"Musician King"

"Eclipse"

Today is a beautiful day. The weather is pretty cool and the snows are drizzly falling. Ji hyo wear thick coat upon her uniform and walking slowly by feeling the beauty of snow.

"Song Im Ssi"  she turn behind which calling appear and found Minister Ji standing behind her.

"Hi...Sir" she greet with bowing. Minister Ji walk ner her and

"Song Im Ssi...If you free please visit me to check my health...I'm so tired nowadays without doing nothing" he groan unpleasently.

"Nehh..Sir...now I'm free..Let me check you...I'm think now you're so pale and be hollow cheeked " she said worriedly. When Minister Ji heard her words, he alittle afraid...

"Really...so noticeable??...Let's go to my school ...That's not far from here"

They lead their ways to Minister Ji' school. On the way, Ji hyo found a gravestone beside of the pond.

"Sir...May I ask you?...that grave is whom??" Ji hyo want to know because there wasn't exit when she was young. When she visit in palace, she always this pond which is her enjoy place.

"Ahhh...Our little queen' grave" ...Ji hyo suprised and

"Little queen??You mean..." before finish her asking, Minister Ji answer back.

"Yess...Queen Song Ji Hyo" Ji hyo feel sad when she saw her grave which inside isn't her. She really wants to know what happen in the palace after she disappeared. So, she determines to ask Minister Ji.

"What happen to Queen ?? Can you tell me??" she asks Minister Ji. Asking about her from the other is a little strange but she has no ways.

The sad feeling across at Minister Ji' face when he thought the incidents which happened ten years ago.

"I'm always proud myself because both king and queen were my students. Ji hyo....she is so adoreable and always kind to others. She is my best student , also the King's beloved lady and Kwang Soo's lovely noona" he says sadly about Ji hyo.

"At the wedding day, we were so happy...that day was the happiest and beautiful day forever. We all were happy but we didn't know this happy is the breeze before thunder. At that night, the Queen lost and no one knew where she went. The King and all are searched everywhere but we didn't found.The weather is also become worst suddenly and the weather was cold until the water were frozen. All of we tried the best to search her, but we didn't found...we hoped the queen comeback. After one week, we found the body of our little queen in this pond" a tear falling from Minister Ji' eye.

"Nehh???" Ji hyo also suprise when she know someone was dead behalf of her.

"yess...how pity our queen..she was dead under the freeze water and appered when the water melts. I didn't forget at that day...I saw her face that was so demange and we can't catch her face because fish were bite her face and skin.... we knew because of her dress and hairpin which is the king gave her. How pitiful ..." Minister Ji can't continue his words because he hardly sobbing.

"Sorry sir...because of my bad...now you're so sad...Miahne" Ji hyo apologize and she also now nearly cry.

"It's not like that...I'm only miss our queen" Minister Ji tell with sobbing.

"Forget about it Sir...Let's go to your school...After , I need to go to the King place" Ji hyo said and pull Minster Ji from his sleeve.

When ji hyo check him, she found his heart is weak. So , she give him medicine and

"Take a good rest...I'll be come tomorrow again...Dont' forget to take medicine timely Sir"

"Nehh..Song Im Ssi..Gomawo"

"Please call me friendly...So...Excuse me"

"Ok..Song Im ah "

////////////////////

When Ji hyo come out from Minister Ji' school, outside is dark. "Ohh..I'm late"

She run to the king place and found that the King sit at balcony by frowning.

"Sorry Your Majesty...I'm late a bit " She said while catching her breath. Kwang Soo and Dong Hon look her from behind pitifully.

"Tsk..tsk...you do wrongs again and again"

"What I do wrong?" Ji hyo ask blankly.

"Don't you aware?? first is you late..second is you don't call me Oppa" she smiles softly and

"Miahne...Oppa" when he heard she is calling Oppa, a wide smile appear on his face.

"hehe...you're so cute" jong kook says satisfily. Ji hyo sit beside him and check his vein. When all are normal, she prepare medicine for jong kook. After jong kook drink medicine,

"Why are you late?" he ask Ji hyo.

"Minister Ji' health doesn't well...so, I check him first" she explaing while packing her medicine box.

"Keure...you will be tired...right??" jongkook ask him with a bright smile.

"Nehh...a bit" ji hyo answer back but she a little puzzle for his face expression.

"So...Would you like to listen my musical skill?? I can play harp" he said pruodly. but she can clearly see Kwang Soo and Dong Hon's sore face. Yes...they suffer the King's musical skill the whole day. When a royal Chinese musician visited to the King  is the start of misfortune. When the King knows this musician can play harp, he was learning the whold day.So, they suffered the whole day.

"Neh??...harp??"

"Yeahh...harp...Listen first...you will be amaze my skill" he said full of confidence and signal Dong Hon to take the harp. Dong Hon take and give the King halfheartedly. Jong Kook holds the harp and start play.

"Daungggg....Daunggg" unpleasent sound appear form the harp and Ji hyo even a little shock.

"Daung...Daung...Dinggg...Daung" .

Kwang Soo close his ear because he can't suffer.

"Daung..Daung...Dinggggg" Ji hyo also over her limit.

"Oppa..It is really pleasant..really..but can't you stop right now..Now the time is also late..." before finish her words, jong kook interupt her with a quenstion.

"Wae...don't you enjoy??"

"Anni...really enjoy ...but I'm feel sorry when I saw Kwang Soo and Dong Hon's face" she says and take a glance to two men behind Jong Kook. They are close the other ears with hugging.

"Nehh...hyung..nonna right...time is also late and we're also nearly deaf" Kwang soo complian act like he is crying.

"Yahh...I didn't know you all are jealous to my skill...huh??" Jong kook doesn't lose his confident up till now.

"Hyung...Don't you pity noona..she more tired because she act like she was enjoy"

"Really??" Jong kook look Ji hyo and ask with frowning.

"Anni..."Ji hyo try to refuse. "Don't lie noona..." but Kwang Soo interupt her.

"Oppa....It doesn't mean you're playing skill isn't good...you only need a little pratice"  when jong kook heard her comment, he pout and

"now I know, you also jealous me" he says with slightly nod his head.

"Anni Oppa...how can I jealous you...I'm only suggest you..."

"Don't lie Ji hyo sis...I'm know you're jealous .." he says with upset face.

"It's not like that Oppa" Ji hyo try agian to explain Jong kook but he don't listen.

"I can't believe how can you jealous me even you don't know how to play the harp" Jong Kook complain nonstop with pouting.

"I can play the harp" Ji hyo reply softly.

"Hmmm....reall??" Jong kook ask with unbelieve face. "Nehh" Ji hyo reply with nodding.

"You liar...I don't believe"

"Anniyo...I tell the truth...If you don't believe me, I will play now" Ji hyo said while tak the harp from the King and play fluently. When the pleasant sound come from the harp, their jaws are drop and

"Woahh...noona...You're Jiang!!!" Kwang soo thumb up her.

"The sound which Song Im play is so different with Our King" Dong Hon whisper to Kwang Soo but enought to hear the King.

"Ahem..Ahemmm...the time is now late and I'm also sleepy " he mumbling and stand from chair. Ji hyo stop playing and look the King face by holding her best not to laugh. Kwang Soo and Dong Hon also giggled when the King face is red because of embarrassment.

"Let me leave first...ahh..kwang soo ah...send your noona to home..." the King said shyly and enter the room with fast speed. Dong Hon follow the King by holding his laugh. After the King disapper their eye sight, Ji hyo and Kwang Soo come back to home.

 

///////////

(I change my description a bit because of ending changed. I'm really appreciate all of your comments, correction and advice. Thanks alot)