A Love Game

Love Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Falling in love with you at first sight"

Are you implying that if there is no such rules, you will have a relationship with me? 

Shin Hye stares at her phone for sometimes before her senses are back. Pabo Park Shin Hye. Look at what you had done. Without thinking much, Shin Hye switch off her phone and forced herself to sleep. 

 

On the other side, Joong Ki was waiting for Shin Hye's reply but slowly fell asleep while waiting for it. 

~~~

The whole morning Shin Hye couldn't pay full attention. Something is bothering her. Him. A guy that she met not long ago, appeared and then confessed to her when they just met the third time. Although Shin Hye has a lot of admirers but this particular one, is special. How special? Not sure. But is enough to make her thinks of him the whole day. 

"Dr Park. Patient of room 401 already did CT scan, everything is normal, here is the results." her assistant passed the reports to her. "Dr Park? Dr Park?" the assistant called her a few times when she realised she is not paying attention. 

"O-Oh. J-Just leave it here. I will take a look later." replied Shin Hye. 

 

Just then, she received a text. 

How are you pretty? Had your lunch yet? 

Not sure why, but as she was reading the text, her lips just curled into a smile. She hesitated but at the end, she replied him. 

I regret giving you my number. 

Immediately, she got the next message from Joong Ki. 

​I know that you missed me. But don't forget to take your lunch. I shall see you soon. 

"Aish!! How can a guy be so thick face! A-And what does he mean by see me soon? Aish.." Shin Hye mumbles to herself after reading the text. 

 

It was about 4pm. Shin Hye finished her work and about to visit Jong Hyun.

"Oppa. Odiya?" asked Shin Hye. She called Jong Suk to ask where he is.

"I'm at camp side. Waeyo?" answered Jong Suk.

"Ah. Ani. I'm on my way to visit Jong Hyun Oppa. Are you coming home for dinner tonight?" Shin Hye told him over the phone.

"Oh. Yes. See you tonight. Gotta go. Annyeong." Jong Suk answered.

"Neh. Annyeong." Shin Hye ends the call.

 

She just parked her car at the visitor area. While she is on her way to the ward, she bumped into someone. 

"Shin Hye-ssi? A-Are you Jong Hyun's sister?" the man asked.

Shin Hye nodded. She recognized him but couldn't recall where she saw him. Just then, the man introduced himself again.

"I'm Min Ho. Jong Hyun and Jong Suk's friend. Remembered? I was there when Jong Hyun admitted to the hospital. I saw you the other day." he explained.

"Oe. Min Ho-ssi. Annyeong. Sorry. I-I just recalled back. How come you are here. A-Are you here to visit Oppa?" asked Shin Hye.

"Neh. Neh. You too?" Min Ho replied.

Shin Hye smiles back, "Me too."

 

While both of them inside the lift, Min Ho tries to breaks the silent between them. 

"Erm..S-Shin Hye-ssi. H-How are you?" asked Min Ho. 

Shin Hye smiles and answered, "I'm good." She paused a while before continues, "How about you?" 

"Hm. I'm good too." he said. "So you are a doctor?" asked Min Ho. Although he knew that she is a doctor, but there is no topic for him to continue, hence, he decided to just ask her again. 

Shin Hye nodded her head. She jokes, "Do I not look like one?" 

"Nope. You do look like one. Is just surprised that Jong Suk and Jong Hyun both have a sister which is a doctor." answered Min Ho. He rubbed his nape. 

Shin Hye chuckles, "Well. If I turn out to be a boy, I might just be a soldier just like them. Unfortunately, I'm not." 

But in Min Ho's minds, Thank god you are not. And I'm glad you are their sister, a girl, just the way you are.

 

"Omo. Shin Hye-ah. You are here. Oh. Min Ho Hyung too?" Jong Hyun feels excited when he saw Shin Hye is here. 

"Oh. Oppa. How are you feeling?" asked Shin Hye. Before he could answered her, she already checking on his medical chart, "Hm. Blood pressure normal......everything is normal." 

Jong Hyun couldn't help but laugh at his lovely sister, "I know you are a doctor. But can't you trust the doctors here too?" 

Shin Hye sticks out her tongue at him, "Mianhe. Just a habit." 

"So Jong Hyun, when can you be discharged?" asked Min Ho. 

"Hm. I think another 2 more days. Wae? Miss me?" said Jong Hyun jokingly. 

*Ring Ring* 

Just then, Shin Hye got a call from the hospital that there is an emergency case which required her to be there.

"Mianhe, Oppa. I gotta go. I will come again tomorrow, okay?" Then she turns to Min Ho, "Please look after my brother and nice meeting you, Min Ho-ssi." 

Just like that, she left both of them. Jong Hyun sensed something when he saw how Min Ho was looking at Shin Hye. His eyes. His expression. Is not normal. But he kept quiet. 

~~~

Two weeks passed, Jong Hyun already back to the team. Tonight he and Min Ho supposed to be at the camp site for training. Both of them couldn't sleep. 

"Oh. Hyung. You are still awake?" Jong Hyun suddenly ask Min Ho. 

 

 

"Hm. Wae?" asked Min Ho.

Jong Hyun wanted to ask Min Ho something, something which is in his mind for quite some time but he j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter