Chapter 2

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

A blue ceiling is all that Yoona is facing right now. An image of a brunette girl named Jessica is all she sees. She smiles bitterly. Holding on something else you once let go is not easy. 

Though letting it go is not your choice, you must do it. It's hard when the things you once want becomes your need. Same thing goes to how you regret losing things you once let go.

It was a deep thought. So many things are running inside Yoona's mind. Things to say, to explain, there are so many factors. There was someone who wasn't cooperating with the senti mode of the deer because, a call stoped her from the trance.

She grabbed her phone without looking at the caller ID and answer it. "Hello?" her tone of being not interested was obvious and cold. 

"This is how you welcome a call coming from your friend?" A man says in the other line.

"Feng-feng?" Yoona said then smiles, hearing the voice. Li Yi Feng, he was Yoona's best friend during college. Yi Feng is a nice man. A good looking one too. He's someone that all girls would target. 

"I just heard that you came back to the country yesterday." The man from the other line stated.

"Yeah, maybe an old man told you about this right?" Yoona says, thinking that only her father would tell her bestfriend.

"I was planning a surprising you, but that old man ruin it..." Yoona told him with an annoyed tone, then a laugh was heard from the other line.

"Anyway, let's meet up! I'll text you the address." Yoona says then hangs up. Her bestfriend was used with this kind of thing. 

Yoona starts to type on her phone. She then placed her phone on the table top beside her phone where the lampshade was placed, once she hit send.  

Yoona walk to her dresser and took a look at what she had. After minutes of deciding of what to wear she finally decided on what she wants. She took out a blue checkered polo long sleeves, with a white shirt, and black jeans. She then grabbed a pair of white sneakers. She put the clothes on top of her bed then places her hands on her waist with a sigh. 


 

 


"I miss you." Taeyeon kisses Jessica on lips, going to neck and jaw. They are now in Taeyeon's car. The two barely got to see each other. They both are very busy. Jessica worked an an auditing firm, while Taeyeon graduated with the course of architecture. She's working in a construction company.

Jessica closed her eyes and pushed Taeyeon away. "Tae, I am not in the mood for this." She looked at her girlfriend with pleading, and tired eyes.

Taeyeon rested her body in her seat and look at Jessica with disbelief. "Why? We barely get to see each other. For an entire week, we only saw each other twice! And You're acting like this?! Damn!" Taeyeon punched the steering wheel out of frustration.

"That's the thing! We barely see each other, but all you want to is this! I need time too!" Jessica answered, she is annoyed at her girlfriend. They've been like this. Their first anniversary 2 months ago, but after their anniversary, they acted like this. It seems like things things were getting boring.

"Is this really the issue? Or you just heard that Yoona finally came back from Australia, is it about her?!!" Taeyeon shouted on Jessica. Taeyeon is hot tempered.

"Yoona is out of this issue, this is all about us" Jessica retorted. She know how Taeyeon's mind works. Taeyeon really know how to turn the situation upside down.

"That's it!! This is about us, but that I was always within this issue!!" Taeyeon shouted on Jessica again. Jessica feel tears want to escape. She close her eyes remembering how they just started.


FLASHBACK

It was the worst part of her life, being left alone by the person you thought will never leave you. This was the hardest part of moving on, moving on while leaving with the same memories you shared. 

Tears are keep on escaping her tantalizing eyes. "You are crying again" Taeyeon hug Jessica who is on her room. Jessica just feel the warm. It was different from the usual warm she is looking for, that only Yoona can give; Hence, all she need now was someone who can understand.

"Why don't you let me? I'll be happy if you will. 5 months since she left. She is not worth crying for. She is dumb on letting you slip from her hand." Taeyeon says with a comforting tone. She kiss Jessica's temples. Jessica rested her body within Taeyeon. "Thank you Tae"


END OF FLASHBACK

 

That was their start. After that day, something new began. Taeyeon never failed to do sweet stuffs for Jessica. But it was different thing now.

"You know what? Let's give each other some space."  Taeyeon suddenly says. Jessica looked at her in disbelief.

"Just leave the car. I want to think first okay?" Taeyeon added. 

"Do you even hear your words Tae? We just met, and here you are wanting me to leave?" Jessica was shaking her head.

"You know I'm not in the mood for fighting." Taeyeon says. Jessica got really annoyed. She got out of the car, and close the door with much force. The car left her quickly. Tears are rolling out of Jessica's eyes. She then entered a cafe to use the restroom. 


 

 


Yoona enter the cafe like a model. With the left earpiece was plug in her left ear. The other one was hanging loosely. She was wearing a blue checkered long sleeve, all buttons are open. V-neck tee was inside the checkered polo long sleeve. It was paired up with her black jeans and white sneakers. Her brunette hais was cascading in her shoulder. With her eyeglasses telling how high the sun is outside.

Yi Feng shook her head with grin as he see his bestfriend. Yoona walks to her and do their special handshake. Yoona sit on the sit opposite to Yi Feng.

"Oh if you only see how girls and boy are gawking on you" Yi Feng was smiling remembering the faces of the guy and girl's earlier.

Yoona wear her smug smile. "Let them be, I am worth of gawking for." Yoona told with her conceit self. See how smug Im Yoona is? Well this is her.

Yoona raise her hand, immediately a girl walk to them.

"What will be your order ma'am?" The girl asked. Yi Feng see that the girl was blushing. He shook his head.

"Give me a cappuccino and a cheese cake" Yoona says, the girl immediately listed the order and left.

"See your effects?" Yi Feng says and they watch the girl go back to counter.

"I wish I have that effect on Jessica" Yoona's tone changes. Her emotion did too. The conceit Yoona earlier turn into broken hearted one. 

Yi Feng understand his bestfriend's words. Yi Feng put her hands above Yoona's head. Then he raffled the girl's hair. "If she was for you she will be back." 

"Really." Yoona asked like a child. Yi Feng smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter