Chapter 5

Worries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A brunette slammed the studio door shut. His eyes closed, leaning on the door and groaning out loud. Yes, YG sajangnim didn’t like his new songs and that made Kim Hanbin stressed out. What can he do now is to sit in front of the computer and make a new song. Sigh. As he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Donghyuk, looking at him with worry.

 

“You okay, hyung?”

 

“What are doing here, Donghyuk?”

 

They said at the same time.

 

“Uh-Jinan hyung asked the members to take you home. He didn’t want you to skip dinner again so I volunteered since I have nothing to do at that time-”

 

“You don’t have to talk too long.” Hanbin groaned (making the other flinched), his head was already spinning. While rubbing his head, he walked toward his computer, quietly sitting on the chair, he put his head on the table, groaned again. “I will go home later.”

 

“But-”

 

“Just go, Donghyuk! I don’t have a mood to reply your unimportant questions! There were so many things in my mind and I don’t have time to care for your irrational-”

 

“Are you okay, Hanbin hyung?” Donghyuk cut the older quietly.

 

“What?”

 

“I said are you okay?”

 

“Kim Donghyuk-” the leader was ready to explode but he was cut by of course, Kim Donghyuk. Again.

 

“Just tell me! And I will leave..”

 

“Ugh damnit. I’m not fine okay!” Hanbin yelled angrily at the younger however Donghyuk just smiled gently at him and stood up, ready to leave. Before he left, he said,

 

“That’s all I want to know, hyung.” And the door was closed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh Donghyuk-ah, you’re back. Where is Hanbin?” Jinhwan asked, raising his eyebrow as he noticed the younger was back without the leader but the one named Donghyuk didn’t answer the question. Instead of answering, the sweet vocalist hugged Junhoe who was happenstance walking to the kitchen.

 

“What-Yah Kim.”

 

“Just…for one minute, Junhoe.” Hearing that, the taller knew there was something wrong so he didn’t say anything other than he embraced the older back, reaching the hair on his shoulder with his finger, gradually caressing the older hair tenderly without any word. Although he was about to bark why with the abrupt approach, of course he was shocked as hell; visibly he was distraught by the odd thing that the older did. Junhoe also could see the other members were also disturbed by the unusual behaviour especially Jinhwan and Yunhyeong.

 

They stayed like that, Donghyuk nuzzled his head on the taller neck, breathing softly and Junhoe put his arms on the shorter waist until,

 

“Yah, it’s been more than one minute, Kim Donghyuk.” Junhoe grunted but pleased as soon as he heard the older laughed at his comment.

 

“Thank you, Goo! What am I doing without you~” Donghyuk let go of the hug and smirked.

 

“Of course you can’t live without me.” The other sneered back. “Now you need to explain why you hug me so sudden? You want to freak me out, don’t you?”

 

“Yeah!” the answer one nodded innocently and afterwards grinned when he saw the younger cringed. As he was busy grinning, what Kim Donghyuk didn’t expect was Goo Junhoe to bend forwards to his ear and whispered with his low voice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter