Chapter 8

Worries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Meet me at the park near here at midnight.

Alone.

Don’t let the others know.

 

Donghyuk read the letter thrice. Should I go or not? I should go since she might be threatening the others with bad things. He bit his nails while thinking. He didn’t want s to involve in his problem with the girl.

 

“Donggu-ya!”

 

“Nae, Bobby hyung? I’m in my room!” The sweet vocalist hurriedly put out of sight the letter in the usual place he hide it.

 

“Dong-ah, let’s go to the practice room now~” Bobby pushed his face toward the door so the younger only can see his face, slightly raising his eyebrow when he noticed the slightly tense on the younger face.

 

“Okay, let me grab my things. Hyung can go to the living room first and wait me there.” Donghyuk smiled like he always did, not wanting the older to suspicious by his acting.

 

“Okay then. Hurry up!” when the rapper closed the door, the red haired boy sighed. He couldn’t keep this any longer. He didn’t like how he was lying the others. He just broke their promises not to lie to each other. He heaved a sigh once again, quickly gathering his things.

 

As he was walking to the living room, he saw all s except for Hanbin, watching the show on the television. He knew where the leader was so he didn’t question it at all.

 

“There you are. What took you so long?” Jinhwan said, making the others to look at him. Donghyuk just shrugged his shoulder while smiling, walking to the front door, picking his shoes of the day. The others shook their heads, following the lead dancer, picking their shoes.

 

--

 

“Ah finally!” Bobby shouted, lying himself on the practice room floor, sweat flooding his shirt. Not just the rapper, who was lying on the floor but the others too except for Jinhwan and Hanbin, who were sitting next to each other, leaning their backs at the mirror. It was almost 12 at midnight and they did their practice since 11 in the morning.

 

“Now let’s go back.” Jinhwan said, slowly standing up, lending his hand toward Hanbin, who looked so exhausted.

 

“Uh, hyung..” Donghyuk spoke softly, making the others to look at him, clearly confused. What excuse should I give to them?

 

“Yes, Donghyuk-ah?”

 

“Uhm, can I stay for another one hour?”

 

“Why?” Jinhwan said, undoubtedly baffled.

 

“Just because..?”

 

“Okay, don’t be too late. I don’t want you to work too hard on yourself.” Hanbin winked at the sweet vocalist, walking toward the exit door, dragging the poor Jinhwan who was about to protest. Yunhyeong shook his head at the duo, smiling softly and patting the fake maknae head before walking to the exit with Bobby and Chanwoo, leaving the 97 liners in the practice room.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stop overwork yourself?” Junhoe said, frowning.

 

“Didn’t I say to stop worrying about me? You should go now. The others might leave you.” The red haired boy smiled delicately, not wanting the taller to concern about him.

 

Junhoe sighed. He knew he couldn’t win in this situation because the older was just too stubborn. Kim Donghyuk was twice stubborn than Goo Junhoe. The now blonde boy just gathered his things without any word, walking toward the exit, not forgetting to wave the other.

 

Donghyuk exhaled noisily. He couldn’t lie anymore. It hurt him for lying to his own members who were like his own family now. He really hated it but what could he do? The girl might threaten them if he tells the others about it. He groaned as it was now his turn to collect his things, ready to meet the girl.

 

---

 

Donghyuk slowly walked to the park near their dorm, taking some time for his thoughts. He didn’t know what to feel. He was anxious and fearful at the same time. What will the girl do to him? What if the girl hurt him for not listening to her letters? What if she did something bad toward s? He was busy in thought that he didn’t notice that he was by now arrived at the park. Donghyuk took his place on the swing, exactly the same place that he and Junhoe had their little time together after noting that the girl didn’t appear yet.

 

“Did I tell you to leave IKON before I hurt you?” the girl suddenly appeared in front of Donghyuk, making him stood up, eyes widen. The girl was still covering his face with mask, only her eyes could be seen but now there was a blue beanie oh her head. If the girl was not the that sent him hateful letter every day, Donghyuk would tell the girl that she was pretty. But nah. “Yah! I’m talking to you, !” making the boy to jump. This girl is seriously something.

 

“I-I already told the CEO bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter