♥ 3 ♥

Angelus Pulchrus

<>

 

 

   "Jimin, can you bring these to table 5?"

 

"Of course." When the orange-haired boy came to get the tray, the bell dinged and another one came. He mentally sighed as he rushed to bring the orders to each table.

 

     The last of the autumn leaves finally fell as the winter season entered, which also means that Christmas is just around the corner. Everyone is excited for the holidays-of course, who wouldn't be? Almost everyone is on the start of their holiday break and vacation but the people are still very busy and probably gets busier as days pass by. Many are already shopping for Christmas presents, travelling to different places, bonding with friends and families, and a lot more.

 

     Since he's already on his break, Jimin decided to continue working in the cafe near his university. He usually works part-time but he chose to take some full-day shifts so he can earn more because he is saving up for the dance academy he really wanted to join.

    

     The beginning of winter season also means that people are going to crave for hot drinks to give warmth to their body systems. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. And right now, he could say it's a bad thing because the cafe is quite packed and they're short in staffs. It looks like he'll be extending his shift today.

 

"Jimin, order for table 7!"

 

"Jimin-ah, I need help with the pastries."

 

"Jimin-oppa! We ran out of straws!"

 

     The orange-haired boy, who was cleaning the mess a little kid made, sighed for the nth time and panicked internally. He feels a bit pressured because he doesn't know which will he attend to first. A lot f things are needed to be done all at once and it's starting to give him a headache.

 

'You can do this, Park Jimin, you can do this.' he took a deep breath after giving himself a quick pep talk then proceed with his work.

 

 

 

 

~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~

 

 

 

 

     On the other hand, if some people are busy spending time chilling and enjoying in their vacation, there are still some people who are busy with workloads like take home office papers and last minute schoolwork-one of those people is Min Yoongi.

 

     Currently, the min green-haired by is in the university library; slumped down in front of his laptop, with several pile of books splayed around him. Their professor in Philosophy gave them a not less than 15 paged report paper that will be passed when classes resumed. Yoongi decided to do it now because he doesn't want to do schoolwork in the midst of his vacation-nobody does. Plus, he'll just forget about it he didn't do it as soon as possible. And Yoongi doesn't understand why they love to give take-home works during breaks.

 

"Hey Yoongi, I'm going out to get lunch. You coming?" his block mate, Kyungsoo, asked as he paused doing his community service in the library.

 

"Nah, I'll get it later. You go ahead." he said and the other gave him a look. "What?"

 

"Knowing you, you won't let your leave that chair." the doe-eyed boy snorted at Yoongi, who just gave him an innocent look. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him-he definitely know what that look meant. He leaned to his ear and lowered his voice. "Alright, alright. I'm going to sneak you some food."

 

"Thanks Soo." he said and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at him again. He glued his eyes back on the screen and typed away briskly, occasionally letting out strings of curses and grumbles at the subject. Kyungsoo returned after a while and took the librarian's shift while she went out to eat lunch, giving Yoongi the liberty to eat inside the library.

 

     The librarian returned exactly when he finished, so he quickly stuff his trash inside his bag. Kyungsoo sent him a thumbs up while he did the same and went back to work.

 

'You can do this Min Yoongi, you can do it.'

 

 

 

 

     Jimin isn't feeling any better. A lot of trouble has happened and it's just half of the day. He just finished buying the needed supplies in the cafe and right now, he's on his way back. While walking, he felt something cold and wet dropped on his nose. He, then, look up to see snow falling.

 

     As beautiful it may seem to enjoy and watch the first snow fall, he couldn't at the moment. Jimin exhaled deeply and rushed back to the cafe before the snow covers the whole area.

 

     Meanwhile Yoongi was extremely determined to finish everything today. He never left his seat except when using the bathroom. Kyungsoo joked that his will already burn a hole on the chair earning him a piercing glare from the other. The people in the library slowly left until it was only them in there. Yoongi didn't realized it was getting late until the doe-eyed boy came to him.

 

"Yoongi, it's almost ten. I have to leave soon."

 

"Oh sh-Were you waiting for me?" Yoongi suddenly panicked. "I'm sorry Soo, I'm almost done. Really."

 

"No, it's alright. Mrs. Yu mixed up some catalogs and I have to re-arrange them." Kyungsoo said. "I'll be leaving in fifteen. My brother will kill me if I don't come home in half an hour."

 

"Okay, okay. I'm almost done, I'm just actually proofreading and stuff." he said. "Let me help you return these books."

 

     At last, he managed to finish his homework. He can finally sleep and laze around his whole vacation. When he stood up, he felt like he hadn't move in ages and groaned before stretching his body.

 

"Are you okay, harabeoji?" Kyungsoo teased.

 

"Shut up, Pororo." they laughed then Yoongi collected all his stuff.

 

     The two left after they returned the books and switched off everything.  Kyungsoo did one last check around before locking the library.

 

"I'll go now Yoongi, my brother is probably hyperventilating right now." he rolled his eyes at the thought of his brother. "See you after holidays."

 

"You too, Soo." With one last wave, the doe-eyed boy left. Yoongi double-checked his stuff before going on his way as well. He can't wait to go home to work on his latest mix tape. A smile formed on his lips at the thought of it but it was easily wiped off the moment he stepped outside the building. "Oh ."

 

     The snow covered the whole neighbourhood like a white blanket and snow is still continuously falling from the night sky. Unfortunately for Yoongi, he didn't brought a jacket nor a coat with him and he's just wearing a thin, white tee and ripped jeans. The cold, night breeze hit his exposed skin and made him shudder. The last bus left several minutes ago so he'll have no choice but to walk home.

 

'Why now?' he thought, a frown appearing on his face. He'll die of hypothermia if he won't reach home soon. Yoongi remembered that there's a cafe near the university so he decided to grab a large cup of hot chocolate or anything hot just to help him keep warm or his journey back home.

 

     Apparently, luck isn't on Yoongi's side at the moment. When e reached the place, it was already closed. Cursing, Yoongi begrudgingly stomped away, hoping to not freeze to death.

 

     Meanwhile, Jimin's shift has just ended and great relief gushed over him. He was so tired and the day seemed like it won't end but he's glad it's over now. Their manager gave them their pay envelopes before signing out. The aspiring dancer quickly changed to his casual clothes and went home.

 

     On his way, he spotted a familiar mint green-haired male, walking ahead while hugging himself tightly. Upon realizing who it was, Jimin ran to catch up with him.

 

"Yoongi-hyung!" the other turned around with a scowl plastered on his face. "What are you doing out here?"

 

"I'm going t-to have a-a tea party w-with Elsa." he snapped through his chattering teeth.

 

"Very funny, hyung. You look like Rudolf." Jimin laughed earning a weak swat from the older. It's not his fault that his nose and cheeks are extremely pink.

 

"Shut up. L-let's go home."

 

"Wait hyung." Jimin took of his coat and placed it on his shoulders. "Wear it." Yoongi stared at him, dumbfounded at the moment.

 

"W-what ab-bout you? Aren't y-you feeling cold?" Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

 

"I'm wearing long sleeves. I'll be fine." he said. Yoongi is still uncertain because yes, he is wearing long sleeves but the material is thin. "You need it more than I do."

 

"O-okay." Yoongi mumbled, looking away.

 

"Alright then, let's go home."

 

     The two of them walked in silence, the blowing of the wind and the sound of the snow crumbling underneath their footsteps can be heard. Yoongi receive the warmth he aches for earlier. He still felt cold but not that much thanks to Jimin's coat. He glanced at the younger then saw him shiver a bit. His cheeks were now tainted pink as well and looked tired and stressed. The older remembered that Jimin works at the cafe and probably had a ty day too. Now, Yoongi felt bad for being snarky at the younger earlier.

 

     When they got home, the dorm was deserted and everyone is already sleeping. They entered and plopped down in the living room. Both of them are just so glad to be home. Yoongi almost did a victory dance because he managed to make it home with out freezing but being out in the cold drained him even more. Jimin felt the same even though he still has a have a busy day ahead of him. He just wanted to be at home right now. The younger noticed his hyung was still slightly shivering so he decided to make something warm for him.

 

"I'll go make you some home choco, hyung." he got up and stifled a yawn.

 

"Jimin, you're tired. Just rest and I'll be fine." he could clearly see that he needed to rest but the younger just shook his head.

