Part Three

Teen Top's Non-Christmas Holiday New Year Special 2015

[Banpo Bridge (in the evening). During summer months, water/music/light shows are played to people watching from the park below.]

--

"Ah, it feels so nice out!" Niel shouted happily with his face raised up to the sky.

"Look at how clear the sky is! I can see all the stars!" Ricky pointed up to the sky in amazement.

"It's really beautiful," Chunji looked up with a relaxed smile.

They walked across the green field then sat on the grass together. Surprisingly, the park was completely empty. It seemed other groups were sent other places so they quietly relaxed together.

"I guess there really isn't a show tonight," Changjo said after a while of silence.

"That's okay," Ricky said, "This is nice anyway."

Cap laid down and relaxed on his back, a smile covering his face, "Yeah," he said. Silently the other members agreed.

With no warning, Ljoe started laughing uncontrollably. As his head tilted up as he laughed harder and he fell onto his back like Cap. Through his joyful tears, it looked like the stars were dancing around in the sky. One by one the other members joined him, laughing like they were crazy. What to do? It didn't matter they were laughing for no reason. They were filled with the purest and silliest happiness.

Yeah, way back

Suddenly their laughter stopped as they stared in shock at the bridge. Water flowed from its side in rainbow colors and danced to the song that played above their heads.

Oh I can't let you go,
please don't tell me no

[SONG - WALK BY] It was their song! Even the wind the blew around them seemed to dance along as Teen Top sat in disbelief at what was in front if them.

It wasn't until the chorus that Cap broke from the spell of shock and started dancing around like crazy. Quickly the rest joined him, dancing around like dorks under the stars.

"Oh my girl, oh my girl, oh my girl~!" they sang at the top of their lungs together until their throats burned.

The songs seemed to go on forever. Even when they wanted to collapse on the ground they kept dancing and singing and running and laughing. They didn't know what they were celebrating but they never wanted this moment to end.

Finally,  the park quieted and it seemed like the last song was about to start. All of the lights on the bridge changed and turned the water into a brilliant purple waterfall. Their dancing slowed to a stop as they stood to watch the water reflect the glittering sky.

Girl, you come to me like a dream
I’ll hold onto you like this and never let go

[SONG - ANGEL]

All of them together, the Angels that loved and supported them, this one night out of the trillions of nights during the history of the world- what a crazy blessing it all was. Hundreds of 'What if' questions filled their minds but none of them mattered because there and then and for who knows how long after, they were together. The mood as they stood silently side by side couldn't be explained.

Shakily Ricky took a deep breath and looked at s. Cap, Chunji, Ljoe, Niel, Changjo and if course himself, Ricky. He felt the tears coming but he blinked them away. Instead, he looked at the river and the dancing purple water. Suddenly he put his left arm around Ljoe's shoulder, and then his right arm around Cap's. The other members followed his lead, putting their arm around the member beside them, pulling them closer. Ricky sighed.

Isn't this what being a family is all about?

Let's never let go.