MOVIE DATE

TRUTH OR DARE? (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK’S POV

‘Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday’ Jungkook repeated in his head for like the 9th time of the day, right after he woke up.

What’s so special on Saturday you ask? It is the day of his and Sunmi’s movie date!! It’s 9am now and Sunmi haven’t texted him about the details of their movie date. He pouts as he checked his ‘phone without notifications’

‘What if she forgets? What if she cancelled on me? What if she decided to go somewhere else? And with someoNE ELSE?! Cut it out Jungkook, she won’t do that!’ Jungkook thought and shaked his head repeatedly to himself, frowning cutely.

Jungkook hesitantly unlocked his phone and drafted a message to Sunmi saying:

 

To: Sunmi

Hey, is our movie hangout still on?

From: Jungkook

 

He hovered his fingers over the send button and shut his eyes tightly; still hesitating to send it to her (lowkey because he’s shy as but highkey wants to be manly). Suddenly, he heard a ‘whoosh’ sound from his phone signaling that his message has been sent.

“Holy holy holy holy holy ” Jungkook cursed silently to himself, as he fumbled with his phone between his hands and place it on the coffee table and going back to sit on the couch, his legs cramped up on his chest, fingers between his chattering teeth while staring at his phone like the phone wants to eat him.

SUNMI’S POV

Today is Saturday. It’s the day. The day where she’s going to go on an actual date with Jungkook. Alone. Sunmi is very nervous and excited and now she’s sitting on her bed, staring off at her wall at 5 o’clock in the morning.

She heaved a sigh and checked her phone for any messages and time. Sunmi jolted out her bottom lips and lied down, turning on big bang’s ballad to pass the time. After it felt like a few minutes, her phone called out, signaling that it was 8 o’clock in the morning already.

Sunmi tried to open her eyes but squinted because of the bright sunlight. “Ahhhhh shut up you stupid alarm” She whined at her phone and inserted her hand under the pillow to stop the alarm. She unlocked her phone and looked at the clock, jumping out of her bed.

“Oh no oh no oh no oh no it’s late already” Sunmi panicked and brought her finger to , chewing on her nails nervously as she quickly walked to her bathroom to do her morning routine.

In the midst of having her toothbrush between while she was adjusting the towel on her head, her phone rang telling her that she just got a message. She took her phone lazily and nearly swallowed the content in , jumping in fright when she saw who it was from. She forgot that she didn’t agree on a certain time for them to watch the movie.

Sunmi spit out the toothpaste left and goggled with the water before proceeding to read the message Jungkook sent her and took a few minutes to think of the right phrase for her to reply to his message before finding one.

 

To: Jungkook

Ah! Yes it is! Let’s meet up in two hours?

From: Sunmi

 

She sent her message and after a few seconds, Jungkook replied her message back. ‘Whoa, that was fast!’ she thought in her head, nodding in agreement at his fast response.

 

To: Sunmi

Great, send me your address, I’ll pick you up than we’ll go together :)

From: Jungkook

 

Sunmi felt her cheeks heat gradually as she read Jungkook’s text message. First, because of the thought that Jungkook will be picking her up from her house, allowing her mom to take a peek at who her daughter has been crushing on all this time AND Second because of the cute smiley emoticon at the back of the text, it was as if she could feel Jungkook’s eye smile radiating through her screen.

Sunmi stood up and started dressing up, mix and matching her outfits to find the right one for the date before going with a cute summer blue dress that has small white flower prints at the bottom of the dress, stopping at her mid thigh. She applied a little makeup, not too much, because she hated having too much makeup on her face. She brushed her hair swiftly and waited for Jungkook, not forgetting her favorite small sling blue bag.

JUNGKOOK’S POV

Jungkook’s eyes widen when he heard his phone ring. Taking his phone in his hands, he sighed as the screen flashed the name of a bank informing him the latest promotion they have. He ruffled his hair in frustration, going back to the pose he was in earlier. Jungkook waited for another few minutes before his phone rang again. Like Sunmi, he lazily looked at his phone and jumped back, almost flipping the couch backwards as Sunmi’s name flashed across his screen.

Jungkook read the message Sunmi sent him and replied in a flash. In return, he recieved her address and got ready for his so-called-date. He looked at his wardrobe and sighed, not knowing which set of clothes he should wear. He stared at it for a few minutes before a pair of summer blue-checkered shirt and jeans attracted his eyes. He had a feeling that this summer blue would be a perfect color for his so-called-date and changed his clothes before styling his hair perfectly. He looked at his body-length for a final check and gave himself a nod of approval. He looked good, and he certainly thinks that Sunmi would love his look.

Jungkook grabbed his wallet from his drawer and checked its content. “Enough money to treat us out for a perfect yet simple date” Jungkook said while grinning at his savings. He went out of his room but dashed back again to take his phone because he forgot it. He jogged to his garage and looked at all his cars, figuring out which one will be the perfect company for the date. Without hesitation, he grabbed his keys for his black Audi and settled himself in the car.

Jungkook turned the engine on while re-reading the address Sunmi gave him and entered it on to his GPS. He looked at his GPS after it showed up the details, telling him that Sunmi’s house was just fifteen minutes away from his. “Nice” Jungkook smirked at the GPS and looked at the time. It was 10:30, 30 minutes away from his date. He his radio and blasted off some Big Bang songs before making his way towards Sunmi’s house.

SUNMI’S POV

Sunmi glanced at the clock hanging from her right hand side of the wall, indicating another 45 minutes before Jungkook would arrive. She decided to give herself a treat by enjoying a cup of milk with chocolate chip cookies while listening to got7’s latest song. She loves got7 so much, especially jb! (Sunmi squeals in the distance hearing his name).

She cheerfully drank her cup of milk and ate her cookies before her doorbell rang. Sunmi jerked from her seat when she heard that familiar sound tingling in her ears. ’Could it possibly be Jungkook?’ She thought. Sunmi tiptoed to her front door and peeked through the peephole to see Jungkook with his hands in his pocket, smiling. Sunmi rushed towards the nearest mirror she has and checked her appearance for the last time before grabbing her sling bag, making her way towards the front door.

She took a long breath before opening her door, revealing Jungkook who was tapping his toes rhythmically on her doorstep. “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter