PLANS & STRATEGIES

TRUTH OR DARE? (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG! PPANGYA PPANGYA PPANGYA" Hara's phone called out from her bedside to let her know that it is Monday, the day that everyone hates because they needed to go back to school or go to work. The sun scorched through her windows making Hara's eyes squint in mercy. She groaned softly before finding for her phone to turn off the annoying alarm keeping her up from sleeping. She sighed and planted her head back to the pillow letting her fingers do the magic work.

Hara stood up lazily and walked to her bathroom, dragging her feet through her floor and looked at herself in the mirror. She had messy hair, eye bags that could only be seen if the person was a few inches away from her and a stinky, foully breath. She cringed at herself now and took out her toothpaste, applying it on her toothbrush and brushing her teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she washed her face with soap to make sure that she didn't look sleepy. She walked towards her dressing table and fumbled with her drawer, trying to find her comb. She combed her hair swiftly before putting it in a ponytail, changing to her school uniform. She grabbed her bag, checking its content making sure not to leave anything behind and jogged down the stairs to the dining table.

 

"Good morning mom" Hara said grinningly and pecked her mom's cheek before sitting down on her spot on the dining table.

"Good morning dear!" Her mom replied back before serving her a plate of sausage and scrambled egg, always her favorite dish on Mondays.

"Yes!! this is the best, thank you mom!!" Hara called out before savoring her dish completely, leaving two sausages and some scrambled egg for her mom.

"Mom, I'm going to school now!" Hara said to her mom before giving her a one last peck. She grabbed her bag and walked to her door, opening the door and closing it swiftly behind her.

 

Her eyes shifted to the house across hers and looked at Yoongi, her 'scary' neighbor and her dare flashed back into her mind "Holy macaroni, for a moment I forgot the dare! Ah, stupid me. It's not like he'll accept me so I'll confess to him on recess." Hara said to herself, nodding in agreement before walking to school, scoffing at Yoongi who wouldn't even spare her a glance.

 

 

Meanwhile at the same time. .. ... . ..

"BANG BANG BANG! BANG BANG BANG! PPANGYA PPANGYA PPANGYA!!" Yoongi's alarm went off. He whined childishly and wrapped his head in his pillow, taking his phone from his bedside and turned it off.

"Stupid and annoying alarm" Yoongi groaned. It was Monday, telling him that it was time for school. He hated school the most, except his best friends but he found everything in his school pure annoying. He doesn't even know the reason why.

 

He rolled off his bed and landed on the floor with a THUMP and crawled himself to his bathroom, only because he thinks that it's 'too early' to walk in the morning. He grabbed the door knob from under and pulled him up, supporting him to stand up. In a few minutes, his legs weren't numb anymore and he started brushing his teeth and styling his hair.

He yawned and looked at himself in his full-length mirror and changed his Mario pajamas (which he got from Seokjin in his birthday) to his school uniform.

"Swag, as usual" He winked at himself at the mirror before making a couple of other funny faces in the mirror and grabbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter