"You're the one my love"

"Eclipse"

Jong kook is walking back and forth at in front of the queen room. What is the reason of the King happen like that?? Answer is Ji Hyo is now in her inner room.

They came back to the palace at midnight for afraid someone will be knew Ji Hyo exit. Her room have only one door and that door only can enter after passing the King room. Therefore, this is the safest room for the queen. She is now in her room while changing her dress. Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon look with scoffing eyes to the King who so excited and impatient to look his lady.­ Jae Suk and Minister Ji are also go back to their home after the queen safely arrived to the palace.

The door of the queen’ room is slightly open after five minutes later. The king stops his walking and keeps his eyes skinned at the door. Even though the door is already open, the queen doesn't come out.

"Ji Hyo yah...please come out...Oppa miss you" Jong Kook plead his lady who not come out. But the queen doesn’t come out yet.

“Ji Hyo yah…Please” Jong Kook plead again. A moment later, the queen comes out finally.

The king froze when found out his gorgeous lady. Not only the King but also kwang soo and Dong Hoon also amaze for the queen’ beauty. Ji Hyo is beautiful in deep with the silk floral violet dress. The top part blouse is floral violet and the skirt is bright navy blue. Her hands are positioned behind her top part blouse. Her black hair is also tightly fastened and make chignon. Her gorgeous face is no doubt that her beauty. Jong Kook looks her up to down again and again whit his open mouth.

 

"Oppa...Why are you look like this me...Something wrong" Ji Hyo ask Jong Kook for looking her up and down again and again.

"Anni Ji Hyo yah...So pretty" Jong kook said and approach near her. He rub her hair lovely and

"How can my little girl grow so fast...You're now completely become a gorgeous lady" Jong Kook said with staring Ji Hyo' face. Ji Hyo smile softly and

"Oppa...the last time we met is ten years ago...This time is enough to grow so old...Alda?" Ji Hyo said with looking Jong Kook lovely.

"But...I need to tell you something for your information" Jong Kook said by making serious face.

"Waht?" Ji Hyo asks him with her blank face. Jong Kook look her eyes deeply and

"Don't leave me again....If again happen....I'll be die again" Jong Kook said seriously. Ji Hyo’ eyes full of tear suddenly when she heard the King' words.

"But we're not for each other...our fate is like sun and moon which can met only at eclipse... " Ji Hyo said sadly while looking her eyes to the floor. Jong Kook frown and

"Who tell you...Who tell you our fate is sun and moon...Who tell you we're not for each other?" Jong Kook burst out. He really angry what kind of person dare to tell he and Ji Hyo is not meant for each other.

 

"Old queen told me before I depart from this town last ten years…but I also believe that our fate is will be like that because we are far away from each other…" Ji Hyo said who bow her head and look to the floor to hide her sad eyes. Jong Kook lift her head and

" Listen Carefully Ji Hyo yah...If our fate is like sun and moon...even we can met only at eclipse...I'll do all the time to be eclipse for you...Are you understand?"

Tears are slowly falling from Ji Hyo eyes for her so touched the words of the King. She hug Jong Kook and

“Oppa....Sarang hae and Gomawo" Ji Hyo said with sobbing in the King' embrace.

"Ji Hyo yah...Don't cry...Oppa don't like your tear" Jong Kook comfort and tap her back softly.

"Ahh...Wait Ji Hyo yah"....Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo from his chest and takes something from his sleeve bag.

"Here...the time to give back to owner" ...this is gold hairpin and Jade ring which he gave Ji Hyo as a present last ten years ago. Jong Kook stuck hairpin at Ji Hyo' chignon and wear the ring at her finger.

"Ok...now they finally meet again with their owner" Jong Kook said with looking Ji hyo' finger which wear the ring. Ji Hyo smile lovingly to the King.

Suddenly Ji Hyo yawn and "Oppa...I wanna sleep" Ji Hyo said with yawning.

"Dong Hoon ah..." Jong Kook calls Dong Hoon to prepare the bed.

"You're Majesty...we already prepare the bed for you" Dong Hoon said to the King. "But I'm afraid that the bed room is only one...so I'm prepare the bed for all in this room" Dong Hoon said hesitantly.

"No need to apologize Dong Hoon ah...I'm understand you" Jong kook said with glee. Of course now the most understanding person to Dong Hoon is surely the King.

 Jong Kook holds his lady’ hand and go too directly to the bed room. When they enter, Jong Kook surprised when he saw four beds which the two is above and the tow is under.

"Why is it four?" Jong Kook asks for he doesn’t understand.

“Your Majesty, His Majesty, Kwang Soo and Me" Dong Hoon answer back politely with holding his mind which want to laugh loudly.

"For what you two?" the King ask again. He can’t understand until now.

"I'm already present this about to the queen with lady-in-waiting...she order to do like that" Dong Hoon explain. Jong Kook looks his lady who bows her head.

"Why?" Jong Kook asks while looking to his lady.

"Because she doesn’t believe you”  Dong Hoon answer hesitantly.

"What???" Jong Kook burst out and glares to Ji Hyo. "Are you this kind of women?" Jong Kook takes issue with her.

 

"Anni...Oppa...It's not mean I don't believe you" Ji Hyo try to explain to the King.

"So...what's mean??" Jong kook asks with serious face.

"You're not now my man Oppa...You have a wife" Ji Hyo whisper her feeling with her guilty mind that a wife mean Hong Jin Young. Jong Kook loose his face when he know Ji Hyo' feeling.

"You also the queen Ji Hyo yah...You're the one who mother of country, the owner of my heart" Jong Kook explain softly by holding both of her hands in his palm.

"But everybody knows that I'm also dead Oppa..." Ji Hyo whisper and bow her head down. Jong kook pull her in his embrace and

"Anni....you’re wrong ...you always alive in their heart...who kind and smart queen" Jong Kook said with soft smile and rubbing her back.

"Noona...Don't feel so bad... you’re our queen…do you know how many miss you all of ours…” Kwang Soo also comforted her.

“And we will sleep outside of the door noona...you can shout if Jong kook hyung do something to you" kwang soo tell her.

"If she shouts...what will you do me?"......kwang soo doesn’t know what will he answer when Jong Kook ask this question glaring to him.

"Keure...Let's we sleep outside of the door" Dong Hoon safe him and take their bed outside and close the door quickly.

Now only left the King and the Queen in the bed room.. Ji Hyo is so shy and stares to her bed. Jong Kook giggle looking his lovely lady who so shy now.

"I'm so sleepy Oppa...Let me sleep first" she suddenly said and prepare to sleep.

"But Ji Hyo yah...you need to take my upper cloak. Ji Hyo suddenly looks back him with her wide eyes.

"Wae??"............

"What Wae? How can sleep with this dress...we need to take off upper" Jong Kook explain her with a little loud voice.

"Ahhh...right..." she now completely understands. Ji hyo approach near him and undress his cloak. He spread his hands to easy. Ji hyo slowly take off his belt and cloak. Jong Kook likes this feeling that looking her face nearly.

"Now...My turn" Jong kook said and prepare to undress her.

"No no...I'm ok..I'll do by myself" Ji hyo said and go to her bed quickly. She laid on the bed after take her upper dress and unties her hair.

 Jong Kook only giggles looking his lady and lay on his bed. When he looks Ji hyo, he found Ji Hyo back him.

 

"Ji Hyo yah...look Oppa"

"Wae??? I'm sleep Oppa"  Ji hyo said with sleepy voice. Jong kook sigh and crawl near her when she is stubborn not looking him.

“Ji Hyo yah…” he softly calls and hugs her waits from behind. Ji Hyo surprise and try to struggle.

“Oppa…What are you doing” she ask when Jong Kook hold tight her waist to can’t struggle him.

“Ji Hyo yah…If you don’t want to do that one thing, Oppa never force you to do…Oppa understand you...but let Oppa sleep together with you…Don’t you know Oppa slept lonely about ten years…now let me sleep with my lady…” he said lovely that make Ji hyo stop her struggle and smile.

She tries to turn her body to the side of king in his embrace.

“Miahne Oppa…I’m forgot you miss me so much…me too..I’m also miss you so much” she said and hug the King waist with small hands. Jong Kook removes the hairs on her forehead and kisses her forehead.

“Good girl…Oppa hate to sleep lonely…therefore, we will never depart and love forever” Jong Kook said.

“So…Do you marry with other woman for hate to sleep lonely?” Ji Hyo asks with pouting.

“Pabo…that all are Oma mama’ idea…I didn’t even look carefully her…Ada?” Jong Kook said.

“The person who I look carefully…the person who I worry…the person who I love so much…is only you…” Jong kook said lovely to his lady and look her eyes deeply. She also look back him with beautiful eyes. Both of their faces are near each other slowly and slowly.

Finally, the lips are met. Jong Kook kiss her lip hungrily. He tight his embrace and push Ji Hyo head from behind with his hand to deep their kiss. He miss this soft touch. Her lip is still soft and sweet like ten years ago. Their kisses are so passionate. After the long passionate kiss, they part because of lack of breath. Both are catching their breath and look at each other with shy smile.

“I Love You too much my lady…Sleep tight” Jong kook said while kiss Ji hyo forehead.

“Oppa too” she also said while kiss Jong kook cheek. Jong Kook’ arm place under Ji Hyo head like a pillow and embrace each other tightly. And the King cover them the thick blanket to warm.  Both of them are sleeped after a moment later. The king and the queen face have smile even in their sleep. Now, the lonely bed room of the King is full of love and warm.

 

///////////////////