Forever Yours

Drabbles & Ghosts - Falling For Mr. Bad Boy l Sunny x G-Dragon l Part 1 of 1

Forever Yours l Sehun x Sunny

Words: 1619

 

You watch from across the street, sitting on a park bench by a fountain with a small cupid-like statue, cupid-like statue, pissing jets of water into the pool below while stringing his little bow. You wear a bowl hat to cover your head and eyes from the light that is almost blinding. You note that it is a clear and dazzling day, and that nothing in the last hour has held your attention for longer than a minute. But you wait anyway, foot tapping idly at the heel of your weather-beaten oxfords. 

 

The world shifts around you as people move about, getting on with their day. They do not see you, for the most part; however, some cast quick glances at you. And you look back and smile as they turn their heads away. Your stomach becomes heavy when you realize today might be another day wasted. 

 

A coin drops into the fountain with a thwamp and sinks slowly until it touches the bottom. You freeze and look over your shoulder to see a young man, an extraordinarily handsome young man, standing with his back to you. He is smartly dress for his age: a light blue summer blazer over a white collared shirt, beige slacks, brown leather brogues, and a loose fitted baby pink necktie. He has a gentle smile on his face and his eyes, dark brown eyes, are aloft and mirror rippling water. 

 

"Cupid doesn't grant fortunes," you say to him. 

 

He looks up from the fountain and searches for your voice. "I'm not looking for a fortune," he replies in kind, and you know immediately what he means. You flash him a smile. "Though I could use a bit of luck, too, if I'm not being too greedy." And then he bows his head to you and steps away with the wind, moving with purposeful strides across the street and, as a car drives pass, disappears from your sight. 

 

Sehun Oh entered the cafe across the street, the bells sang as he invited himself in. The cafe was lightly air conditioned for the summer heat, there were patrons seated apart at their table, and overall it was a quiet place to meet. He sat down at a table near the back, almost hidden from view. It was set before he arrived: two glasses of water -- one half full -- a champagne flute with red lipstick kissed on the lip of the glass, and an untouched platter of fresh oysters.

 

"Good afternoon, Sunny," Sehun said to the other occupant of the table. His voice was soft, ghost-like quiet, like his breath has been away from his throat. A kiss from an angel that left him almost breathless. He settled in before she could utter a word and drank hungrily from the glass. Sehun eagerly took a fork to the oyster and tried to part it from the shell, a task that he eagerly tackled until he slowed down and stopped altogether, deep in thought.

 

Her soft brown eyes were on him the entire time, from the moment he entered and to when he seated. Her lips curve into an expressive bow-shaped smile, and she said -- mouthwatering sweet -- "Good afternoon to you too, Sehun." She cocked her head to the side when she saw the gloom over his eyes. "Is there something wrong?"

 

Sehun looked up almost instantaneously. "No, no. Nothing is wrong," he replied, and then blushed at his sudden outburst. She giggled at him and Sehun's entire body relaxed. Only with her could his soul be at ease, and nothing else mattered except the two of them, together. "I was just lost in my own world for a moment." He locked eyes with hers, his gaze smoldering. The mirror of his eyes reflected her: pale skin, red lips, short blonde hair under a wide brim straw hat, and a white flowery dress that came alive whenever the slightest of breeze touched it. She was beautiful, in his eyes. 

 

She threw him a look of concern. "Is there something troubling you, Sehun?" She asked. "Perhaps it is someone at work bothering you, or is it a deadline that is coming up?"

 

"It is nothing like that, Sunny. No. My job...doesn't have deadlines." He reached across the table and took her small hands and covered it with his, protectively, lovingly. "I-I am not who you think I am," he suddenly said to her. He cast his eyes away and took in the cafe. It had become empty now, it must have been just them and another patron, an elderly man finishing off his coffee. The bartender was languidly polishing his glassware from behind the counter, his eyes looking out into the sunlight. The bell sung and then two darkly dressed men in suits stepped in. They took their seat and a waitress came and greeted them, asking them of their day. 

 

Sehun took a deep breath, taking in a lung full of air before exhaling. He caught Sunny staring at him, and then she asked: "Then who are you?"

 

"I don't know," he whispered, "sometimes I just don't know." His hands trembled over hers, shaking from the uncertainty that lies within his heart. 

 

"How about this," Sunny began, and the next words out of caught Sehun completely off guard. "Let's start all over again, and you can tell me who you really are." 

 

He looked bewildered, his eyes wide and staring, and unable to move away from hers, which are filled with a confidence he could not quite place. And Sunny just smiled at him with her full lips and half-moon eyes. "Let's start again." She repeated. A cough rumbled in . "Hi, I'm Sunny. And who might you be?" She extended a hand towards him. 

 

"I-I..."

 

"Are you...perhaps an actor?" She asked, her voice angelic and sweet. There was a hint of childishness in the way she spoke to him, like a child being coaxed to talk. If he had not known better, she was teasing him. "You have a very handsome face." She could see Sehun's face grow tomato red. "Hmm. No? Then what about a singer? You look like someone with a great voice." She giggled at that, and a smile crept over his lips "Oh, I know! You must be a musician. Your hand is soft yet firm, and deft and strong." 

 

And then he let himself free fall right into her. He fell deep and hard into her soulful eyes and meaningful laughter. The way she carried herself drew him in and her confidence rubbed off on him, in a good way. "I'm-- My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun," he finally said. "It's nice to meet you, Sunny." He shook her hand. 

 

"It's very nice to meet you too, Sehun." She smiled again and he could see the beauty of the world -- the force of everything pure and beautiful -- in her eyes. "Now that wasn't too hard, was it?"

 

"No, I suppose it wasn't, but I'm still very much confused with myself," he then murmured, his voice trembling. His body shook and he slowly shrank back into the chair like a scared little kid. The hand that held her was no longer firm and the resolve in his eyes burnt out. "I'm confused and scared, Sunny." 

 

"What is there to be scared about?" She asked him. 

 

"My life...its a lie. Where I live. Where I came from. What I do for a living-- "

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I-I'm a--" Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see the two men shift in their seat. They looked like they were ready to spring to life, and were waiting for him to make his move. The edginess in the way their bodies moved sent a jolt of adrenaline coursing through his body and, as a horn blew outside, he closed his eyes. "Sunny," he breathed, "I've got something to tell you."

 

Sehun leant forward and grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. "If I don't tell you this now I feel like I'll never get another chance to do it again." His gaze was on hers, but they suddenly flicker to the table of men. Sunny tried to turn and look but Sehun nearly threw himself over the table to stop her.

 

"Sunny, sometimes we don't know what we have until we lose it." He looked at her intensely, fiercely. The two men are standing now, moving slowly towards their table. "It's also true that we don't know what we're missing until we find it." His hands move from hers to her face, tracing the soft features of her cheek bones and jaw. "And I think I have just found it, with you." He tilted his heads to the slide and covered the remaining distance between them, capturing her sweet, sweet lips with his. As he pulled away, he said in a hushed whisper -- almost a breath that could not be heard by anyone else but them -- "Sunny, be mine."   

 

Sunny's eyes are slightly unfocused and watery but when she finally smiled, he knew. "I'm forever yours, Sehun,"she said, and the words made his skin tingle lightly like a feather gliding over his body. His heart race comfortable inside of his chest and he felt like the world was his -- was theirs -- and that anything was possible from this moment onwards. "So, Sehun, what are you?"

 

Sehan smiled gently at her. He put his hand inside his blazer jacket and out came a handgun the size of a small palm. He pointed it over her shoulder and leaned in for another kiss. "A spy." 

 

Bang! Bang!

 

End.

 

Title: Forever Yours

Genre: Romance 

Characters: Sunny & Sehun

Plot: TBD

By: Red_Beauty

Comment: Thanks for being the first to leave a comment! It was a bit of a challenge to write this one but I had heaps of fun. Dunno how to incorporate y! Sorry! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!