3 Accompany

Stories of them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update guys^^

This is story about a dying man with his son.

 

Accompany

 

                “Your son is here, Sir, “ said the nurse to an oldman that lying in bed. She have to repeat some more time before that oldman eyes opened. He still under the drugs effect and half conscious after experienced heart attack the night before. Seems, he just saw blurly a young boy who standing beside his bed.

                That oldman extending his trembling hand. The policeman hold that trembling hand tightly and squeeze it tenderly.  The nurse place a chair so that looked exhauted policeman could sit beside the bed. All night along, the policeman sitting there and keep holding that oldman hand and saying amusing word. That dying man didn’t say any single word., but keep holding the policeman`s hand. Without pay attention to beep sound, others patient groan and the noise that the busy hospital official  make, the policeman still keep vigil at that oldman side.

                For the tenth times, when check up of the oldman, the nurse still listening that the policeman kep saying amusing words to the sick one. In several times, the nurse asked the policeman to take some rest a while, but that kind offer always rejected by him politely.

                Toward dawn, that oldman blowing his last breath. The young policeman put down the dead oldman`s hand on bed and went out looking for the nurse. As the nurse take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter