-Final-

Adventure (좋은하루들)

Word count: 735

 

Jessica didn't know how or why but Tiffany somehow succeeded in dragging the lazy blonde out into the woods for some hiking much to Jessica's bewilderment (pun intended) and horror. 

 

They walked and walked forever Jessica thought. 10 minutes Tiffany corrected and Jessica let out a loud grunt in protest but kept walking nonetheless. 

 

They reached a cabin which apparently Tiffany had rented for a few days. The eye smiling woman dug through her heavy duty backpack and fished out a pair of keys with a wooden tag attached. Jessica hesitantly entered the wooden house and scanned the area quickly before she sunk into a soft armchair with a sigh.

"Worth it" Jessica breathed and crossed her legs on the table. Tiffany frowned and removed Jessica's dirty shoes from the lazy woman's feet.

"No feet on the table baby" she scolded softly but Jessica didn't seem to care. 

 

"I'll go make some food for the ice princess then" Tiffany announced and Jessica's ears seemed to perk up at that.

"I'll help!" Jessica quickly rose to her feet and swung her arm around the other figure's shoulders. 

 

***

 

"Jessica...How did this get here?" Tiffany asked slightly amused at her girlfriends antic. 

"Well, I thought you would have looked y in it while cooking" Jessica said with a eager smile. Tiffany shook her head and sighed. 

"If you were someone else I would have beaten you to a pulp by now!" Jessica laughed at that. 

"But I'm me, and you love me too much!" This time it was Tiffany's turn to laugh and she did so as she wrapped her arm's around Jessica's waist pulling her woman closer.

"Indeed I do" Jessica's arms automatically wrapped themselves around Tiffany's neck. Pulling her in more so their lips could connect. 

 

***

 

"Jessica...This is a bit cold..." Tiffany complained standing in front of the blonde wearing the y lingerie Jessica smuggled into Tiffany's own bag. 

"I'll go get the fireplace started" Jessica quickly countered. The blonde made the fire and the heat slowly worked it's way all around the cabin. Jessica pulled the one centimeter taller woman in for a back hug while the fireplace did it's thing. The blonde placed a soft lingering kiss on the brunette's neck whispering what Tiffany always loved to hear. 

"you're so beautiful, Stephanie"

 

***

 

Their stay at the cabin wasn't all that bad despite Jessica's nonstop whining all the way up there and all the way back. They found a beautiful cliff and waterfall not too far away and they took a lot of pictures together in front and around it.

 

Everything went surprisingly well except for those few occasions when Tiffany yelled bloody murder at a spider or cockroach.

 

***

 

Tiffany repeatedly demanding Jessica to kill the little bastard while Jessica told Tiffany that they were the one that invaded its home not the other way around. Jessica carefully let the insect  out and tried to call her now frantic girlfriend down.

 

"Tiffany trust me the spider is more afraid of you than you are of it" Jessica tried to reason but Tiffany didn't seem to care. 

"Your way much bigger than it is too, it can't possibly hurt you" Jessica continued. 

"A grenade is smaller than me too and it can blow up a whole lot of things" Tiffany countered. Jessica facepalmed herself and sighed into her hand.

"Tiffany a hand grenade and a spider is nowhere close to each other regarding how dangerous they are." 

"I don't care that thing almost touched me!" Tiffany sounded so disgusted Jessica almost thought it was funny. 

"I've touched you a whole lot more than that and yet you don't seem so upset when I do it" Jessica couldn't hold back a smirk as Tiffany sent a sharp glare at the amused woman. 

"That is different!" Tiffany sulked and Jessica couldn't help but find her girlfriend adorable. 

 

***

 

It sure was a adventure just being around Tiffany,  a amusing one. 

 

"Jessica! Get your lazy down here and help with the dishes!" Tiffany roared from the kitchen. Jessica who had spaced out in the bedroom blinked rapidly a few times before she stood up and headed to where her lover where at. 

 

Jessica checked that the ring in her pocket where still there as she tried to repeat what she had planned to say when she proposed.

This would be yet another adventure together.