Behind The Scenes

Unknown Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will.

-Lana Del Rey "Young And Beautiful"

 

Chanyeol.

"Hi (bows), this is Park Chanyeol from EXO who plays well, Park Chanyeol in "Unknown Emotions. Pleasure to meet you."

Q: Could you explain what type of character you played in this story?

Ans: It is very complicated. The character is very complicated. From my understanding, the character was really interesting. I mean, this "Park Chanyeol" is very determined about music and coffees (laughs). But to be serious, he is a character that actually acts like a dump person. He is very confused about his feelings when he first meets Hana. He never understood until he got the call from Hana that night. And, morever, he actually ran away when actually realized it. It means he was a coward, who is scared of his own feelings. He thinks that he could run away from her, but he actually couldn't.

Q: Any future hints for this character?

Ans: Well, this is written in Chanyeol's perspective. And he actually did tell his story to someone. If he isn't alive, how could he tell it someone? Unless....(wiggles eyebrows)

+++

Hana

"Hello, this is Hana. Its good to meet you. (bows)"

Q: Could you explain what type of character you played in this story?

Ans: Even though I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter