MS002

Milkshake
Please log in to read the full chapter

The class were already starting as I peeked on where Mingyu was sitting. He sat on the right side of the classroom on the very corner of the room. His head laid down on the table, taking his nap. Wow, he must have been a heavy sleeper.

I tore a paper from my notebook and wrote a note on it before I crumpled it.

 

Mingyu,

I know were not close as of the moment, but we need to talk.

-Mina

 

I then glanced back on where Mingyu was sitting and aimed the paper towards his position. Thank goodness, I sat on the same row as him, only I was on the left side. My seatmate threw a confused glances on me but I just ignored them.

The paper landed on his neck in which got him startled. I chuckled on his funny response. The paper fell down on the ground in which he immediately noticed.

He then woke up as his sleepy chinky eyes starts to get wide as he wake up. He then scratched his head and immediately picked the paper on the ground. He then uncrumpled it and red it. He was squinting his eyes while reading it so I have a feeling he have a hard time reading it.

He glanced at me which made me surprised. I avoided his eyes and looked back on the white board and unto the lecture. 

Seconds passed, I felt a paper threw on the side of my head. My attention that was concentrated on the lecture adverted to the paper. It was the same paper from awhile ago.

 

Mina,

What if I don't want to?

-Mingyu

 

I responded back on the paper.

 

Can't you just agree? I really need to talk to you about something.

 

He responded back.

 

Why can't you tell me right now?

 

I responded back.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter