Secret Affair

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 - Secret Affair

 

KRYSTAL
"Hmm la la la," I hummed as I fixed my clothes and my hair. I saw Jaehyun walked inside my dressing room and I greeted him. "Oh Hi Jaehyun," He just stared at me with one brow raised up with his arms crossed on his chest. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I turned to look at him but continued on what I am doing. "La la la."

 

"You greeted me that's a first. You usually kick me out of your dressing room as soon as I opened it. What has changed? Are starting to have feelings for me or something?" I threw a brush at him and he dodged it. "I'm usually like this. Don't over think."

 

"Oh hell no. There is something you're not telling me. Spill the beans," He stood beside me and squinted his eyes as if being suspicious. "Nothing okay? I'm just...I don't know happy i guess," I shrugged and walked out of my dressing room and he followed. "Are you seeing someone?" he stepped on my way to stop me from going anywhere. "Ugh no! Can't I be happy without any reason?" I rolled my eyes at him but he was persistent. "I'll definitely find out what you're hiding miss."

 

"What are you a detective?" I scoffed at him and walked to the shooting site. I dyed my hair black again for this photoshoot it was an outdoor shoot with a lot of sport equipments involved. I was first to shoot and I could see Jaehyun squinting his eyes at me again. I just rolled my eyes at him and never looked at his side again.

 

After the photoshoot Jaehyun went in my dressing room. "Lunch at Min Ah's place today. Wanna come?" He asked he was already in his casual clothes. "Oh awesome that would be great just let me change first," I said elated.

 

"Something really smells fishy here," he squinted his eyes again. "Ugh you're thinking too much. Get out I'm going to change," I dash towards him as I pulled him and pushed him out of my dressing room. "I'll meet you outside in 10 minutes." I shouted through the door.

 

------------

 

"Did you fix your hair? And you didn't remove your make up," Jaehyun pointed out but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter