Chapter 8

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

"Yoona? Hey?" Jessica was waving her hand in front of Yoona. The latter get back to the reality, and look to Jessica who is now wearing a pajama. "Eh no sitting on lap?" Yoona asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessica asked being confused on what Yoona was saying. She was clueless on what happened to Yoona earlier. The girl was spacing out.

"You are spacing out." Jessica added to her words. Yoona facepalm as realization hits her, that she was day dreaming about her ex sitting on her lap. "Idiot Yoona, of course she will not do that. You and your idiotic imagination." Yoona scold herself.

"Are you tired?" Jessica asked, as she sit beside Yoona. The girl shook her head. Then she remember what really bring her hear. Yoona cleared . "You know, I know that you know that it was late to drop by. It was exactly 10:30." Yoona looks at her wrist watch. "Ahm. I just want to see if you are doing fine. Yeah checking out if you are still awake. To be honest I want to go to this certain place that was really good at night. But as I see yiu hugging Taeyeon earlier it breaks my heart, so I just plan to just leave because I think you two are together again. Then as I start the car, I see what Taeyeon was doing to you so yeah I help you. Then amh.. I see that you are tired and will not able to come with...."

"And whoever told you that I am tired?" Jessica crease her brow as she car the blabbering girl. "You will go with me?" Yoona asked excitedly. "And where the 'I am coming' come too?" Jessica ask teasing Yoona.

"Can you be clear on your words?" Yoona says. Jessica giggle because she know that Yoona was being annoyed, and doesn't want to show. "Someone was annoyed." Jessica fuled the fire.

"I am not."

"Yeah you are."

"Not!!"

"You are~"

The teasing of the two was cut off by the ringing phone of Yoona. The latter her phone.

"Hello?"

"Yoona where are you? My girlfriend was getting mad because you aren't here still. Remember our night out? You promise you will go with us. Seo will come with us."

"Woah? That was new."

"Stop being amuse and just go here."

"Ok I am coming babe love you."
Yoona eneded the call and she was giggling because she really love pissing Yuri off. The hir hate being called babe because she sometimes think that if it is Yoona who calls her she was pertaing to pig in the city. Yuri also hate being the one who got turn down by the telephone.

"I think you need to go?" A sudden change on Jessica's attitude was visible. She was being col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter