♥ 2 ♥

Angelus Pulchrus

<>

*photo/gif is not mine, credits to the owner*

 

 

 "Mmrrngghh"

 

     A groan was the first thing that escaped Seokjin's mouth the moment he opened his eyes. His head felt like he got hit by a pan hundred times and his body felt like he was stepped on by an elephant.

 

     The sun rays seeped through the blinds and hit him directly on the face caused him to be more agitated than he already was. Seokjin groaned again and pushed himself up then padded towards the bathroom. His hand fumbled for the light switch and he look at the mirror. Dark circles were visible under his watery eyes, his nose is slightly pink, his lips are dry and chapped, and his skin is paler than normal.

 

'Ugh. Not now please.' he growled in frustration, too weak to say anything. He can't get sick. There's a lot of things that needed to be done-college  subjects can be demanding most of the time and he has a shift today.

 

     He could lie down on his bed right now but he needs to make breakfast for the household because he's the one in charge of cooking. It's not that he doesn't really trust the others with the kitchen-okay scratch that, he doesn't. Especially after the incident a week ago, Namjoon got his hand injured and leave the kitchen in a disastrous state. Seokjin temporarily banned him from touching anything in the kitchen and considers baby proofing the kitchen.

 

     Seokjin dragged himself to the kitchen. He felt like the ground is pulling him in each step. His vision is quite magnified and has started to blur. Sighing, he drank water before proceeding to cook.

 

     The eldest was glad and relieved that he still managed to make decent dishes despite his current state. Exactly when Seokjin finished, Jimin returned from his morning jog. He smelled the enticing scent of the newly cooked food and head to the kitchen.

 

"Goodmorning Jinnie-hyung~"

 

"Goodmorning to you too, Jiminnie." Seokjin said and forced out a smile. Jimin noticed something off about his hyung. But before he could ask him, the rest bustled in the room and take their seats.

 

"YASS! Breakfast!" Taehyung said happily.

 

"You're too loud." a still-sleepy Yoongi huffed at him.

 

"And it's too early to frown, hyung." Hoseok patted the shorter male's shoulder before shrinking in his seat when Yoongi glared at him. Seokjin just sighed silently as chatters filled the room and they start eating breakfast not knowing that Jimin is watching him.

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook waved a hand in front of Seokjin's face.

 

"huh? Oh what?" he snapped out of his reverie and turn to them.

 

"Taetae asked if you have some spare glue." Hoseok said.

 

"Oh yes. It's in my side table, bottom left." he said gripping his fork when he felt a sharp pain in his head.

 

"Thanks hyung! I'll just buy you a new one!" the brown haired male exclaimed dramatically and Seokjin just suppressed a chuckle.

 

"Are you alright, hyung?" Hoseok asked.

 

"Yes, I'm fine." he lied and forced  out a smile. Unfortunately for him, Jimin knows what's up. He noticed that he doesn't well and he hardly touched his food-that's not normal for Kim Seokjin.

 

     As soon as breakfast is over, everyone left to do their own stuff. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went to the underground club for their performance. Taehyung left to the university to help finish making props for their upcoming play and Jungkook will meet some of his friends leaving Seokjin and Jimin in the dorm-Actually, they too, will not be at home later. Well both of them have shifts in their part-time jobs. Seokjin in the local library and Jimin in the cafe near the university.

 

     Seokjin's condition is getting worse-his nose started to clog and his head aches badly. He leaned on the counter for support and took deep breaths. Jimin has just finished bathing when he saw his hyung's state.

 

"Hyung." he quickly walked to his side. The older turned, looking worse but tried to mask it with a smile. Jimin gave him a worried look and reached out to touch his forehead. "you're burning up. I know you're not feeling well, hyung. Come on, you should rest."

 

"But what about the dish-"

 

"Hyung, you worry more about the dishes?" the orange haired male shook his head while chuckling. "Don't worry about it hyungie~ I'll wash them." he grinned and Seokjin wanted to protest but knowing Jimin, he's really persistent and right now, the older male doesn't have the energy to protest so he just ended up chortling lightly.

 

"Okay, okay you win. Thanks Jimin-ah." again, he forced out a weak smile and gave a gentle squeeze on his shoulder. "I'll rest for a bit then wake me up before you leave later." Jimin bit his bottom lip and just nod. He secretly wished his life to be spared when he tells him everything.

 

     Before he took a bath, he called the owner of the library where Seokjin works and told him that the older male got sick. The old man understood and sent his get well wishes to Seokjin. After that, he called his manager at the cafe and told her that he will not attend his shift later then told her about Seokjin's condition. She said it's okay and wished him well too.

 

     Coughs and sneezes can be heard from the latter's room so he prepared a basin with warm water and some towels. He also decided to make some tea and porridge for him then checked the medicine cabinet.

 

"Oh shoot! We've ran out." there was no fever, cold and cough medicines in the medicine box. Jimin went to Seokjin's room to tell him that he's going out for a moment but he saw that he was sleeping  so he decided to go and run to the pharmacy. Good thing the place is just few blocks away.

 

     When he returned, he placed everything in the tray and went back to the room. He pulled out the tray stand and sat beside him. He damped the towel and start rubbing it gently on his hyung's arms, neck and face. Seokjin stirred and slowly fluttered his eyes open.

 

"J-jimin?" he croaked out.

 

"Hey hyung, how are you feeling?"

 

"Dying." Jimin smacked him gently.

 

"Don't say that!" he pouted making a small curve form on the older's lips. Seokjin noticed that the younger was panting slightly and is trying to catch his breath.

