Three

Spill

Sehun's POV

"okay...boys...split into two groups 7 players each...decide the position among you and we will start in 5..!!" coach Lee blow his whistle indicating the 5 mins starts right away after the brief.

Its a typical normal P.E class if i say you...but well...for the outcast..or the not-really invisible person like me surely people won't even notice me if i'm gone.

Again...successfully he sneak away from the class. Well..if he's there, the team won't be balance though.. And he will always end up sitting at the bench like usual.

But, halfway going out of the gym, he heard a voice called him.

'no one ever called...' he stopped st his track and saw his deskmate jog to him.

 

Jongin POV

"yoosshhhh...basketball ~~ yahhh jonginnie..faster..or else you're gonna get split from the almighty me!!" yell chanyeol from the other side of the gym.

'haishh.... That giraffe is getting louder and louder day by day..' he could only shook his head , and just reply him with a wave and annoyed face.

He was about to go over to chanyeol when out of sudden he remembered his too quiet almost invisible deskmate.

He scanned over the gym, and almost lost a figure that tried to sneak out from there.

'i wonder why he's like that though...well a simple talk won't make me lose anything ain't i?..'

"sehun!!! Wait up!!!"

He jog a little to catch up with the frozen figure.

"where are you going? I thought we're supposed to play the basket aren't we?" he playfully talk and nudge the frozen boy in front him..

Sehun blanked.

Seeing there's no reaction from sehun, jongin grab the others hand and drag him to others.

Suddenly woke up by his daydreaming, sehun quietly tried to stop jongin and pry his hand away.

"no...no...its okay...i can't really play though..and... There'll be imbalance if i joine-.."

"ridiculous.. It is imbalance if you didnt join in though.." I interrupt him and chuckled a little and proceed to mess sehun’s hair and makes it messy.

‘how on earth did this boy have fluffy hair?..goshh..i gotta ask what shampoo did he use..hoho’

With a pout, that ends up with giggle as sehun saw jongin makes a rather ridiculous pitiful yet dorky face.

“haha…finee~” sehun replied him.

‘well..its okay right?’

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i did'nt edit it yet..so~~~ pardon for sudden cliffhanger and  d majestic mistake~~~