MS003

Milkshake
Please log in to read the full chapter

I tapped my fingers on the sink of the laboratory room as I waited for him. I sighed as I glanced at my wrist watch. He's late.

I was about to go but then the door flew open. 

"Hey sorry, something went up."

I sighed, "It's fine." 

I then turned around and sat on one of the chairs across the sink. He followed me and sat on the sink beside me instead.

"So?" He crossed his arms.

"Tell me honestly, don't lie!"

"What?"

"Were you the one who gave me those milkshakes?" 

He turned his head down and swinged his feet.

"If I tell you the answer, will you get mad?"

I sighed and thought for awhile, "I don't know, it depends. I can't say I won't get mad."

His face suddenly turned serious, "Yes, I am."

I stared at his face, my eyes blinked for awhile. We stayed like that for some seconds. I just coudn't get it. Were not really close and I don't think I did something bad to him or... maybe not? I forgot to tell that he's actually my neighbors but we don't usually hangout. We did hangout when we were kids but then we never hangout as we grew up.

"Why would you do that?" I tried to remain calm but my voice was still heavy with annoyance.

"Can you come with me? I'll tell you why."

"Why couldn't you just tell me now?"

He didn't answer for some seconds, "Because I want some ice cream."

Although, I was slowly getting furious I can't help but to laugh at his bizarre answer.

"Why are you laughi

Please log in to read the full chapter