"Sky with full of lie"

"Eclipse"

 

" Your Majasty, I found the light a little far form there...May be a village..Your Majasty " Dong Hon said happily.

Yes...he also found that a dim of light.

" Ok...Let's go there " he said and lead in front of them. Their travelling to boderland is long about a week. Everything smooth before Minister Ji Suk Jin coughing last tow days. He coughing non-stop and sometime a stain of blood are contain. He worry for him. The weather also so cold and snow are falling havily.

" I hope..this village will have physician " he wish in his mind.

 

When they near the light, they clearly see that light come from the small cottage.

" Dong Hon ah... you go and appeal for help ". His follower Dong Hon nod and approach near the cottage.

" Yoboseyo...Anyone there? ...Yoboseyo??? " he shout loudly with hoping.

At that time, the door of cottage open a little and a soft voice appear from cottage.

" Who??? "

When he heard the voice, he feel a thunder shoot beside him.  So familiar...so familiar with that voice. He try to see the owner's face of this voice. But he can't see clearly  because she open the door only a little.

" Ehh...we are merchants miss...we lost the way to town and my uncle is also ill...So I would like to appeal for your help Miss " Dong Hon lie.

 

The cottage is silent a moment. Now the cottage door is open and a lady who cover her face with her coat coming out. She stand in front of Dong Hon and look specifically and look the back that the three man who wait outside of the cottage. And she look again to Dong Hon and

" I'm stay only one so it is not siutable to let you stay at my house " she expain kindly but at Dong Hon's face clearly see disappointment.

She sigh and think again.After a moment,

" But if you don't mind, you can stay that room but it so small for all of you " she says and point a small room.

Dong Hon's face happy again and

" It's ok miss..It's ok..that's enough for all..." he reply happily.

" Ok...you can tie your horses there and stay freely. I'll show the way where you want to go at morning " she says and bow. She look three men again and prepare to enter her room.

" Ohh...Miss...I'm nearly forget...Is this village have physican??..I need a physician for my uncle " Dong Hon ask with hope.

" What happen your uncle? " she ask and they only can hear her voice and can't see her face because she cover her face and body by thick coat.

" He is coughing non-stop" . She think a moemnt and

" Take your uncle to my room...I think I can cure " she says and enter the cottage.

" Thanks Miss " Dong Hon reply happily and approach near the King.

" Your Majasty...She will be cure Minister Ji and give a room to us...Let's go in first...So cold " he said happily and prepare to take the bags and tie the horses.

 

Joong Kook carry Minister Ji who have no strength to walk, on his back and go to the lady's room and knock. The door open widely and he freeze when he see the lady's face.

" Ji...Ji..Ji Hyo??? " the lady also look at him with her wide eyes that have unknowingly emotion. He can't  move and they stare each other for a long time. How long they stare  don't know, their sense back when the loud voice appear from his back.

" WHO ARE YOUUUU??? " he turn to the voice's owner and see a knife place on his neck. Now, His guard Lee Kwang Soo also point his knife to that man.

" Your..Your Majasty??? "

" General Yoo ??? " Yoo Jae Suk threw his knife and kneel down to the King.

" Pleas kill for my act, Your Majasty " he bow his head nearly touch the ground.

" Please stand up Minister Yoo...You have nothing to do " he said and turn to the lady who look them with shock.

Joong Kook place Minister Ji on the cough and approach near the lady. He touch her face softly and suddenly he hold her shoulder tightly and

" Who Are You????...Tell Me..Who Are You?????? " he burst out and shake her shoulder non stop. She only look him with her shocking eyes and only shake her head from left to rgiht with tear. Ji Hyo don't know how to answer back. She never hope one day she will met with her beloved King. The worst thing is she need to stay away from the King till she die abd she can't even happy when she meet agian with him. She really shock when she saw the man who she always missed.

 

"Who Are You??? TELLLLLLLLLL " he shout to the girl who act like a statue.

" She..She is My Cousin, Your Majasty " Yoo Jae Suk answer behalf Ji Hyo and bite his under lips for sorry his lie to the King.

The King stop and turn to Yoo Jae Suk.

" Your Cousin??? " he asked unbelieveably.

" Yes..She is my cousin, Your Majasty "

The King blink his eyes and look at the lady who freeze up till now. " She is Yoo Jae Suk's cousin?? But I want to believe that she is JI HYO " he thought and

"It's not JI HYO??? " he ask hopefully.

Yoo Jae Suk sigh and close his eye tightly.

" She is my cousin and her father is my mother's brother, Your Majasty..I always visit to her once a month because her father was dead and she live alone " Yoo Jae Suk lie.

" So...so...What is her name?? " Before Yoo Jae Suk answer,

" I'm Cheon Song Im "  a clear and soft answer out form . Joong Kook stare to the lady. Now her expression is change. Her shocking expression is change to cold. " Why Cheon Song Im?? Why?? I really want you to be Ji Hyo...Why Cheon Song Im?? Why?????? " he burst out in his mind.

" Really? " he ask again to the lady who look him coldly.

" Neh " she answer clearly.

Joong Kook can't speak nothing and only stare her.

" If you have noting special, Please let me check your uncle,,Your Majasty " She said and carry Ji Suk Jin to her room. Yoo Jae Suk run to her and help.

Joong Kook only gaze her back without moving from that position. Dong Hon and Kwang Soo only can look his King with guilty.

" But she is very look like with Ji Hyo noona.. Am I right Dong Hon hyung? " Kwang Soo whisper to Dong Hon.

Dong Hon noded and reply " Exactly Same "

 

//////////////////////

 

( Honestly, This story's ending is not happy But when I read comment, all are wanted " Happy Ending ". So, I'm hesitae to continue this story and I really want to know your desire. If you really want a happy ending, I will change my story direction. So, please leave vote with comment and Thanks a lot for reading. )