Falling For Mr. Bad Boy

Drabbles & Ghosts - Falling For Mr. Bad Boy l Sunny x G-Dragon l Part 1 of 1

Falling For Mr. Bad Boy l Sunny x G-Dragon

Words: 2128

 

The bass drummed through the toilet walls. It shook the flimsy interior of the plastic stalls and rattled the hinges of the doors. Water that had pooled from the sink vibrated with each drop. 

 

Choi Seunghyun pulled his fly down and got to work on the urinal. His piss is the color of clear reefs off the coast of Australia with a tint of yellow of a setting sun. It reflected the amount of alcohol he had consumed that night; and it showed on the way he had swaggered from the dance floor to the toilet (a miracle in itself).

 

As the liquid began to loosen, his body shuddered uncontrollable. "Ahh!" He moaned, the feeling was quite like no other. Too good for words, too for this world, too good. "Yo, Geeeyong! GEEEYONG!" He shouted, his voice not quite hitting the deep notes of his usual voice. His hips out waywardly, trying to find his friend. 

 

In his lack of conscious -- brain, mind, common sense, or whatever you want to call it -- his trail of piss drew a horizontal line from his urinal to the next. His piss lost its vigor. It began to die off with small, quick putters, and then just trickle into nothing. "Daeeebak!" Another yelp of glee. 

 

"Oh?" Seunghyun exclaimed as he zipped up his fly. He glanced down with unfocused eyes. "Your shoewws iss a biit wett theere, mate!" The shoes -- rather, oxfords -- were indeed wet. Not water, nor alcohol. But rather Seunhyun's very own piss.  

 

The man looked baffled. His eyes bulging out of their socket slightly, mouth opened into a wide O that seemed to stretch his lips to the limits. "Y-You-- YOU PUNK!" He screamed. He zipped his fly. He took Seunhyun by the collar, his fist balled into fists. "These are made in Italy!" He shoved him onto one of the stall walls, and it bent inwards from their weight. 

 

And then he lifted his arm up, hand clenched tight, and threw everything at Seunhyun as hard as he could. The man's fist hit him in the jaw; his head snapped back in such an angry, awkward way that his face seemed to momentarily dislocate. Seunghyun let out a wail, as if an animal had been struck violently. He crumbled against the stall and sank.

 

"PUNK! Let this be a lesson-- "

 

"Aish, this bastard. What do you think you're doing to my friend?" Jiyong appeared from the side, a firm hand on the man's shoulder. He spun him around and kneed him hard in the stomach. The man stumbled back, hand smacking into the urinal to keep balance. Jiyong moved forward. His hand darted out. It connected against one cheek, and then the other. "Go down, Ajeossi!" He yelled, and then breathed deep once the man hit the ground, lying in a pool of -- presumably -- Seunghyun's piss.

 

"Are you alright, Seung-- " Seunghyun had disappeared by the time Jiyong had time to turn around. "That crazy bastard...!" He swore and straightened his suit jacket. He looked long and hard in the mirror, fixing his dirty blond hair that he had pushed back all the way. The spots on his black denim jeans could be passed as alcohol spills (though they're not). All was well, for now. 

 

***

 

"Cheers!~" 

 

The four beauties clanked their champagne flutes together and tossed their heads back as they gulp down their alcoholic beverages. The night was buzzing with loud beats and bodies grinding against each other on the dance floor. The lighting was dark were they sat at their table, but the floor was blazing with colors of sunrises and blue ocean and lush forests. What a time to be alive.

 

Sunny was first to recover and poured herself another round. "To Jessica's new clothing store," she shouted. "May we get free clothes in the future!" She held her glass up and the girls roared their congratulations. 

 

"Cheers!~" And they knocked back their glasses again. 

 

"Yah!" Tiffany threw her arm over Jessica's shoulder and began drinking with a stranglehold on the poor girl's neck. "Shoes. I want some shoes!"

 

"Aish!" Jessica shrugged Tiffany's arm off her shoulders. "This girl-- when she's drunk, nothing gets through to her."

 

Tiffany hollered loudly. Her scream of joy jumped from table to table, and other club-goers joined in on the foray. The club was so alive, like a small blaze that progressively got bigger and bigger. She knocked back another glass (this time a soju shot), and leant on Taeyeon for support. The latter was pretty far gone to even shrug Tiffany off of her. 

 

The obnoxious girl her hand out and knocked the soju shot out of Sunny's grasp. Sunny screamed in fright. "Yah! Stop drinking already." Tiffany's entire body was nearly over the table, pushing the soju and wine and champagne aside like they were nothing. "You need to stop drinking like an old man and act more feminine."

 

"Yeah!" Jessica chimed in, swaying heavily in her seat. "You should stop being so rough with the boys."

 

"Aish, you girls are so annoying!" Sunny laughed. The alcohol was having some effect on her. Her face was beginning to flush like the color of blood on snow, and her body temperature soared. "So what if I like flipping people for a living?" She asked, and then added, "Besides, Judo is fun." She grabbed another glass shout and poured herself another. "It never does someone any arm if I'm keeping in shape too."

 

"Aigoo, my baby," Tiffany cooed, at this point she had finally crawled across the table. "What if no one ever approaches you cause' you have the strength of a gorilla?!"

 

"YAH! Who are you calling a gorilla-- "

 

"Hello there, ladies." A young man pulled up a stool between Jessica and Taeyeon, and stopped Sunny mid-speech. He was handsome and tall, probably around 5 foot 9, with pale face, that was a shade flustered, and rosy lips. He had a charming smile on his face. "Could I perhaps buy shots for the table?" 

 

"YES!" Tiffany shouted, faster than Sunny had time to concentrate long enough to say no. But she said it anyway.

 

"Aw, c'mon," the man whined, "why not?"

 

"She's a bit drunk," Sunny said, "and we've got plenty here." She flicked her hand in the direction of their stash of alcohol. 

 

"Don't be a party pooper, Sun." Tiffany leant over to the man. "Tequila please!"

 

"It would be my pleasure-- "

 

"Oi! Seunghyun, you piece of-- Why hello there!" Another young man, more cute than handsome, appeared from thin air. He had his arm around his friend's neck for a split second before removing it when he saw them. "I'm Jiyong, and who might you be?"

 

"M-Me?" Sunny pointed at herself, her eyes wide.

 

"Who else am I looking at, cutie?"

 

"Tis," Taeyeon began. "Tis is-- er... This." Then she sat and pondered in her sat, contemplating about her life in her alcoholic state. "Er..."

 

"YAH! Have you forgotten my name already, Taeyeon?!"

 

Tiffany wrapped possessive arms around Sunny's small frame. "This here is my baby. You. No. Touch."

  

Jiyong smiled a handsome smile. "What if I make her my baby?" He seemed to be enjoying himself in the moment. His eyes twinkled and sparkled in the light. 

 

"AH!" Taeyeon burst out. "This. Sunny!" She patted her back and smiled in triumph. "I'm so proud of myself sometimes."

 

"Sunny?" Jiyong questioned. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl."

 

"You want to die?" Sunny sneered.

 

"Mhm. Feisty. Just how I like em'"

 

As Jiyong got comfortable on the stool, with his elbow rested on the table, and Sunny began pouring herself another shot, his eyes caught dark figures sprinting into the night club. The person in the front he recognizes almost instantaneously as the man he had knocked into oblivion inside the toilet not 10 minutes prior. It seemed that he had brought backup this time around. Half a dozen of them by the looks. 

 

"Shhiiii~" He cursed under his breath. He looked over his shoulder, and Seunghyun was deeply engrossed in the other girl -- Taeyeon something, Jiyong tried to recall. Jiyong jumped off his stool and leaped at Seunghyun. He pulled at the drunk furiously, surprising the girls, but the resilient would not budge. 

 

"What. What. WHAT?!"

 

Jiyong opened his mouth, but suddenly, a hand unceremoniously pulled him back. He was lifted off his feet and thrown back into a table behind them. The bottles of alcohol rattled and some dropped to the floor, smashing into thousands of pieces.

