HARA'S DARE

TRUTH OR DARE? (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three girls were sprawled over the floor, clutching their tummy tightly, all of laughing over the dare their best friend, Sunmi, just did.

Sunmi was sitting there quietly, her hands covering as blush crept across her cheeks after calling her crush, Jeon Jungkook to ask him out on a "date" to watch the latest chick-flick comedy in the cinema this Saturday.

 

FLASHBACK

Sunmi hesitatedly scrolled through her contacts as her finger landed on one of them, 'Jeon Jungkook'. Her thumb was trembling with nervousness before she clicked on his contact, shutting her eyes and holding her breath as she pressed the call button and changed the mode to loudspeaker so that the girls can hear her "private" conversation between Sunmi and Jungkook. It was after two beeps that Sunmi could hear that the phone was picked up and a familiar voice rang throughout the room. Her best friends squealed quietly making sure that Jungkook wouldn't sense their presence.

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke loudly

"Hi! Jungkook! Hi! Um um, I- I- I was wondering if you'd like to y- you k- know watch a movie with me o- on Saturday?" Asked Sunmi to Jungkook through the phone nervously, glaring viciously at the three girls who made her do this.

"Oh- Sunmi! Yes, sure! Why not? So I'll pick you up at 1pm?" Jungkook asked Sunmi as his cheeks began to flush with bright pink.

"Ah- Yes yes!! I- I'll text you my house address!! I'll see you on Saturday than?" Sunmi said to Jungkook while chewing softly on her lower lip, making sure that Jungkook won't be able to hear her nervousness.

"Got it! See you on Saturday Sunmi!" Jungkook told Sunmi excitedly as the call ended, her heart beating really fast as if it was going to burst out of her chest.

BEEP BEEP - END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Okay guys stop it!!" squealed Sunmi lightly to her best friends.

"Hahahahahah- fine, fine, we'll stop!!" Haneul told Sunmi as she tried sitting back up, her lips still fixed in a wide grin while she was clutching her tummy.

After a few minutes, everyone got back to their senses and sat back to their positions, forming a circle.

"Okay, so now after we finished laughing our asses off because of Sunmi's dare, who's next?" Sahyun asked her best friends, already knowing that Hara was the only one left.

Everyone's gaze shifted to their last target and eye-smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter