The Ex

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - The Ex

 

TOP
It feels like my whole body froze and all of my blood got flushed out of my body. She's here. She finally showed up to us, to me. I held my breath, clenched my hands and jaw and tried so hard not show any expression.

 

She stepped forward towards me and she is the only one I could see. It feels like just the first time I saw her in highschool. She still looked the same; beautiful as always. But the way she dressed matured. She smiled at me as she approaches showing her dimples I used to poke a lot.

 

She finally stopped in front of me; her smile never left. She leaned closer and I can't breathe. "I missed you," she whispered and I am about to explode. Then she kissed me on my cheeks--the kiss that could make me relax when I am about to burst out of emotion. She knows I was clenching my jaw so hard that just a kiss from her I'll soften. She used to do that a lot when I get mad.

 

The other girls awed with the scene that's when I realized we were not alone. I was at Taeyang's Manor. I was in our reunion. I came here with...Soojung.

 

I was in shock. I am here with Soojung. I immediately searched for her with my eyes inside the room and she was there with Jiyong at the bar. I came eye to eye with her and she looked away drinking her half full glass of alcohol in one shot. I wanted to explain about something but I don't know what to say so I just stayed still and I don't think I have to explain anything to her I'm not doing anything wrong.

 

Min Ah gathered everyone in the living room and gave us one by one her gift. She just came from Hawaii and everyone received a gift except for Soojung which Min Ah apologized to. "Krystal right?" She just nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't know you're here. I'll look for an extra souvenir for you tomorrow," she genuinely smiled at her. "No it's okay, you don't have to bother," Soojung smiled back though I can sense a shy smile she's giving off.

 

"Why Hyung's souvenir is the biggest?" Daesung whined as they all got the same souvenir except me who got a bigger and different one. I didn't speak and just hold on to the gift. "Because Min Ah got the biggest heart for Top oppa," Dasom giggled and everyone kept quiet. It was an awkward silence. She's being insensitive because she kept on giggling despite everyone looking at her.

 

"Okaaaay shall we eat?"

 

------------

 

KRYSTAL
We sat down at the long table; with Seunghyun sitting between me and Min Ah. I sat silently as they joked around before eating. Jiyong started to join the fun as well. I just wanted to disappear right at that moment. I was so out of place. I wanted to leave but that would be rude of me so I stayed. I would smile at some jokes but everything was an inside joke I couldn't relate to so every smile I gave them was forced.

 

I look at Seunghyun as he shared some of his memories in the past; how he and Taeyang would always bully Daesung and Seungri in highschool and how they would always cut class just to eat and try some newly opened restaurant near their school. Min Ah would continue some of his stories and add some details to it; they must have known each other for so long. They must have shared a lot of memories.

 

"Do you guys remember when hyung and Min Ah noona started going out?" Daesung started and I stopped frozen on my seat. I looked down trying so hard not to make any eye contact with any of the girls who kept on looking at me as they mentioned anything about Senghyun and Min Ah. What are they trying to prove? That they are more suitable for each other? I don't have to hear all about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter