MS001

Milkshake
Please log in to read the full chapter

There are three incidents on my life that is centered around milkshake.

Ist incident

It started on lunch when KyungJae, my co-member and the president of the student body called me for a meeting along with the members. I was the vice-president so I needed to be there. He stood on the doorway of the room when I noticed his presence, he waved and smiled with me. I then approached him immediately.

"We needed to have a meeting right now, Mina-ah."

We then went on the student body office and discussed some important matters. We were dispersed after half an hour which meant I have 30 minutes to finish my meal. I was welcomed by a milkshake in a box that was already on my table.

Holy freaking cow- Milkshake was my favorite thing ever but then I asked one of my friend who was the kind person who gave it to me.

"I don't know, I went on the comfort room awhile ago so I didn't really saw." Was her straight-forward answer. I heaved a sigh and drank the milkshake anyway. It was the right taste I'm looking for a milkshake, just the right amount of sweetness.

After 20 minutes of drinking the milkshake, I felt my stomach aching and it wasn't the pleasant thing ever. Finally, our teacher came in with her glasses hanging on her nose. I excused myself to go the comfort room and there, released all the little unpleasant thing on my stomach.

Maybe drinking milkshake wasn't a good thing for me.

 

2nd incident

"Alright bye!" My friends waved me a goodbye as we went on separate ways. I headed unto my locker to grab my books inside.

Please log in to read the full chapter