Two

Spill

 

 

'What a life..'

Walking endlessly until the end of the road, i still feel the same..i wish i could tell mom n dad what i actually feel..

i wish they heard me..

while living in those trapped cage..i found nothing as amusing other than hearing they bicker every now n then...

i wish they heard me..

i wish they could see me..

i wish..how i wish i could talk like people usually do..i wish i could spill it all..

 

 


 

 

'kriiiiiiiiiing'

'ugh..i hate to hear this every morning' lazily, i woke up n drag my legs to the bathroom, n grab my towel hastily on my way there..

'here goes another day...'

Finished tidying up my uniform, i grab my backpack n stroll down to grab some food.

'like usual....' i sighed...

The kitchen is totally in disaster..

'they fought again..what is it about this time..' Tired of figuring out..i walked out.. I always wonder to be anything i could only through writing and drawing.. after all that is the only way i can express myself..

Wonder how i am at school?.. Well. I'm ain't any of the kingkas of course.. N i'm not one of those nerdy..cuz i ain't nobody.. Just me with my own tiny world...

Pitiful right...well thats how life are...

People always say that we're the one who held the brush for drawing..but for me...i didn't.. But my parents are...

And wanna know some funfacts...? My parents that 'took care' of me now..isn't my real parents tho~ I dunno where are my real parents are actually..

How i knew this..? For god saken..when both mom n dad are fighting.. They just burst out without realising that others heard them damn well..that's why I knew it..

Sad?...yeah...when i first knew it... i cried my eyes out..well..its typical normal for a 8 years old kid though..

Angry? Litttle maybe..cuz i always be the one who's always being left out in this huge mansion alone..

yeahh...i've gotta used to it...

Well..out of all things in world..my favourite is enduring that's why.. So, its really a small matter for me..

 

Its still early in the morning.. And like usual, i'm always the first to arrive in class..?

Why? Let just say i like walking early in the morning..with the soft wind that blew across my face...always calmed me after watching disturbing scenery almost every day.. Gazing through the class window..i saw lots n lots of student started to fill up the school ground.

The first bell starts to rang..and the homeroom teacher entered the class.. Along with him, stood two boys whom i assume another richies..that's transferred to this school..that's it..

Then, i continue training my eyes towards the blank paper in front of me..

'i wonder what drawing would i start today with...' Suddenly, a nudge was received at my ribs making me yelp cuz damn its hurt tho~ I suddenly realised that all eyes are at me now...then, i heard..

'OH SEHUN!!! did u heard me or not..?!!'

Knowing its terribly my fault, i hurriedly apologies and asked her what did she asked beforehand.. She needs me to follow her to the staffroom to do some work..and when i was about to stand, i just realised that the sit next to me, already being occupied..the person just smiled, and i nodded at him..just for sense of knowledgeable..

 

 

OTHER POV

'Hello, my name is kim jongin'

'and, hello, my name is Park Chanyeol'

'ok, jongin, u can sit next to sehun, who sit by the window, n chanyeol, u can sit next to baekhyun..the boy who wave at u maniacally.. '

Hearing that, the class erupt into laughter except to this one person..

'he seems like in daze...' that was jongin thought...by then, he figured..'Oh my god..i'm gonna stuck with a nerd a whole year..geez...' jongin facepalmed..

Then, the teacher called sehun, but...he didnt reply.. 'is he dead?' without realised.. Jongin nudge sehun.. Jongin saw the scowled face that his new deskmate make..but change a second later to apologetic smile..

As sehun about to stand..jongin gave him a smile of gratitude to him cuz at last, sehun saw him..jongin received a knowledgeable nod from him..and that makes jongin thinks that..

'well...he doesnt seems like that really nerdy nerd tho~~'