Final

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

buzz buzz buzz 

i took my phone from my pocket with my left hand to answer without seeing the caller and bring everything with my right hand that i buy for Soojungie with me from my car and walk to my apartment.

"Unnie.. I like that 'Gravity' song"  I hear Soojung voice and unconciously i smile.

"Thanks soojung-ah, i think i need more practice" I push the button on the lift and come in when the door is open.

"You don't need it. I think you singing skill still great as ever"

"Really?"

"Ofcourse..." I think i hear someone calling her.

"Soojung-ah.. where are you ? I bring your favorite bread" I furrowed when i hear Soojung talking to that someone. 

"Ah! Unnie, i've schedule in China. I forgot to tell you this morning" She shoked me when i hear a scream from her, I just chuckled and bring the bread to my face and turn it down again. 

"When will you back ? I'll eat the bread myself then".

"I don't know, maybe in 2 or 3 days. I'll just bring you something later. And buy me the bread again when i'm home".

"Bring me something expensive" I laughed end get out of the lift when it stop and started to walk to my house. 

"I'll bring you the most expensive cucumber " Did i hear it right ? Or this little kid just make fun on me and laughing her off?.

"You have a death wish Jung soojung?" I stop walking when i hear that 'thing' from Soojung mouth and i think she know that i glare at her through this phone when i hear her chuckled. 

"Sorry Unnie, you know i just kidding. I'll bring you something, i promise. I've to go now Unnie, manager Unnie calling me". 

"Okey. See you babyjung . I love you".

"See you soon Unnie, I love you too".

I hang up and put my phone back on my pocket coat and continue walk to my home. I press some pin to the door, and when the door is open i feel someone that just jump on me and hug my neck tightly so i have to manage my body so i don't fall on my back. But i froze when i hear a voice on my ear.


"I love the song jessi" That someone said, i smile and hug her waist as tightly as hers. And hearing her breath on my ear is really relaxing on my tired body.

"And i missed you so much honey" The voice that i miss this past 3 weeks, finally i hear the voice that i want to hear everyday. I kiss the crown of her head and put my hand on her bottom and close the door with my leg. 

"I miss and i love you too baby" I can feel it that she's kissing my neck and I kiss her crown again when i still bring h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter