TL1: Initial Mistake

Thin Line

 

Hi guys :"D

i actually kinda forgot that i do have this story, but in light of Sungyeol's birthday, i tried to gather my will and write this one short chapter :"D

 

hope you like it! I'm currently trying to pit the pieces back in my head so i could arrange this story, sorry if the future updates can't be regularly done :"D

 

i'm waiting for your response still! You could do the poll on the foreword and i'll try to arrange it that way.

 

comments (and subsribe maybe?) are highly appreciated! I love talking to people :))

 

till next update!!

 

 

-cee-

 

 

PS: i update using my phone so sorry if the format are a little bit messy :"D

 

PSS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE *handsome tall jokester etc etc* SUNGYEOL!!!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

 

 

 

~~~

"Sis what are you doing?! What time do you think it is now?!" A scream could be heard in the dark morning, even when the sun hasn't showed it's light yet.

 

"I know! Wait a minute!" Another sharp scream could be heard as a reply. Not long after, a girl came down from the stairs, running with a big bag.

"Hurry up gosh! What the hell are you doing exactly in the bathroom?!"

The girl decided to ignore her brother's nag and proceed to the dinning table, inhaling her breakfast hurrily and said goodbye to her mother, who could only shook her head.

It wasn't the first time this kind of thing happened.

~
"We are late! Look at the time! They need us to gather before 7 remember?!"

"I know, I'm sorry. Please just drive," the girl said plainly, half sorry and half bored. Her brother's habit to drag problem further was currently showing.

"What would happen later when you got married huh?" He further nagged, shaking his head, but stay quiet after that.

They were on the way to do some visit to churches and pray, 

What they didn't know is the participants of the visit.

 

~

"Oh hey guys, over here!" A woman in her thirties called them right after they came out from their car. "It's the bus over there, you could board that first and I'll be there too in 10 minutes."

"Okay big sis! Sorry we're late," the brother grinned and the older woman waved it off.

"No problem, there's still many who haven't present. Go and choose your seat before it got owned," she winked, ushered both the younger to the said bus.

"Yah brother! Find your ideal type yet?" the younger whispered, teasing her brother that's currently single.

"Shut up Yara! That's not the main point!" her brother, Tom, scolded her in a hushed manner, to no avail as his sister is still giggling, mocking him.


~
The journey turned out to be relatively same from the beginning till the last, with some jokes here and there by the staffs that were actually united in a club for single people *what* above 27 years old *omg*, which made the sibling the youngest among them, obviously no potential candidate to be pursued.

"Hey, where are you working?"

Yara was currently walking absent-mindedly, practically thinking about food and bed getting mashed up, contemplating which one she needed the most right now.

"Hey Yara," the man's voice got nearer so she woke up from her trance, turned her head to find a man that could pass as her uncle. Just the thought send shiver to her spine.

"Oh yes," she nodded politely, "what is it?"

"You're working?" he asked, with a kind smile that somehow looked creepy, but Yara shooed that thought away. Positive thinking, positive thinking!

"Ah not yet, I'm on my third year," she smiled thinly, brought her attention back to her steps.

"Ah! What major?"

"Biotechnology," she answered shortly, starting to become uncomfortable by the excessive interest. She kinda hoped the man dropped the conversation because people usually stop talking after knowing the major she took, because it's still foreign to people there.

"Ah, okay, okay. I could search a job for you later. Here's my contact," he said, started spelling his number for her to type in. Yara had no choice but to take a note.

"Go make a missed call, so you know it's my number," he cooed.

"It's okay, I already saved it," Yara tried to decline, but the man kept insisting so then she made a short call and sighed silently.

"Okay, I'll contact you when there's a job available," he smiled the same kind smile that's kinda assuring her that he's a really good man who had no bad intention.

She deleted his number later anyway, not having any intention to keep in touch.

 

~
"Yah Yara, who's that you're talking to?" Her brother appeared out of nowhere, making her send a glare towards him.

"Why did you leave me? I had to deal with that man back then and you're just showing your nose right now?!" She hissed, clearly annoyed. She walked away to the bus and gave her brother the cold shoulder for the rest of the journey.


 

 

~
-days later-

"Mom I'm home."

"Oh you arrived, what's with the tired face?" Her mom asked while cutting the vegetables for tomorrow.

"There's someone send a picture of the visit back then, but I don't know the number," she explained, showing the number and the message.

"Just say thanks," her mom suggested, already immersed herself back to cutting vegetables.

"Thank you, but who is it? Your contact got deleted. Sorry." She punched the send button and lied down on the couch. A minute later the phone rang, signalling a message arrived.

"It's Bob, we talked at the visit back then about your major :)"

OMG