♥ 1 ♥

Angelus Pulchrus

<< NamMin >>     

 

 

 

     The sun was still hidden when Jimin woke up. He stretched a bit and washed up before preparing himself for daily morning jog. The rest were still lost in their dreamland when he quietly left their dorm and went to the park.

 

     After his morning routine, he head back home and it was still the same when he left earlier. It was still empty and as silent as the night-

 

"OWWW!!!"

 

     Or so he thought.

 

     The moment he stepped in, he was welcomed by loud crashing and clamouring sounds in the kitchen so he rushed to see what is going on.

 

"Is everything alri-"

 

     He gaped in shock at the sight that greeted him when he entered the kitchen. The whole place looked like a hurricane trampled over it and the number one culprit for this mess is a certain pink-haired boy sprawled on the floor with what looked like a jar stuck on his hand.

 

"Oh my gosh what happened, hyung?" the male in question look up at him and groaned before explaining.

 

     So apparently, before Jimin found him in his current state, Namjoon was trying to get the last piece of sugar cube and ended up getting his hand stuck in the small jar. He was trying to remove his hand but failed to do so. He used every possible way he can to get it out, but he just can't. Thus, creating a big mess in the kitchen. In the process of attempting to free his hand, he didn't noticed the soap that he accidentally dropped on the floor, you can guess what happened next.

 

     Jimin doesn't know if he'll laugh at him or pity him. He restrained himself from laughing but ended up giggling out loud.

 

"Yah." Namjoon scowled at him. "I'm in pain and you're just going to laugh? Wow, thanks Jimin."

 

"I'm sorry, hyung." he bit his inner cheek to stop himself. "But it's funny."

 

"YAH! You go no ja-ooww!" a pained groan escaped him when he tried t reach the younger boy. Jimin stopped giggling and crouched down beside him.

 

"Where do you hurt?" he asked.

 

"Aside from my , I think I broke my hand." his face twisted in pain when he tried to move his hand. The younger male bit his bottom lip in worry.

 

"Come on hyung, let's go to the hospital." Jimin helped him to get up.

 

"But what about kitchen?" Namjoon almost shrieked in panic at the sight of the place. "Jin-hyung will shred me to pieces!"

 

"I know hyung." the other gulped as well. Well, that didn't helped him. The kitchen is their eldest hyung's prized sanctuary. If you want to still be able to see daylight, better not mess with the kitchen. "But your han is more important right now. Let's go now so we can come back early and we'll clean this up. I'll go change."

 

     Jimin left and Namjoon was still reluctant. He worries for the fate of his life more than his hand. He was so deep into his thoughts, that he didn't notice Jimin returned.

 

"Hyung, the floor will melt if you keep on staring at it like that. Let's go~" the two left their dorm and head to the hospital. The ride was silent-not in a awkward way but a comfortable one.

 

     Jimin turned to look at his hyung. He could see pain etched on Namjoon's face as he tried to cradle his hand.

 

"Give me your hand, hyung."

 

"What?"

 

"Your hand." Namjoon, held out his injured hand as Jimin grab his hanky from his jeans pocket. The younger boy wrapped the handkerchief around his hand as gentle as he could. "I'm sorry hyung!" he squeaks out every time he hears Namjoon hiss.

 

"Thanks Jimin-ah." he grinned and the shorter grinned back.

 

"No problem~"

 

     The doctor called them in after a short while. Namjoon wished the ground would eat him right now as he explained everything to the doctor. After few minutes, the jar was finally removed and his hand is now free and fortunately unscathed. His other hand was put into a cast; the doctor said he'll wear it for a few weeks for it to heal quickly and told him to be extra careful. Sheepishly, Namjoon promised that he would. They thanked her then left the hospital.

 

"Remember what the doctor said, hyung? You should be careful." Jimin snickered at him. "We should hire a bodyguard for you Joonie-hyung. I'll ask the rest to baby-proof the dorm as well."

 

"YAH." the taller male lightly pinched him with his uninjured hand and they laughed.

 

"Let's go home-"

 

"I want to go for a walk." Namjoon said.

 

"But hyung, your hand-"

 

"Jimin-ah, my hand is away from my feet." a smirk curved on the pink-haired boy's lips. "I don't use my hands to walk now, don't I?" a light flush appeared on his cheeks then pouted at his hyung. Namjoon =1, Jimin=0.

 

"Alright, but where are we going?"

 

"I don't know. I just feel like walking for a bit since the morning is still fresh and crisp-" Jimin rolled his eyes at him as Namjoon went to his Shakespeare mode, it's completely normal though. "It suddenly_"

 

"Okay, okay I got it hyung." he waved him off with another eyeroll. "Let's go to the park. I want some ice cream~" Namjoon shot him a weird look.

 

"Seriously? Ice cream in the morning?" he said as if Jimin grew three heads.

