room once more. This is my room. Correct. She faced the back again. But this is not my brother...

 

As if on cue, the man turned and faced her with a warm smile. A smile that is familiar to her.

 

"Sunggyu oppa?" She kinda shrieked, but the man beside her just kept his smile, with his crest-moon not seen eyes.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why are you in my room?"

 

"Hmm?" A smile still plastered on his face.

 

Is he stupid or what Yara thought. As she was about to ask again, the door bursted open with some loud voices following.

 

"Huwaaaa!!!!"

 

And the next thing happened was a weight fell right beside her, completed with a cheer and grin ear to ear, making her once peaceful room became some kind of jungle.

 

"Wuaah finally I landed my on a bed!! So comfy!" This new man, Lee Sungyeol, exclaimed as he open both of his arms wide and dropped himself on the bed, smacking Yara in the process.

 

"Hey!" Another man, Nam Woohyun, greeted her with some mix of mischievous and sorry grin after seeing her holding her forehead in pain. "Let's play!!"

 

They ended up raking out her room after playing some round of video games-and not so nicely left ME out from the game because the controller are not enough and FEMALE will not understand how to play even when IT IS MY ROOM-and UNO cards.

 

"Yah! Let's take a group photo!" Woohyun exclaimed, already preparing himself with YARA'S -mine!!- phone propped up by a selfie stick. Since when..?

 

After some burst and blurs, they all rushed out from Yara's room while saying goodbye happily but kinda rushed.

 

"Wait! Leave me your contact! I don't know how to send the photos otherwise!" Yara said, suddenly having difficulties to get down from her bed.

 

"Silly! We have a group chat remember? Send it there!" Woohyun replied, still with his killer bright smile then closed the door. leaving her alone.

 

Group chat? Since when..?

 

~

"Oh Yara? What are you doing here?"

 

Yara turned her head to the familiar voice, smiled when she also recognised the face.

 

"Hana! I was waiting for a friend to give some photos," she grinned awkwardly due to the shallow reason.

 

"Oh? Why don't send it through online?"

 

If only I have their contacts

 

"I don't have their contact," she grinned more awkward than before because this time it's just absurd. Why took photos together when you didn't even have their contact?

 

"Ah...," Hana tried to digest it but then decided that it's not her problem. "I'm going to the market, want to tag along?"

 

"Okay," Yara replied shortly. Weird, I should have said no, why can't I control myself?

 

Yara ended up sitting on a bench beside the river just near from the market. This is ridiculous. I don't have their contacts. I moved around places like this. Although I look around, there's no sign of them. How am I supposed to give them these photos?

 

Yara stood up in annoyance when reality striked her again. How did I even make an appointment with them?

 

She raked her brain. There are too many missing pieces. She digged up her memories, nothing made sense.

 

This is a dream.

 

And so, she was awoken from her sleep. all the reality hit her hard.

 

There's no vacation to some countryside.

 

There's no trees and comforting blows of wind.

 

There's no scream of fans.

 

There's no meeting with Hana.

 

And there's no outing with Infinite.

 

She smiled ridiculously to herself.

 

Yara, it's all just a dream.

 

 

 

~~~

There, an update :)

 

maybe no one waited for it anyway *you all probably thought I've abandoned this fic, but no :) I will never abandone one:)*

 

this will not get updated regularly, but I will definitely update when there's a spike of light for this fic :)

 

till then, be happy!!

 

 

Kisses,

 

Cee

 

PS: Happy Mother's Day!! this greetings never feel enough although I have said it twice :) Love you Mom :)