2. The Still On Lamp

Stories of them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im sorry guys , maybe this story little confusing hehehe. Short one.

 

The Still On Lamp

“ We can not possible bringing torch to light other`s way without light our own way”

 

                When I was still work as specialist doctor in Seoul – Korea, I always been busy all time, from day to night. I used to be in my room till very late night to finish my patients administration. I felt peace and calm in alone time like that. That possibly for me to think about my patients and all their problem without distruction. That time also allowing me to think clearly about my own life.

                One night in winter time, after gathering with my collegues and rest for a while , I went back to my room to examine one of my patient`s files. When I was focus on my work, there is a knocked on the door. I just thought that was my friend – Tao - , because he also have night shift today.

                I opened the door but , that was Sehun not Tao. He is my patient , 16 years old. For some year, he have been often take medication here under my supervisor, so that’s why I already know him.

“ Oh , Sehun , why are you here ? Its late already,” I asked him as I let him in and sit on couch beside my work desk.

“Umm,,, I just take some walk, kinda boring in my room”, he answered coldly. Yeah , I know him like that.

“Well, a cup of chocolate ?” , I stand up and about going to pantry

“Thank you, Doc” , he smiled to me. That’s the first time I saw him smile, cute. His eyes form like a cresent.

“Wait here, kid” , I went out after ruffleling his blonde hair. Maybe some hot chocolate and talk not bad, isn’t it.

               As sipping our drink, we start to chat. Its just a light and fun chatting in the beginning, but after that, as time passed, we start to sharing, about our self, worries and our disappointment. Its clear that Sehun keep so much fear and worries that he has to said to right person. I saw he is a good company and friendly. Far from his cold and stoic appearance.

                Sehun told me about his boyfriend who just break up with him, name Kai, also about his school grades that is not as good as it should be. He want to be an architect, but he was afraid that he can afford to take that because of his low grade. He  also told me about his parent always arguing each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter