9--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol found himself infront of the office. He opened it slightly but stopped when he heard someone talking, it was his sister. 

YooRa: "this is so frustrating. I really hate Chanyeol, why would he do that to you, Sandy?"

Dara: "p-please unnie, forgive him" 

YooRa: "forgive him? no, i won't. all this time, i've been considering your please but not this time, Sandy.i won't forgive him. He's the worst brother ever" 

This made Chanyeol's heart broke. Yoo Ra really hate him.

Baekhyun: "that's right Dara. he's been bullying you not even caring about your feelings. I'm sorry, Dara. I just protect you now. I didn't know you suffered so much than bullying. I'm sorry Dara"

YooRa saw Dara's sleeves like it was painted red. So she pulled her wrist and rolled the sleeves and saw her arm with bandages.Baekhyun also got shocked to what he saw.

Baekhyun: "Dara, what happened to you?"

YooRa: "did Chanyeol did this? that bastard"

Dara :"no, he didn't"

She lowered her head, afraid of telling them what happened to her arms but Baekhyun then realized that the time he saved her, there was some blood on the floor, then it him.

Baekhyun: "did you do this to yourself?"

Dara remained silent and she was playing with her fingers.

Baekhyun: "Dara, answer me"

Dara didn't know what to do and eventually, she nodded.

YooRa: "you cut yourself?"

They didn't know that Chanyeol is behind the door listening to them. Actually, he couldn't hold back anymore and opened the door.

Chanyeol: "Sandy, are you okay?"

The three of them got shocked by his appearance. Yoo Ra was the first one to show him an expressionless face.

YooRa: "what are you doing here? don't you know manners? knock before you come in" 

Chanyeol: "n-noona"

YooRa: "what did you just call me?"

Chanyeol: "p-please noona, d-don't be like this"

YooRa: "what am i doing? i'm just simply telling you what you should do"

Chanyeol: " i want to talk to Sandy" 

Baekhyun: "what makes you think you have the right to call her that?"

He stood up and hid Dara behind him. 

YooRa: "if you want to talk with her, just talk now"

He looked hesitant and lowered his head.

YooRa: "if you're done looking at your feet, you can leave Mr. Park" 

Chanyeol: "I'M SORRY!" 

He looked up and instantly said 'i'm sorry' 

Chanyeol: "i'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to bully you" 

YooRa: "you think it's that simple, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol: "i know it's not easy but please let me make it up to you. noona, I know you hate me and also Baekhyun but please, i'm begging you" 

YooRa: "i'm sorry, Chanyeol. you're my brother and I want to forgive you but I can't do it. You hurt Dara too much. Just get out"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and Dara but they just looked away. He doesn't have any other choice so he left. He was walking and walking until he saw a bathroom sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter