Time will heal everything.

Trouble Maker

 


"Hyun A is a " 

"She seduced my hyunseung oppa. b*tch."

"I can see her undies! Might as well not wear anything!"

""

""

All those haters are back again. 

On my homepage posting those comments. Why do they not understand that, it's not my will to do this?

I was being forced too! 

It hurts, a lot. During MAMA 2011, it was the producer who asked me to kiss hyunseung. 

Well, but does explaining to you helps? Haters are haters. They can twist your words from good to bad. 

But i seriously have enough.. From the day i didn't debut with Wonder Girls, the day i debuted as 4 Minute, the day i debut as a solo, the day bubble pop MV was release till now. I've been receiving tons of threatening letters. 

It's not that I'm not scared, i am! But who will help me? No one. 

Not even my members. Some times, i really don't know what's the point of living. 

But there are 2 things that kept the suicidal thoughts away from me. 

And that is -

1. My fans & 2. HyunSeung oppa. 

I remembered that, that time i broke up with LeeJoon, Hyunseung was there for me. 

'Time will heal everything' , he told me. And it was true. 

Though not immediately, my heart still healed. Within a short period of time. 

He was more than a friend, less than a lover. Maybe like a brother? 

And now, i'm being insulted by those b2uties. Will Hyunseung oppa be here for me this time?

I guess not. I'm a trouble to him. 

~~~

Wow, time passed while i'm talking to you, or rather myself. 

It's 5.30pm now, I needa go home and cook for the members already. 

And if you're wondering, nope. My manager doesn't walk us home, we usually go home ourselves. Unless it was after our comeback. 

As soon as i stepped out of the building, something landed on my shoulder. Then my head. 

That something, was a rotten egg. It smells. I just stood there - stunned and sobbing softly.

What to do? Run? Wait for someone to save me? 

Cancel the second thought, no one would. 

Okay, maybe I was wrong. I felt a jacket over my head and a hand over my shoulder. 

Couldn't really see that person face though, since the jacket was covering my head. 

"Why are you guys so heartless! Will you like it if someone does the same to you too?! NO RIGHT? GET LOST! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" the person yelled. 

Yup, sure enough that was Hyunseung.

My life saver


First chapter! How was it? ^^ Did you play the song too? hehe. 

Comment + subscribe! ^^