Unexpected Visitor Part 1

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visitor Part 1

 

KRYSTAL
I wrapped all my paintings in a brown paper. I'm going to send them to the art gallery to maybe sell some or I don't know. I stared at my 'Forlorn' painting. It was Seunghyun's half face with the other a silhouette of mine. I painted this when all my wounds were still fresh when he chose Min Ah. I poured out all my feelings when I painted this one. This might be the most complex painting I have ever made.

 

After sending all my paintings to the gallery I went home immediately because I have nothing to do and it is kinda late and dark outside. I'm not really the type of girl who has a night life. I'd rather sleep during the night you know. The only time I went so late at night was when I was with Seunghyun. I sighed and poured hot water into my cup of noodles. Seulgi will be working over night so no one will cook dinner and I don't want to burn our apartment down so I'd rather have noodles for dinner.

 

I sat down on the sofa; switching the television on. Hmm what should I watch? I changed channels until I got to the Cartoon Network. Adventure Time my favorite. I giggled like a kid as I slurp down my now warm noodles. I was enjoying the cartoon when someone came knocking our door hard. Was that Seulgi? But she doesn't knock like that and her shift will be finished this morning. My heart jumped when the knock got louder. I ran to Seulgi's room and grab her brother's baseball bat. Fearing for my own life. I want to live longer. Should I open it? The knock got softer and someone called my name 'Soojunga," I heard against the door. I gently turned the doorknob and opened the door slightly; still holding the baseball bat so tight with my hand.

 

Seunghyun...

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he seemed so haggard. His hair was disheveled and he looked so wasted. He gently pushed the door widely as he staggered towards me; closing the door behind him. I stepped backwards as he approached me slowly. I stopped when I hit my legs with the sofa. He took that chance to corner me.

 

My heart was beating so loud. What is he doing here? Is he drunk? What should I do? I looked down not wanting to look at his penetrating sharp eyes. His lips were slightly parted. He smell like alcohol. He is definitely drunk. We stayed like that for a while.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him breaking the silence between us; I still have my head down. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter