Meadow of Flowers (Ending B)

The Tale of Orpheus

 

"But on one condition only," Seokjin told to Yoongi. "He must follow behind you as you go. If you turn around to see him before he reaches the upper air, he must return here forever."

So Jimin was brought to them, and the couple embraced while Seokjin looked one with a half-smile, as if he had already doubted his decision. But he did not change his mind. The pair crossed Styx safely and began to climb up the passage to the surface of the Earth. Yoongi never looked back, though he was greatly tempted to make sure that the footsteps he could hear behind him were really those of his beloved and not some trickery. Up and up they climbed, until daylight showed ahead of them. The older managed to fight the great temptation of looking back until they had reached the land above. "Jimin?" Yoongi reached back for his love to make sure he really was there. He was relieved to feel Jimin's hand gently clasp his and turned around. As soon as he had made eye contact with Jimin, his pupils were dilated for a split second before returning to normal. "Y-Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed as he threw himself at the other. "I'm so glad that you're back..."

A feast was held for the return of the prince's wife, and everyone in the land celebrated greatly.

----------

Years later

It was the day of the prince's coronation, Yoongi and Jimin had stayed happily married throughout the years, and had been waiting for this day. As Yoongi walked down the great hall of the castle, with guards lined up at both sides of him, he calmly strutted towards the throne. He stood still as the crown was placed on his head and walked out to the balcony. As the crowds of people were cheering below him, he proclaimed, "As my first order as king, I will have a beautiful meadow of the finest flowers be made for my husband." The crowd started cheering, and he walked away from the balcony only to be embraced tightly by Jimin. 

-----------

The meadow had been finished. Yoongi led his beloved to the center of it, where he prepared a small dinner, just for the two of them. Jimin softly chuckled at the sight of the meadow, "Yoongi honey you didn't have to do this all for me..." Yoongi tugged his arm and motioned for him to sit at his side near a patch of cyclamen. They both layed down as the sunlight poured down on their bodies. Yoongi ran his fingers through his beauitful husband's soft locks of hair. "I'll forever be grateful that you came back." Jimin leaned into his touch and whispered, "I love you." He was pulled into a small hug and heard a small whisper back, "I love you too."

 

 

A/N: Heyyo! It's me XD Thanks for subscibing and upvoting this fic, it really means a lot to me. Since I'm in summer, I'll be working on chapters for all of my fics at least 1 hour a day for each. If you have an au you'd like to see then comment and I'll see what I can do xD Bye~~