Jae

That Ahjussi

  

"We're heeeeeere!!! Ahhh~ finally~", Heechul threw out his arms, exposing them to the fresh air that surrounded him. It has been his #1 dream to step foot on Hitchin, which was located in England, about 45 minutes from London to be more precise. He has heard so much about this small town but never had the chance to visit. It was this one odd day that his Team Leader called him over and gave him a 'mission' only both of them and the higher ups know of - which was to visit one of the prestigious hotels in Hitchin - Hitchin Priory - made by the architecture firm hes working under. "I am very honoured, dearest Team Leader, Directors and Chairman!", he said with a high toned voice while saluting with much respect. "SALUTE!", he said while eyeing the people passing by who was already judging him from head to toe.

 

Meanwhile, behind him stood a girl with black hair tied as a high ponytail, winged eyeliner and a huge tee, not to forget the 3 huge suitcases that probably belongs to Heechul himself. Her face was pale as ever, she felt so miserable that everything felt numb. She couldnt hear a thing her uncle just said. 

 

"What is this?", Dara asked herself. "H- how did I get here? Where am I?", she was as confused as ever.

 

What she remembered was that she clearly said "NO UNCLE I AM NOT GOING!" and the next thing she knew, her Heechul samchon was dragging her with all his might, saying that he would pay her, he would pay her and he would pay her.

 

"Samchon. Money. Now.", she ordered Heechul while trying hard to make a serious face.

 

"Aigoooo~ my lovely niece~ you want money? Stay here with me for a few days and I'll give you money alright??", was he trying to bribe her? yes, he was. Unfortunately, Dara is no longer 6, shes 18 and fairly stubborn too. Heechul still had to give it a shot, hoping the 6 year old Sandara Park would decide to show up in this lovely town.

 

"Samchon, just so you know, its because youre the only guardian I have that I'm going to listen to you. Its because we're in a foreign country that I will try to behave myself, and you should be thanking God with everything that you have right now because if our feet were touching Seoul, I would have been howling by now and you'd be so embarrassed that you would shove a million won in my mouth, literally.", Dara tried to act smart for once.

 

Heechul was amused. "Are you watching, noona? She's grown so much in such a short time, look at her, she looks exactly like you, noona.", he said to himself. 

 

"Aga-yah~ come here to your uncle! Come! Its been so long since I last hugged my agaaaa~", Heechul threw out his arms again.

 

"Call me that again and I will call Woobin to pick me up now, seriously", Dara was portraying her annoyance.

 

"Thats if he's willing to be in the plane for 11 hours, pabo-yah.", Heechul smirked. Dara has and will always be his baby girl. He had taken care of her for so long, he knows each and every flaw of hers. 

 

All Dara could do was sigh. Its not that she doesnt like travelling or whatsoever, its just that everytime she gets on and aeroplane, her mood just instantly changes. People might just mistaken her as some crazy bipolar girl who needs immediate attention by some psychiatrist. Speaking of which, she does really need to see one. Her mind will literally blast any time soon, its like theres 2 different souls living inside her. One minute shes all smiles but the next minute she would be soaked with her own tears.

 

--

 

"No! NOO! Please I'm begging you please dont do this to me!", the teenage girl was terrified, she knew there was no way out of this. She needs to be calm.. calm.. "I'm not ready, please! I dont wanna do this!', she screamed. She knew it was a mistake to come over after school, she sholdve just went home straight. Instead, the bloody phone call she got from her boyfriend saying that he was sick and that he needed her shook her when she knew better than anyone else that this boyfriend of hers was always high on weed 24/7. 

 

Jaejoong couldnt take it any longer. He wanted it there and then, if not, he knew it he will never be able to catch her like how he caught her today. "This is my only chance, I have to do it.", he said to himself. He was feeling as ever, and this girlfriend of his wasnt doing any justice, she kept on pushing him away like he was some criminal who was going to kill her.

 

Dara was already screaming at the top of her lungs when Jaejoong started to his pants. They were just kissing as usual but she didnt know that he was going to bring it to the next step; which was . As Jaejoong started to approach her slowly, with his sharp eyes piercing through her, his fiery tongue his upper lip in the most way ever to the point where she was confused. How can she be avoiding the most iest guy ever in school? That happens to be her own boyfriend? Like, hellooo? "Ani, ani, this isnt the way, Ill definitely get struck by lightning on my way home if I decide to go along with it", she was trying to knock some sense onto her when Jaejoong suddenly laughed. Not the oh-youre-so-funny or the aww-youre-so-cute laugh, it was more of a i-wont-be-done-with-you-until-i-get-myself-inside-you kind of laugh. It was just pure evil, to make it sound more simple.

 

"Please Jae, please you know I dont wanna do this.", Dara prayed hard, she bets her dead parents are already cursing her whole future from above. Without thinking twice, she knew it was best to move fast, she had to leave his place immediately. Luckily her back was facing the door. She then looked at Jaejoong who was saying some stuff that Dara just couldnt process herself. Her anxiety attack was knocking on her door like a creepy old lady with crooked teeth wanting to force her to swallow the posioned apple. She then tried breathing normally, because if not, she knew things were gonna get down. Her life might just turn upside down just because of today's scene. 

 

She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She tried to envision some place so beautiful so that her heart would just stop beating too fast.

 

"Better luck next time.", the devil inside her whispered.

 

".", Dara opened her eyes to see Jaejoong standing right infront of her. Their noses were just an inch away. His appealing chest too was now revealed. He was blabbering some more and Dara knew that he too wasnt in his right mind. "You know, you gotta stop getting high too often, Jae.", Dara requested. She loves him, she really does. But seeing him like this, every single day, and having to clean up everytime he messes up, wasnt the 'ideal relationship' she dreamt of. She was tired, but still loves him though.

 

".", Jaejoong said, his eyes looking straight into Dara's, while his hands busy exploring the heaven-like garden underneath Dara's shirt.

 

Dara breathed in -

and breathed out -

 

With all her might, she held onto Jaejoong's hands and pulled it with great force, intending to make them let her go.

 

"Your regular customer is here, Dara-sshi.", her anxiety smiled in victory.

 

Her heart suddenly felt like it was tightened, sirens could be heard in her head, her temperature rose abruptly and her legs were shaking of fear. Her anxiety got her, and shes doomed. As her heartbeat starts to increase to the max, she had to let go. She had let go of eveything. Herself, her body, her soul, she couldnt control any of them. Therefore, the next thing she knew was;  it was dark.

 

And waking up and alone freaked her more than anything else did.

 

--

 

 

"And remember, your medications are more important than your own life, arasso?!.", while checking his emails, Heechul has probably given a speech of reminders for his one and only niece, little did he know that Dara wasnt listening at all.

 

.......silence........

 

Upon realizing that Dara wasnt answering, Heechul froze. "Did I accidentally make her nervous?", he asked himself. He then put his phone back in his pocket and looked at Dara.

 

His heart broke into pieces when he saw Dara staring at particularly nothing, she wasnt focused, and tears were streaming down her face.