1\3

Delivery Boy…Man?

Youngjae woke up late.

That was the only thing he was thinking of as he rushed to get out of bed and appear decent enough to present his face to the world.

Unsurprisingly he had stayed up late the night before trying to defeat an enemy on his game console and enjoying the delicious pizza Mr.y Delivery man had handed to him. Once or twice throughout the night his mind had wandered back to the man who had stood at his door early on in the night and imagined what would have happened if he had actually been wearing pants. Huh.

Pausing to look in his mirror, he decided the oils on his face would have to be forgotten until later and ran back to his closet to grab a yellow-patterned face mask to wear on his journey to class.

He was late.

Rushing out the door, and tripping over his neighbours overweight dog had not been on his agenda of the day. He layed there for a moment considering if he should just be an overweight dog too but remembered dogs do not have opposable thumbs meaning he would not be able to continue his commitment to save Princess Peach. Standing up and grumbling to himself, he continued to school feeling like a hot mess.

-

Jongup was not waiting for him at the doors when he arrived 8 minutes late to his classes. He wondered why.

Jongup was Youngjae's best friend. (Only friend). Ever since the older of the two had willingly become a lowkey hermit, refusing invitations to go out with friends and running away from girls who threw love letters at him and calling them crazy *bleep*s, in his first year of highschool, he had not been the most popular person at school. But Jongup is a bit of an oblivious person. He never noticed how his friend was slowly losing his mind to the world of video games and becoming a sort of social recluse. Surprisingly, Jongup was pretty well known around campus. Maybe it was his easygoing pure personality that made him seem so approachbale.

Standing outside his classroom door, Youngjae began thinking of excuses of how to explain his being late to class today. He couldn't use 'I slipped on a banana peel' he used that yesterday. And his teacher didn't believe 'not being able to get my skinny jeans up' was a viable reason. .

He slowly inched the door open careful not to make a sound. Maybe he'd be able to sneak in without being noticed. Stealthily he placed one foot on the other side of the door, still half outside the classroom. He wiggled his hips a little to become one with the class and then heard

"Dude..."

Shocked, Youngjae snapped his head up and saw the door in front of his face. Phew. False alarm.

"Dude theres literally windows all around we can all see you."

He froze for a moment turninhg just the slightest bit to see a window to his left. .

Youngjae threw his arms up in the air and shuffled to his seat with his head down, smacking his books on his desk unnecessarily hard and pouted to himself.

Jongup watched his friend with a unwavering smile on his face, amused at his friend and relieved he hadn't given up school yet to take on a life of gaming.

From across the room, deep dark in the shadows sat a boy. He watched the situation, quietly laughing to himself. He smirked.

Damn that cutie was funny with or without pants on.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh *coughs awkwardly into fist*

'm sorry

I really don't have excuses I'm just lazy and I had writer's block for the longest time. I know you're thinking wtf it's been a year.

I know. *pats face*

I promise I won't leave the next updat for so long next time.

Merry Christmas