 

"Is this the bastard, Hyung?"

 

"Grab that one as well. He pissed on my shoes!"

 

When the man moved to Seunghyun, Jiyong kicked out. He caught him right where it hurt, and the man bent over his crown jewels. Jiyong did not hesitate and threw a swift punch to his face. He was out cold before he even hit the ground. 

 

"Who's next?!" He called out.

 

Two others charged at him. He swung his arms out wide. One of them ducked under and held him in place. The other hit him hard in the stomach. Jiyong coughed. The man threw another fist at him while Jiyong kicked out, using the force to propel him and the other man backwards. They slammed into the table behind them and Jiyong managed to roll away. 

 

"Bastards!" Jiyong roared. He aimed a high kick at the man in front's temple, and it struck, hard. The man went down like a sack of potatoes. He sidestepped another one and kneed him with all his strength. Jiyong stood huffing, surrounded by half a dozen bodies on the floor. "Next!-- "

 

"Don't think of moving!" 

 

Jiyong spun around. "Wha-- " 

 

"I said, 'Don't move!'" The Italian oxfords man had a knife to Sunny's throat. The club was still loud and buzzing, those on the dance floor were oblivious to the chaos. However, those that were close to the scene were on their feet, standing as far away as possible. "If you so much as move an inch, I'll stab this !"

 

"Yah! Who are you calling a !" Sunny screamed over him.

 

A soju bottle came over the side of Jiyong's head. He dropped to his knees as a deep crimson seeped down from the back of his head, painting half of his face. He grimaced in pain. "," he swore, looking on helplessly from where he knelt. 

 

"You better put that away before I get pissed, Ajeossi!" Sunny threw him a glare from over her shoulders. "Don't mess with me."

 

He tightened his grip on her and shook her about. "Shut up, little girl. Be quiet if you know what's good for you."

 

"Ajeossi, when I am talking to you nicely-- "

 

"Shut up, little girl!"

 

Sunny cracked her neck to the side and rolled her shoulders. "Call me a little girl. One. More. Time. Say it one more time. I dare you." 

 

"Little-- "

 

He was off his feet in a split second -- less -- and in the air the next. Sunny rolled her entire body forward, throwing him over her shoulder with the momentum she built. She slammed him into unconsciousness on the club floor as a ghastly crack sounded, creating a wave of "Ouhhhh," from the bystanders. As she straightened and fixed her clothes, she exhaled loudly.

 

There was clapping. And then a shrill whistle was heard in front of her. Jiyoung smiled when their eyes met. "Damn, you're my kind of girl," he said, awed by her prowess. The man by her feet groaned and Jiyong smacked him across the face. 

 

Seunghyun made himself useful for the first time tonight by taking out the henchmen that hit Jiyong over the head with a soju bottle -- ironically -- with a soju bottle. He then shove out a hand, to which Jiyong gasped firm and was pulled to his feet. "Thanks, buddy," he said to him. 

 

"You're welcome, man. But just don't expect me to rescue you so often."

 

Jiyoung hit him across the shoulder. "Shut up, man," he jested. He then turned his attention to Sunny. "That was amazing, what you did back there," he said to her. "I think that was awesome." 

 

"T-Thanks..." She mumbled. Butterflies began to flutter inside of her stomach, beating their wings to the beat of her heart. An uncontrollable heat rushed to her face when she met his eyes, flustering her cheeks the color of freshly blossomed roses. It sure as hell was not the alcohol taking effect right now. There was a moment where she wanted to look away, but his smile just drew her in. Maybe, just maybe, she was falling for this bad boy.

 

"Hey, Sunny," Jiyong suddenly said.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Should we get a room tonight, for the two of us?"

 

Maybe not.

 

End.

 

Title: Falling For Mr. Bad Boy

Genre: Romance

Characters: Sunny & G-Dragon

Plot: N/A

Ending: Happy

Comment: Was fun writing this one! Really fun! Got to write some action scenes, which I always loved doing. Oh Jiyong... THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY TO SOMEONE YOU'RE TRYING TO GET!