Step 1

Delivery Boy…Man?

Hey!

This is not the actual story, dont worry. It's just a couple of scenes. Anyway, I finished my last exam of the semester yesterday, and I did my performance, so hopefully I will have more time to work on finishing the actual story. And OMG you guys! I wasn't expecting as many subscribers as I got. I thought maybe 3 or something because its my first story and it was only the description, but you made me so happy!^^ And a kiss to my commenters too! I may or may not have cried once or twice. Lol. AND HAPPY late BIRTHDAY MR. YOO YOUNGJAE!!! ♡ I love you!

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Youngjae was browsing the internet when he saw a notification on his phone for Snapchat.

After sending a 'snap' of his face scrunched up with his tongue sticking out to his only friend Jongup, he decided to check his other social media.

He checked Twitter where he noticed a classmate of his was spreading some rude things about him, and decided to ignore it and check his Instagram instead. As he waited for the app to load, he looked around his room at all the anime and video game character figures.

A creepy smile and a glazed look in his eyes came over his face as his vision landed on a particularly 'curvy' babe.

He glanced down at his phone again and saw the app was ready. He looked at his most recently uploaded photo and cringed.

Oh no. This is embarrassing.

He saw how many views he got and blushed.

A comment from some kid in his class stood out 'I always knew Yoo would be prettier as a girl. Too bad he's not. I would tap that'. Youngjae read over some of the other more offending comments and cursed Jongup.

He would get him back for making him upload a picture of himself dressed up as Princees Peach.

 

~

 

As Youngjae heard the doorbell ring, he slowly stood up while continuing to tap buttons on his controller like crazy. Finally he got to a point he thought would be okay to pause at.

Not wanting to waste any precious time he could spend defeating enemies like a boss, he quickly moved to the door not thinking about his state of undress.

He looked out the peephole just to be certain it wasn't Bowser coming to kidnap him (or worse his Princess Peach figurine) and was satisfied to see the pizza he ordered.

He opened the door and looked straight into the eyes of the delivery boy.

…wait delivery man.

No boy could have this much iness, Youngjae concluded.

After about a minute of raking his eyes up and down the delivery mans body, (his favourite part were the muscled arms) Youngjae's ears began to work again.

"Sir?" The pizza man asked for the sixth time. "Sir, your pizza will be $7.99 please"

Youngjae blinked and remembered why this y man was standing in front of him in the first place.

"Oh …umm…right. I'll just go get a …wait I meant my wallet. I totally don't wanna have with you." Youngjae blushed as he tried to save his 'mistake' ( because we all know it wasn't really a mistake ;) and turned to the side as he bent over to search for his wallet on the side table.

When he turned around, he noticed the delivery mans hands in front of his crotch and his head tilted in a very awkward angle.

'Was he looking at my ?' Youngjae thought to himself.

He looked down to check to see if his looked nice in the pants he was wearing and he realized his second mistake he had made in the past three minutes.

He wasnt wearing pants.

At least his looked cute in his yellow boxer briefs.