*EDITED*

Trouble Maker

That night, was one long night. When I reached home (Hyunseung’s house), I saw cans of beers on the tables. And on the sofa, was hyunseung, a drunk Hyunseung.

“whyiseverythinglikethatakldaklssd ishouldhaveacceptedherthattime adkasdaadad.....” he started to mumble weird things.

And to be honest, this is the first time I ever saw Hyunseung getting drunk. Everytime we went to a bar, I’m the first one to get drunk and Hyunseung oppa will always carry me home.

“Oppa ah….” I slighty shook him. “Wake up…. You can’t sleep here you will have terrible backache tomorrow..”

No response.

“Oppa….” I tried again. He slurred a little, smiled and went back to slept.

This sleepy head… I carried, or rather dragged, him to his bedroom with all my strength and collapsed on his bed once he threw him on the bed.

“Sorrhy. Can cuy plefse gieeeevv mee another chahcee?” Once again, he mumbled.

Did something bad happened? If not, why is he so sad?

“Oppa, sleep wel- AHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Don’t go… Please” He begged and hugged my waist, tight.

I blinked once… twice… thrice. Trying my best to understand the current situation.

The more I try to get out of his grasp, the tighter he hugged me.

His chest is at my back. His heartbeat.

Is his heartbeat beating as fast as mine?... Cause, my heart is definitely going to pop out someday if this happened to me ag-

Mentally slapping myself. Omg, how could this happen again. Andwae. No way. It's not gonna happen.

*Kim HyunA! He rejected you once and you don't want it to happen right? So, find someone you love before you receive another heartbreak again!* 

Talking about heartbreak.

FLASHBACK~ 

"Oppa Oppa! Let's go to the bench at the park! I've got something to tell you!" Nodding his head, he followed me.

"Why do you look so nervous?" he teased, pinching my nose.

BA-BUMP. Not again, my heart. Oh dear, it's always like that whenever I'm with Hyunseung oppa. Does his heart does the same when he see me too? kekekeke 449.gif

"Eyyyyyy, seat down first!" 

Omona, this is harder than i thought it'd be. How do i start....

"Oppa ah... you know..."

"Hmmm?"

"There's this guy i really really like! My heart goes dugundugun whenever when he's around... Ottokhae?" 

"Someone is in LOVEEEEEEEEEE~~~~" he sang.

With you, oppa.

"Shhhsstt," you hushed him, "let me finish first!"

"It's like, when he's not around, he will occupy my mind. When he's around, i got this weird feeling. My heart felt like it's going to fall out any moment. I really really really love him. He's my everything oppa. I don't know what to do without him. And! I plan to confess today!"

"Woah!!! Looks like our HyunA grow up already huh! Who's that guy?"

"....." There was an awkward silence, "O-Oppa."

"Hm?"

"N-N-No, i meant, it's y-y-you i'm talking a-about..." You confessed, and your voice went softer and softer.

"M-me?! HyunA-ah, this kind of thing isn't funny! It's not a joke." He laughed, and then looked at me seriously, "Y-y-y-you were being serious?!?!"

Nodding my head timidly, i heard him gasp.

"HyunA-ah, you're still young. There are still many good guys out there waiting for you. Why fall for me? And you clearly know that both of us are just brother and sister like, nothing more! Nevertheless, idols. If sajangnim found out, we are dead. Yes, i like you too HyunA, but as a sister. Because you're still young, this might be just a puppy love. Don't be sad alright, you can find better guys."

Find.... better guys..? Puppy love...? As a sister..?

Why is everything so difficult.... Without noticing, a tear slipped down from my face.

"Oppa ah, why can't you accept me? Am i not good enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am I -"

"NO HYUNA! Don't you understand we're just not meant to be?!" He screamed, and i jumped up slighty.

"It's late, come on, let's go back.."

END OF FLASHBACK~

Thinking back about it, tears came rolling down again. Well, this might be a once-in-a-lifetime moment, might as well cherished it. Turning my face to face him, I gave him a goodnight kiss and slowly drift to sleep with a slightly tear-stained face.

 

***

“YAH!” HyunA immediately shot up from that scream to find Hyunseung yelling and panicking.

“W-W-WHAT HAPPENED!!!” he asked, “D-D-D-DID YOU… ME?! OH MY GOD” and he started assuming and paced around the room.

HyunA, who had still not woken up fully, replied “Aniya… We didn’t do anything. Don’t you remember?” And HyunA started narrating what happened yesterday.

 

After a good 40minutes or so, HyunSeung heaved a sigh of relieve. He took a glance at HyunA’s messy hair.

Dear lord, he had the urge to jump onto her right then! But na-uh. I will not betray my brother, he thought.

“So… how was yesterday?” He asked, trying to sound casual but ended up awkward.

“Oh yesterday?” HyunA asked and blushed a little which didn’t go unseen by Hyunseung, “It was fun!”

“Ah I see.. So you guys are dating now…?”

“Dating…..?” She seemed blur and then, a great idea popped up in her mind: Prank him.

“I guess you can say that.” With that, HyunA giggled like a fangirl and went to the toilet, oblivious to Hyunseung’s feeling, of course. 

Nobody's POV

Hyunseung was hurting inside. And no one knows.

HyunA felt excited, and at the same time hurt, because HyunSeung didn't mind her dating his friend.

Yes, you're right. HyunA's heart still belonged to him, Jang HyunSeung. 

And yes, you're right again. HyunSeung loved HyunA but because of some reason of his, he rejected HyunA's confession. But oh well, he regretted it now.