THE WALK HOME

TRUTH OR DARE? (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was debating whether or not he would send Hara home in his head. He took a few minutes before making his decision, which is- Yes, Yoongi is going to send her home because that's what he thinks a 'good boyfriend' should do. I mean, what harm would it do? Since his house was just across his girlfriend's.

What he didn't know is that why, just why did Yoongi choose to act friendly and boyfriend-like to Hara when he could just shrug her off away and wait for two months before breaking her up. Why did he turn himself easily to Hara, was he interested in her? Probably, wait what..?

The bell rang and everyone shouted a joyful glee as Monday's school was over. Yoongi remembered that he is going to send Hara home so he packed his bags, bringing all that he needed and walked to the school gates sending Hara a small text message.

 

To: Hara

Hey, I'll be sending you home so don't be late and don't escape!! I'm looking forward seeing your beautiful face

From: Yoongi

 

"Ew, disgusting, no, never" Yoongi cringed at himself reading the message his fingers just typed out. He rewrites the message a couple of times before finding the perfect one.

 

To: Hara

Hey, I'm waiting for you in front of the school gates because we're going home together. I'll see you soon.

From: Yoongi

 

SENT. There it was, his message got sent. He reached and waited for Hara at the school gates while looking around. He earned weird but scared stares from other students because he never waits or stands at the school gates, he just walks home directly. He returned their 'stares' with a cold glare making them shuffle away in fright.

--

Hara was packing her bags when she heard a beep from her phone telling her that she just got a message. She turned her phone on and Yoongi's name flashed upon her bright screen. She tilted her head in curiosity as she slid her fingers across the screen and read the message.

 

From: Yoongi

Hey, I'm waiting for you in front of the school gates because we're going home together. I'll see you soon.

 

Hara was than deciding whether she should reply his message or not. If she didn't, wouldn't Yoongi think that she's rude? But if she did, would that mean that she was slowly starting to respect him? Hara groaned and ruffled her hair in frustration before replying his message so that she wouldn't seem rude.

 

To: Yoongi

I'll be there in a few, hold on for a while!

From: Hara

 

After sending her message, she quickly continued packing her bag and stopped at her locker for a while to take the stuff she needed and made her quick trip to the school gates.

--

BEEP - Yoongi's phone rang.

Yoongi looked at his phone's screen and read the message his girlfriend just sent him. He nodded in response and tucked it back in his pockets. Yoongi looked around once again to find Hara walking quickly towards him, stumbling forwards on the way. Yoongi rushed to her and helped her stand up.

"Babe you okay?" Yoongi asked Hara worriedly. Seeing ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter