"Worry To You"

"Eclipse"

The five men sit silently in the King’ reading room. Now Minister Ji suk Jin also combined with them. He also gets shock like other men when he knows Song Im is Ji Hyo and Ji hyo also still alive.

“Pinch me Kwang soo ah…I think I’m dreaming” Minister Ji says kwang soo with amazing eyes.

“Ahh…Apo” he shout loudly when kwang soo wrench him.

“It is real hyung…but we can’t happy now…we need to search our queen” Dong Hoon interject them.

Jong Kook sighs and thinks deeply.

“We need to search but need also secret.  I worry for Ji hyo will be dangerous again when other knows Ji hyo still alive” Jong kook said with looking seriously to other men.

“Kwang soo yah… take me paper and brush” ….Kwang soo immediately take and place in front of Jong Kook. Jong kook writes something on the paper and fold. After that he takes the picture of Ji hyo which hang on the wall and roll it.

“Kwang soo yah…Give this letter and picture to our secret agent” ….

“Neh…hyung” Kwang soo leave immediately after take the items which Jong Kook give.

“I’m deployed secret agents in the town to detect the ministers who take bribe”… Jong Kook explains to Minister Ji and Yoo Jae Suk. Jong Kook looks Jae suk and

“I think you need to explain hyung” …Jae suk nod softly and

“Neh…I do…but you need to give some promise to me…Don’t think I’m too much…I’m sure if Ji hyo also will be do like me” Jae suk tell seriously.

“What promise?? Tell first” Jong kook said impatiently.

“I’ll tell with explaining” Jae suk start to explain.

“Wait…Wait…” Kwang soo enter with breathless. “Wait…I’m also want to know” he said and sit beside Jae suk with catching his breath.

“You’re so fast Kwang soo ah” Jong kook looks him with unsatisfied face.

“I’m met him on the way hyung…don’t worry…I made sure all” Kwang soo reply with serious face.

When Jong Kook nothing argues with kwang soo, Jae suk start the story.

 

Flash Back~~~(Ten Years Ago)

At that time, Jae suk was new officer also the right hand-man of old general. He also tried hard to trustworthy for old general. Therefore, old general always rely him and even discussed with him for secret affair which restricted.

 At that night, Jae suk got an order from his general to meet him urgently. Therefore, he immediately went his general home. He only met with general’ wife when he arrived. She gave an address that general gave him to follow. So, he searched along the address and finally he found. But breathtaking scene welcomed him. He really shocked when he found the old queen and little queen who kneeled in front of the old queen. He quickly bowed and approached near his general who signaled him to come near. He stood quietly beside the general and looked carefully again the queens. The old queen’ face was so tense even he goose bumped. The pity little queen was kneel in front of her and cry hardly. And an old man also kneeled beside the little queen. He more surprised when he found out that old man was Minister Song who also the little queen’ father.

“Minister Song…How can you try to assassination to the King…HOWWW” the old queen shout while biting her under lips.

“It’s not true Mama…How can I think to betray to the King…how can I” Minister Song refuse with crying.

“Hakk… I have many witness Minister Song… this all people admitted me…Do you want to refuse until now…How can you shameless” she said and pointed to group. Jae Suk found that group is about 20 and all are men. They were kneeled on the ground and their hands were tied.

“This is lie Mama nim… I have no effort to do like that…even I have how can I assassination to the King who also my daughter’ husband… Think once again…Mama” Minister Song pleaded the old queen.

“Shut up…..you bastard…I don’t let you to alive…” the Old queen shouted while extract the knife from general and prepared to kill Minister Song. The little queen immediately covered her father and

“Andwaee….Don’t kill my father Mama nim” ….the old queen back off her knife when the little queen prevented her father. The little queen crawled near her and hug her kneel.

“Please forgive my father Mama nim…Please forgive… I will take the punishment behalf of my father….Pleas Mama nim” the little queen appealed with praying. The old queen glare coldly and

“Are you sure?? Are you sure you will take punishment for your father” she said coldly.

“Ji hyo yahh…you don’t need to take punishment …no need to Ji hyo yah”…Minister Song blocked to her daughter and pull her sleeve.

“Please stay quietly Aboeji” she denied her father and

“Yes…I’m sure Mama nin…Please give me punish” she said by bowing her head nearly touch the ground.

The old queen’s face bright because of satisfied.

“Ok…get out from this town and don’t appear in front of us” the little queen froze when she heard the old queen’ order.

“Nehh???”

“So simple…Get out and don’t appear again in front of me and my son until you die…Is it difficult?” the old queen look her with dangerous eyes.

“Annimida Mama nin…” the little queen looked like hesitate to take the punishment. Jae Suk also felt sad for the little queen.

“If you don’t want to…death sentence is welcome to your father”

Everything was quiet about a minute, Jae suk thought the environment was so quiet and the weather also so bad suddenly. After a moment, the little queen shook her head lightly and

“Anni mida Mama nim…I’ll take my punishment” she said slowly.

“Good girl…” the old queen wry smiled and signaled her followers. Her follower spread the silk towel in front of the little queen.

“I think you know what will you do…Song Ji hyo Ssi…I’m heard you’re smart girl” the old queen said.

The little queen looked up to her and took her hairpin. Her silky hair was falling on her back. But Jae suk clearly saw the tears are so shine on her cheeks. He can’t do nothing even he felt so bad for her. She placed hairpin in the towel and took off her upper dress. She change to ordinary dress and place her dress in towel. She looked up again to the old queen. The old queen smiled her and

“You’re good daughter…Don’t worry to your father and Jong Kook…I will be covered your father betrayal”

The little queen replied nothing and only look to the ground. Beside her, her father is only crying looking his pitiful daughter.

“Are you ready…General Park?” the queen asked to general.  He nodded and looked at me.

“Jae Suk ah…I think now you understand all of conditions “

“Yes…Sir” he replied at short.

“Now you need to take the queen outside of the town and make sure she will can’t back palace…Arachi?”

Jae suk looked the pity queen and nodded his head. At that time, the old queen approach near him and gave a letter.

“Read this letter tomorrow noon and obey along the letter…Ara ninda?” the queen ordered him.

“Yes…Mama nim” he bowed while take the letter and leave from this town together with the little queen.

//////////////

Now…the room is so quiet. Jae suk look carefully each person. Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon are sobbing now. Minister Ji shook his head and sigh again and again. The king tight his fist and bite his under lip.

“Wait…the dead body we found in the pond is??” Minister Ji asks.

“May be…this is the old queen idea” Jae suk explain.

“So…hyung…what are writing in letter?” Kwang Soo asks by wiping his tears. Jae suk take a glance to Jong Kook and

“Kill Her Now”……..The eyes of all are now widen and the king strike the table with his fist because he so angry now.

Minister Ji, Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon come near him and hug him.

“Thanks…Hyung…You save noona” ~~~~ Kwang Soo

“Uri hyung…how kind you are” ~~~~ Dong Hoon

“Jae Suk ah…now I know you’re honest since young” ~~~~Ji Suk Jin.

“Komawo…hyung…you’re now my benefactor” Jong kook also apologize him.

“No need Jong Kook ah…but you promised to me not to ask this about to old queen…Ji hyo also never want to you and your mother will be enemy…You know right” Jae suk request him.

Jong kook think a moment and

“Ok hyung…Let we search Ji Hyo first…If Ji hyo want to forgive all…I will…” Jong Kook said.

“Yes…Let search Ji Hyo noona…The first we need to do is to repay the queen throne to Ji Hyo noona” Kwang Soo remind the important one.

“Right hyung…Woahh…this is the first important words which come out from kwang soo mouth” Dong Hon said by covering his mouth.

“Aishh…hyung” Kwang soo try to complain with Dong Hoon.

“Right…but the first important is to found Ji hyo…After Ji hyo found, we need to take her secretly to the palace” Jong Kook said.

“Huh??How” Minister Ji asks.

“I’ll keep first Ji Hyo beside me…I’ll show her existence when she completely safe” Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon giggle for his King’ over worry. But they can’t deny Jong Kook is right. Jae suk and Minister Ji also support his idea.

“Dong Hoon ah…You need to clear all Lady-in-waiting…You know that they have betrayers”

“Yes…Your Majesty…believe me…I’ll analyze all surely” Dong Hoon promise.

Jong Kook nod his head and “I have the four of you who I can believe”….the four men’ face appear smile when they heard the King’ confession.

“Ji Hyo Yahh…Where Are You?? Are you all right??” Jong Kook mutters.

//////////////