Love At First Sight

Love Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I didn't choose you. I just took one look at you, and then, there was just no turning back."

"Why are you single? Do you have a boyfriend now? What is your criteria of guy? What is your ideal type? Do you like this type of guy? Why don't you go after this guy?"All these questions had been repetitively asked by friends, relative to me all the times. Sometimes I wondered, could it be a curse spell on our family, why do me & my two Oppa suffer the same too. Or maybe the spell is on me only? At least they are much better than me, they did had a few relationship and it just didn't worked out as planned. As for me, I had been single for years. Not even once I'm dating or in a relationship. Is it my problem? Which part? I don't look pretty enough? Oppa always said that probably I'm too smart that no guys dare to come near me. So is it my fault to be this smart, to be a doctor? Ani. I don't think so. I think is them. Having a General of the ROK Army as Appa and two oppa in the Special Force Team do scare the potential candidates away, at least 70% of them. 20% of them just ain't my type. 9% of them probably are elderly. And the 1% is what I get at the end. Look like I'm searching needle in the big ocean. Might as well focus more on my job, rescuing more human beings. Yes. That is my motto for now. Aza Aza fighting, Park Shin Hye. 

~~

"Jong Hyun oppa. Where is Jong Suk oppa?" asked Shin Hye. 

"He went out. Not sure where he went. Wae?" Jong Hyun answered her and wondered why she is looking for Jong Suk. 

Shin Hye starts showing her sulky face, "He promised me to fetch me to work today. Now I have to take the subway. Aishhh....." Looking at his cute sister, Jong Hyun couldn't contained his smiles, his weakness is Shin Hye. Whatever she wants, she gets it from him. She is like a princess to him. "I will fetch you then." 

"Jinja? Oh. Gomawo Oppa. I love you so much." said Shin Hye happily. 

Now is Jong Hyun's turn with the pouty lips and sulky face, "You only love me when you get something from me. Otherwise you always love Hyung more." He likes to tease Shin Hye although he knows that both of them equally important to her. But well, is the brother-sister-kind-of-relationship. 

"Ani. I love both of you equally. But today, I love you more since you are fetching me." Shin Hye  back. 

 

Just when they about to leave the house, Shin Hye receives a call from Jong Suk. 

Jong Suk : Mianhe, Shin Hye. Oppa forgets about this morning. I will rush back now.

Shin Hye : Kwenchana. My second lovely brother is fetching me to work. 

Jong Suk : Omo. Are you saying that you love your second brother more now? (put on the loud speaker) 

Shin Hye : Today. Yes. 

Jong Suk : Aishhh...

Shin Hye : You are on loud speaker, Oppa. (giggling) 

Jong Hyun : Hyung. Seems like you lost today. Annyeong. 

Jong Suk : You two.....

Shin Hye : Okay. See you after work. 

Jong Suk : What time? Do you need me to fetch you home? 

Shin Hye : I will call you later. Annyeong Oppa. 

 

When Shin Hye hang up the calls, Jong Hyun is smiling happily. Shin Hye asked him why and he just gives him a smile. Probably this is the first time he feels that he is being loved by his only sister and the time where he make Jong Suk jealous. Although both of them is elder than Shin Hye but she is more mature than them, especially when it comes to getting attention. Both of the brothers will try hard to get Shin Hye's attention and will jealous of each other because of Shin Hye. 

~~

It was closed to 8pm when Shin Hye and Jong Suk reached home. Dinner was ready and waiting for the two of them. When they start dining, Joo Sang suggested for a short family trip. 

"Summer soon. I think we should have a family trip." said Joo Sang. 

Shin Hye is the first one with joy, "Jinja Appa? Jinja? I want to go Hawaii." 

"Hawaii is too far. We don't have many leave." said Jong Suk. 

Ye Seul continues, "How about a short family trip to Jeju? It will be just nice for 4 days 3 nights." 

"Good idea." answered Joo Sang. 

"Jeju? Aishhhh...." Shin Hye with a sulky face. 

Jong Hyun starts giggling, "Just take it Shin Hye-ah, otherwise Appa might change his mind later and all of us ended up staying at home. Here." 

"Arraso." replied Shin Hye. Even being unwillingly, but better than nothing, Shin Hye sticks to the plan. 

"Set. So all of you will go back and apply leave." Joo Sang says. 

~~

Time passed where it was their family trip to Jeju. They rented a resort near the beach where the whole family is enjoying sunbathing at the beachside. 

"Shin Hye-ah. Could you help me to put the suntan lotion? I can't reach my back." requested by Jong Suk to Shin Hye.

"Oppa. Can't you see I'm resting now? Aish...always treat me like a slave. Why can't you get Jong Hyun Oppa to do that for you?" answered Shin Hye. 

"Jong Hyun?!" repeated Jong Suk.

But before Jong Suk able to finished his sentences, Jong Hyun is calling Shin Hye "Ah. Shin Hye-ah. Since you are putting that for Hyung. Put it on my back too."

Shin Hye is so annoyed with two of them and ended up shouting for help. Their queen. "Aishhhhh.....Eomma!!" With her fingers pointing left and right at her brothers, she is complaining to their mother.

"Wae?" Ye Seul answered. 

Shin Hye with her complaint, "Oppas bullied me."

But Ye Seul  back, "Jinjja? From what I know, no one can bully uri Shin Hye. Not even Appa."

"Talking about that. Eomma. Why is it Appa is so strict towards us but not Shin Hye." asked Jong Hyun. 

Jong Suk cuts in, "Do a puppy eyes look."

Jong Hyun did what he was told and asked why but ended up received only laughter from Jong Suk

"This is why Appa is so strict towards us." shaking his head after seeing the puppy eyes look of Jong Suk. 

Shin Hye and Ye Seul both laughing loud at them.

 

"Look at the galaxy stars. Is so beautiful." said Shin Hye. Jong Hyun, Jong Suk and her were lying down at the beach, staring at the beautiful stars on the sky. The siblings are having  their sweet times together. 

"Oppa. Do you think we still can do this when both of you have a girlfriend?" asked Shin Hye. She turns to her left and right waiting for their reply. 

Jong Suk smiles and says, "Of course. Nothing will change." 

"Even I have a girlfriend, you still my precious sister. Nothing more important than you." Jong Hyun answered. 

"Jinjja? I feel so love right now." Shin Hye said with a wide smile on her face. Although she knows the chances of them being like that will not be often, but at this moment, she treasures every moment spent with her two brothers.

Jong Hyun asked her back, "How about you? Will you ignore us when you got a boyfriend?" 

Shin Hye giggles, "Well, it depends...." The two brothers were staring at her. She quickly continues, "You two will always be by my side. Like this. Like now." 

 

"Omo. Are we really leaving this beautiful island. Ah. I refuse." said Shin Hye. She is so upset when the trip ended and they are heading home. All of them are checking in at the Jeju Airport, waiting to depart and back to Seoul. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter