Chapter 1

My Answer

"Miss Kwon, Mr Zhang. Please be seated," Mr Lee ordered us.

My first time in detention and it was all because of Kyungsoo. The annoying self-proclaimed 'bad boy' stole my homework, preventing me from handing it in to Miss Park. I was already given detention before he was caught so I was forced to attend.

I look around the nearly empty classroom and see Kyungsoo and Jongin, Jongin smirks at me.

He annoys me to no end, not that we talk often or anything but he just irritates me. Especially his smirking, like there's nothing to smirk at, stop you weirdo.

Yixing interrupted my thoughts, noticing the disgusted look on my face.

"You ok?" Yixing spoke softly.

"Yeah fine," I whisper.

"No speaking! Students I will be um returning in time to dismiss you," Mr Lee ran out as fast as a cheetah.

"Hey babe," Kyungsoo did kiss noises.

"Shut up!" I said looking away, a blush covering my cheeks resulting in Yixing breaking out into a laughing fit.

"What you laughing at?" Jongin said obvouisly irritated.

"Nothing," Yixing whispered.

"That's what I thought. What are you in here for?" Jongin smirked at me.

"Didn't your boyfriend tell you? Well ask him," I said smirking back.

Everyone knew Kyungsoo and Jongin were close and they acted really gay at times so I loved calling Jongin Kyungsoo's boyfriend.

I saw Kyungsoo whisper in Jongin's ear.

"Whispering sweet nothings to your lover?" I grin.

Yixing had laughed so hard he fell off his chair earning a glare from both Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"No but we have a question for you," Jongin smirked.

"If your asking me if it's okay to involve Yixing in your love making, I will have to deny. He's not gay, I can't say the same for you two," I grinned from ear to ear.

Kyungsoo glared but Jongin leaned into my ear.

"Do I have to prove you that I'm not gay?" Jongin's hot breath hit against my ear causing me to shudder a little.

As he leaned back in his seat I saw him wink at me, my cheeks turned a crimson red as I looked away.

Yixing had finally gotten up from the floor and noticed my cheeks, he seemed disappointed by it.

"Unicorn?" I ask Yixing.

I made up the name Unicorn because the first time I went to his place I saw a Unicorn pillow on his bed.

"Yes princess?" Yixing does his cute dimple smile at me.

Kyungsoo fake gags.

"Done with your love fest?" Jongin glares at us.

"You jealous cause your love isn't accepted in all countries?" I snap back.

"Babe I knew you were my world but no need to half deny my love, accept it all," Jongin flirts.

I screw up my face in disgust. Jongin puts his hand half way up my thigh.

"Babe don't be angry," Jongin leans into kiss me.

One minute this dude is so gay the next he's trying to take me to bed? No way.

"Get off me you disgusting pig!" I slap his hand and push him off me.

"Don't touch her you, you," Yixing struggles to finish his sentence.

"You what? You, Yixing are a wimp. You couldn't even save your girl. I guess I'll take her," Jongin smirks at me.

"I decide who I'm with. Yixing and I aren't a couple, we're just close. I would never date you, you disgusting pig!" I yell.

As we sit in silence for a few minutes Mr Lee returned very disheveled.

"Class I mean detention dismissed," Mr Lee said rushing away again.

"Someone got layed," Yixing smiled at me.

I giggle softly.

"You could get layed if you want, call me baby," Jongin whispered in my ear making my legs feel like jelly.

Jongin smirked at me as he got in his old-looking car.

I stood and observed his car, the boot was packed with so many bags it looked as if the car was going to break. Was he going on a trip? Why does he have so many bags in his boot?

I watched as Jongin drove away confused until Kyungsoo interrupted me.

"Come on, let me take you home. To my house. Show you my bed," Kyungsoo smirked opening his car door to me.

"No thanks I'm taking Yixing home," I smile ignoring his obvouis flirting.

Kyungsoo groans and mumbles something then gets in his new car, opposite of Jongin's, and drives away as fast as Mr Lee leaving the classroom.

"Let's go home unicorn," I smile at Yixing as he cleans his glasses on his t-shirt.

"Okay princess," He grins at me.

As we drive back to my place, my mind becomes suffocated with thoughts of Jongin.

Why was he flirting with me? He does that with everyone. Duh! He's a player.

Why did I feel that way when he whispered in my ear? ...

Well? ...

Ugh!

I pull into my driveway and unbuckle my seatbelt but Yixing grabs me before I open the door.

"Unicorn?" I ask.

"D-Do you. Li-like," Yixing stutters.

"Like what?" I ask confused.

"Like Jongin?" Yixing looks down in shame.

"Me? Like? Jongin?" I begin laughing so hard I can't breathe.

"What? What's so funny?" Yixing smiles at my laughter.

"You have a better chance at being my crush than Jongin and I don't like you that way at all," my smile still remaining.

"Oh, right," Yixing looks sad but then laughs it off.

I can never figure out what he's thinking.

I open my door and head into my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

"Sojin, Yixing what a lovely surprise!" Mom hugs us both.

"We're going upstairs to study," I begin walking to my room.

"I'll bring up snacks!" My mom smiles.

"That would be lovely Mrs Kwon, thank you," Yixing smiles.

He's the dream husband, my parents want me to marry him. He's perfect but I don't feel that way about him.

As we sit in my room highlighting our textbooks, my mom breaks the silence as she enters my room.

"I come in peace, I have snacks!" My mom says excitedly.

"Thank you mom," I hug her.

"Yes, thank you Mrs Kwon. You are a excellent mother," Yixing hugs my mom.

"Oh Yixing stop. Actually please continue," My mom laughs.

"Mom!" I said my face going red.

"Okay okay, I'm out of your hair. Always a pleasure Yixing," My mom says as she departs.

We spend the rest of the night in silence, studying away.