 

"Chim, are you alright?"

 

"I'm fine hyung. It doesn't matter."

 

"Jimin." the eldest said making Jimin flinch, When their hyung uses that tone, they all flinch and cannot escape him.

 

"Okay, okay. We kinda ran out of medicine so I rushed to the pharmacy." Seokjin, then, softened at what he said.

 

"You don't have to, Jimin-ah." Coughs escaped him and the younger patted his back.

 

"It's okay hyung." he grinned. "I'm alright."

 

"What time is it?"

 

"Lunch time?" Honestly, Jimin lost track of the time so he wasn't sure as well.

 

"What?" Seokjin sat up bolt and groaned when he felt a pang on his head.

 

"Easy there, hyung." he helped sot in a comfortable position.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up? Don't you have a shift in an half an hour?" Jimin looked away and let out a nervous giggle. Seokjin knew he's hiding something.

 

"Jimin-" he started again.

 

"Hyung don't get mad, okay?" he squeaked out. Seokjin stared at him for a moment, eyeing him suspiciously making him tensed. "Promise me!"

 

"Alright, alright." Seokjin raised his hands in surrender. "What is it?"

 

"W-well-" he stuttered then gulped. "I actually called the library owner earlier!" he blurted out quite loudly, startling the older male a bit. "I told him that you're sick. He said that you should stay home and rest and he also said get well soon. I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier-"

 

"Jimin-"

 

"-and without your permission as well-"

 

"Park Jimin-"

 

"I should've told you earlier-"

 

"YAH, PARK JIMIN!" Seokjin exclaimed followed by coughs and sniffles.

 

"I'm so sorry hyung! Don't be mad-"

 

"I'm not mad." he chuckled.

 

"I'm so-Really? You're not mad or anything?" he said tilting his head, looking slightly confused and relieved at the same time. He mentally cooed at the younger boy , who's being extra adorable at the moment.  If he wasn't sick, Seokjin would've squished him. He chuckled again before speaking.

 

"No, hyungie's not mad. Why would I be mad?" Jimin just give him a sheepish smile. "Pabo, I wanted you to wake me up because I'll call the library owner to tell him I can't make it today but you beat me to it!" Jimin laughed and Seokjin remembered something. "Wait-Oh isn't your shift going to start soon? Why are you still here?"

 

     Jimin's expression turned into panic again then gulped for the second time. Seokjin stared at him again with the same look as earlier. Before the older could speak, he beat him to it.

 

"I-I called in and told my manager that I won't be going to my shift because-because I don't want to leave you alone here- I-I want to take care of Jinnie-hyung and make sure he will get some rest and be better soon." he blurted out as if he was rapping. Seokjin took a moment to digest what he said.

 

     His heart swelled and softened at his dongsaeng's thoughtfulness. He has his own things and workloads to do  but he sacrificed them. He could've just left earlier but he stayed  to take care of him-to make sure he'll be fine. The eldest felt bad for adding burden to him.  He turned to him and saw the orange-haired boy smiling, he melted more at the sight and felt a bit emotional but he hold it in.

 

"I-I- Thank you Jimin-ah, really, thank you." he said with a soft, genuine smile. "I really don't know what to say-I'm so touched."

 

"It's okay hyung, anything for you~" he laughed and his smile widened. "I want you to get better soon so you should eat now and drink your medicine. You always take care of us, let me take care of you hyungie~ " he placed the tray in front of him and Seokjin started to eat.

 

"This is good~"

 

"Thanks hyung!" Jimin exclaimed proudly. "I cooked it-OMO I cooked it but I promise I didn't burn or break anything! The kitchen is spotless and still flawless, I promise with all my heart! I swear on my jams!" he rambled in panic. Seokjin couldn't help  to laugh at him but it turned to fits of coughs. Oh this kid is truly adorable.

 

"You're so cute Jiminnie~" Seokjin cooed and squished his cheeks earning a pout from the other.

 

"Hyung~" he whined, giggling.

 

"You want to know a secret?"

 

"Yes! What is it? What is it?" the younger scooted closer to him and wait for his next words.

 

"You're the one I trust with the kitchen the most." he tried not to laugh at the face the younger gave him but failed. He looked like a gaping fish.

 

"Really, hyung?" he sounded like someone brought him to wonderland. Jimin couldn't believe what he's hearing. His hyung trusts him with his sacred sanctuary.

 

"Yes, Jiminnie~" the younger male beamed brightly, the apples of his cheeks turned his eyes in to slits.

 

"Wah~ Thank you hyung. I feel so honored." they both laughed. As soon as he finished eating, he drank medicine and Jimin told him to rest more. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Better than earlier." Seokjin answered with a small smile.

 

"I'm happy to hear that." he collected all the stuff and bring them out of the room but Seokjin stopped him.

 

"Have you eaten?"

 

"N-not yet?"

 

"Jimin-"

 

"Yes eomeoni, I will!"

 

 

 

~FIN~

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

 

Hi guys! ^____^ Here's an update for you!

I'm sorry to post it quite late :( I just finished enrolling for the next semester and the process is really ugh T-T

So anyway, here's another fluffy chappie! haha

ugh these two cuties are so adorbs and waaaahhh I just want to squish them :( haha omg

I'm sorry for mistakes, typos and stuff :( I haven't re-rechecked it yet :(

To the subbies and new subbies, thank you so so so much ♥ *hugs and kisses*

I hope you like it! Enjoy!

♥ Paige

 

P.S. Talk to me about anything, let's be friends ^____^

P.P.S. Requests? Just tell me! hehe