 

"Why? It's ice cream, hyung. There's no wrong time to eat it." he said matter-o-factly.

 

"But it has too much sugar for this time." he said then smirked again. "No wonder you're not growing."

 

"Yah hyung~" he whined. "What does it have to do with growth?"

 

"Let's go." Namjoon deadpanned his question and start walking, Another pout made it's way to the younger's lips before following him.

 

     The two walked around the neighborhood with their constant teasing and childish banters. They reached the crossing intersection and lots of people were already bustling through the streets. Some were walking with cups of coffees in the hands, some were on the phone brisk walking to work, and some were students rushing to go to school.

 

'It's the rush hour.' Jimin thought and worried about Namjoon going through there.

 

"Jiminnie! Come on! Didn't you say you want to go to the park to get some ice cream?" Namjoon's voice snapped him out of his reverie. The taller male was already walking ahead of him so he jogged to catch up and tried to walk in front of his hyung to shield him away from the crowd of people, to prevent them from getting close to Namjoon's injured hand.

 

     Since it was the rush hour, people won't bother if they bump or push someone because they need to go to their work and other business to attend to. As they cross the intersection, Jimin tried hard to shield him and let himself be pushed, elbowed or bumped to instead. He endured it for the sake of his hyung.

 

"Ouch." he swallowed back a groan when someone elbowed him quite hard on his side. They managed to get to the other side before more people came .

 

"I though I lost you back there shortie." Namjoon said. Jimin stuck his tongue at him and tried to ignore the hurting spot on his side but the older male caught his pained expression for a moment. He was about to ask but he beat him first.

 

"Whatever hyung. Is your hand okay? Nobody hit it or bumped into it?" he asked trying to hide the worry lacing his voice.

 

"My hand is okay but are you-"

 

"Good! Let's get some ice cream!" Jimin almost squealed. He didn't want his hyung to worry so he skipped like a kid and did a small happy dance. He subtly rubbed the part where he was elbowed. Namjoon noticed it though and saw that he did it a few more times. He stared at the ground for a moment thinking about it. A sudden realization came to him about what happened.

 

     Namjoon did noticed that Jimin was like playing a dodging game earlier except he didn't dodged, instead he bump into the persons along the way. At first, Namjoon thought that he doesn't know how to go through situations like that but then he realized that Jimin was doing it on purpose to shield him from the people and to avoid his hand from getting hurt.

 

     He was extremely touched and guilty at the same time because all he do was tease and annoy him yet he let himself get hurt for his sake.  He noticed  that Jimin was quite far ahead so he ran towards where he was.

 

"Jimin-ah, why don't you sit there. My treat." he grinned and he swore that Jimin's eyes twinkled for a moment before turning into slits as a wide grin stretched on his face. It's his subtle way to make it up for him.

 

"Really hyung?" he said and Namjoon just nodded and chuckled. The orange-haired boy find a seat while he went to buy their ice cream. After paying, he saw him sitting down near a tree and he made his way towards him. Jimin then called him to halt and he rushed to him.

 

"What are you-" When Jimin reached him, he kneeled down to tie his shoe laces. Namjoon was loss for words for a moment. This kid is such an angel and it made him feel more guilty.

 

"Hyung, do you plan to get yourself injured more?" the younger teased. He couldn't find any comeback at him so he just smiled and let out a chortle. "You'll die without me~"

 

"You brat." he slapped his arm gently then reached out to ruffle his hair "But thank you Jimin-ah, really. And I'm really sorry for troubling you and for being a meanie."

 

"It's okay hyung. At least nothing more serious happened to you." he grinned. "well you made it up with my ice cream,"

 

"I'd probably worse right now if it hadn't been for you."

 

"Awww that's cheesy hyung," he making Namjoon pout. They laughed then decided to go home while eating their cold treats.

 

     When they reached their dorm, they were greeted by a panic stricken Hoseok.

 

"Thank goodness you're here!" he nearly cried. Namjoon and Jimin look at each other. "Where have you been-oh what happened to your hand? Wait- answer that later, you've got help us!"

 

"Why-"

 

"IF I FOUND OUT WHO DID THIS TO THE KITCHEN, I WILL CASTRATE YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE LIONS!" They heard a banshee-like shriek from the kitchen. The two looked at each other again and gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH .

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yes Jimin-ah?"

 

"Do you want to have another walk?"

 

"Of course! We could take as many walks as we can."

 

"We'll be back later. Bye!" Namjoon and Jimin dashed away.

 

"Hey! Where are you-well we're doomed."

 

 

 

 

 

~FIN~

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Heyyyy there haha well this not really the end? haha

I plan to make this an interrelated fic like an actual chapter fic but at the same time it can be an independent one-shot each lol

I know I'm kinda weird lol 

So first chapter is up haha there will be like 7 chapters for this one

If you have requests, please do pm me about it hehe

Oh talk to me if you want and let's be friends! ^___^

bye!

~Paige