 

"Hyung, you've bee out in the cold. My coat isn't enough to give you heat." Jimin grinned and disappeared to the kitchen before the other could protest. Yoongi just sat there in silence as thought filled his mind.

 

     Even though he's snappy and a bully to the younger male most of the time, Jimin takes really good care of him and he's really grateful for that. In fact, he cares for him and the others so much as well. He doesn't show it but he really do. He absentmindedly snuggled the younger's coat and took a sniff, inhaling the scent of coffee and vanilla. "Do I smell good hyung?"

 

     Yoongi jumped and turned to see Jimin holding two mugs of hot chocolate with an amused expression etched on his face. Heat instantly creep up the older boy's face and looked away quickly.

 

"Sh-shut up." he mumbled as Jimin let out a chortle and sat down beside him then hand his mug. "You didn't have to, Jimin-ah."

 

"No, it's okay hyung." he sipped from his mug. "As long as you're fine, I'm fine." Jimin grinned widely at him and Yoongi felt a smile spread on his lips and felt his foul mood dissipate away, as he reached out to ruffle his orange locks. His Yoongi-hyung may seem cold and blunt most of the time but his he is one o the most caring persons he met and the rest knows that as well.

 

"Thanks Jiminnie."

 

"No prob, hyung~ Let's go to sleep."

 

"But I'm still cold." Jimin could hear a slight whine in his voice.

 

"Do you want another mug?" Yoongi shook his head, "Then wha-"

 

     The younger let out a squeak when Yoongi pulled him down and cuddled him. To say that Jimin was surprised is an understatement. The older boy is not really affectionate and does not initiate skinships that much-it rarely happens. Right now, Jimin is still trying to process what is happening. Even Yoongi was surprised himself but he just let it be. He liked the warmth they share and Jimin is really squishy like a plushie.

 

"You're so squishy~"

 

"Yah, are you implying that I'm fat?" Jimin gasped and pouted making Yoongi roll his eyes at him.

 

"Did you hear me say anything?"

 

"No, but-" Yoongi cut him off.

 

"Then you're not, okay? You're just squishy like a teddy bear." he just held him tighter. When Jimin was about to say something, he pinched his lips shut. "Come on, let's just sleep."

 

"Here?" Jimin asked, raising his brows at him.

 

"I don't see a problem with that."

 

"Your body will hurt if you sleep here, hyung." Jimin poked his hyung's cheeks.

 

"Nah, I'll be fine here." he said. "I'm too lazy to go to my room."

 

"When are you not lazy?"

 

"Just shut up and sleep, Jimin." he skidded playfully, burying his nose on his hair.

 

"Meanie." The younger mumbled as Yoongi let out a soft laugh and flicked his forehead gently, earning a whine.

 

"That's it. I'll leave you here, meanie." the orange-haired boy said moving to stand up but Yoongi encaged him in his arms.

 

"No~ I can't sleep without my squishy Chimchim~" Yoongi whined. Jimin was slightly shocked at how his hyung is being right now but he doesn't mind. It's not everyday you get to se Min Yoongi this way. "Stay~" and he truly finds it hard to resist his hyung at the moment.

 

"Alright, alright." Jimin feigned a long sigh then bursted into giggles when he saw his older hyung's offended face then he snuggled closer to him. "Let's sleep now hyung. You've had a long day."

 

"I could say the same to you Jiminnie." Yoongi started to caress his hair and felt him lean to his touch.

 

"Don't mind me hyung." Jimin's voice is getting softer as sleep started to take him. "Like I said, I'm fine as long as you're fine~" the younger finally drifted off to sleep. Yoongi just smiled as he continued to caress the younger's locks. He didn't know what had he done to have someone like Jimin in his life. Soon, Yoongi is being lulled to sleep.

 

"G'night Jiminnie~"

 

~FIN~

 

 

xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Hellooooo helloooooo hehe

so here's an update for you guys hehe

Let me tell you a secret *whispers* I'm secretly a Yoonmin trash hahahaha

omggggg because Yoonmin makes me crazzzyyyyyyy hahaha ♥♥♥

Thank you for subscribing! and for patiently waiting T____T

Hope you like this chappie! hehe

Til next time!

♥Paige