Chapter 6

My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Yoona was looking at the crying girl in front of her. She wasn't saying everything, but Jessica's reaction was this. "You know it is hard for me seeing you crying." Yoona stated. Jessica looks at her. She doesn't know what to say. "

Jessica didn't utter any word, and it Yoona take it as a yes. She hug Jessica, the girl was crying in her shoulder. "Yoona." Jessica was still crying. 


Yoona was playing with the car key of her. Too many things are running to her mind. She wasn't aware that her girlfriend was looking at her at far, and decided to approach her. "What are you thinking that you didn't notice I was here?" Jessica asked her.

"Sorry I was just thinking of some certain problems of mine." Yoona stated. Jessica was just mute, and didn't utter any word. "You know I am sorry if I can't comfort you." Jessica told Yoona. "No I am good. Yuri and Yi Feng was there." Yoona answered sadly.

"Are you thinking about Me and Taeyeon that time?" Jessica looks at her ex. Yoona smile bitterly. "I am." It brokes Jessica, hearing Yoona was hurt all those times back then hurt her. She hate how she being Yoona's girlfriend wasn't aware of the feelings of the latter. Jessica starts questioning herself, do Yoona left just because of her? Is it her who oushes Yoona away. She realize that how hard it is when Yoona went back then she knew she was with Taeyeon. Though she know it can't turn back anything happens in the past, Jessica still thinks that this single word will makes Yoona's feeling easy. 

The words she keeps from Yoona away. "Yoona, I am sorry." Jessica cried on Yoona's shoulder. She was like child on Yoona's arm. Yoona feels half of her heart going back to its original place. She suddenly feel half of her broken heart being heal. Yoona closes her eyes. She thinks this wasn't the right time for her to do this, but this is the only thing she know will makes the girl comfort. Yoona kiss Jessica on forehead.

Jessica feels lips on her forehead. She feel calm inside. Thanks to this girl who was hugging her and keeping her calm.

"Can you tell me what really happens? Is it all about me and Taeyeon?" Jessica asked bravely. She hate it how she hate Yoona all this time not knowing she herself was the reason why the girl left.

"No, I know you love me." 

Yoona was holding Jessica's hands. She kiss the girl's hand. The words 'I love you' were keep on repeating form . "This is the reason why I got too think twice if I will tell you, because I know it will be more hard for you than to keep it a secret. Because I wasn't sure too if I will survive after the day I left." Yoona told the sleeping girl on hospital bed.

Jessica lose her consciousness while crying. The doctor explains that she got just too much stress. So Yoona decided not to tell the whole story to girl. She was willing to to care of Jessica this time.

Jessica's hand move, Yoona immediately look at the girl if the girl was awake. Then she was happy to see that Jessica was awake. 

"Finally, you makes me worried." Yoona hug Jessica. The latter was giving her a confused look. "Why I am here?" 

"You got into fatigue, so I have to bring you here. Don't worry, the doctor told me that you just need to finish the dextrose. Then you can be dismiss." 

"Yoona I am sorry if I have to bother you." Jessica says sincerely. "No no, you didn't bother me. In fact I am happy I am here to take care of you. I am happy to be here with you. I can take care of you. I will be glad if I can spend all my time with you." Yoona says sincerely.

"Yoona I am.." Yoona kiss Jessica on the lips. It was a sweet kiss. She answered to the kiss. It was a sinple kiss. Yoona gives all love to that kiss. Tha longing, and love. 

"I still love you. Let me take care of you. Let me win you back." Yoona kiss Jessica again.

 

 


Yoona was helping Jessica in entering the house. Jessica  wasn't that weak, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter